Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Armored Core: Age of the League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:12 pm

She still had the schematics and model of White Glint up behind her as she turned to face Panther. Her hair was short and a light brown, and she had an experienced yet young face. "Let's just say, someone who knows what she's talking about," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:21 am

"Oh, I-" He said as he was interrupted.
"Hey! I know what I'm talking about." Isa said as she moved forward, she caught a glimpse of the moniter behind the woman, she moved over a little and studied the image, her eyes grew wide, "Is that White Glint." She said, somewhat in excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:42 am

She nodded. "Yes. This is White Glint. Next time, I advise you do a little more research before jumping to conclusions," she said, using Operator terminology.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:22 am

"I have eyes." She said bluntly as she pointed to the model.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:31 am

She shook her head. "I wasn't quite referring to White Glint." She crossed her arms and looked Isa over carefully. "So, are you a Lynx or an Operator? You seem to be able to appreciate the capabilities of a properly designed NEXT," she asked, casting a quick glance towards Panther.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 am

"Oh neither, I couldn't pilot one if I tried, and I don't have the knack to be an operator, but I do work with NEXTs, who are you if I may ask though?" Isa said, just a little faster than most people.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 am

"Oh, a maintenance officer, I'd assume. Correct me if I'm wrong though," she added. "I'm Fiona Jarnefeldt, Operator for the previous Lynx of White Glint," she stated with a slight hint of sorrow in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:52 am

Isa just stood there, her mouth slightly open and she just blinked a few times, "J-Jarnefeldt." She said.
Panther would have recognized that name without the explanation to go with it, he held out a hand to Fiona, "It's nice to meet you then." He said in a bit of a gruff manner.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am

Fiona smiled and took Panther's hand with a surprisingly firm grip, giving it a gentle shake. "It's a pleasure," she said pleasantly. "I overheard you two talking about your NEXT. Maybe I can help you out?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:57 am

"Wow, offers from a maintenance engineer and an operator, I must have caused some kind of interest." Panther said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:04 am

Fiona shook her head and laughed. "You really are clueless, aren't you? You just up and tried to fight Raven. Nobody does that, especially not right off the bat," she explained.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:30 am

"Well, to be fair I didn't exactly know who he was." Panther said. "I guess I should try to fight someone else I guess, but I don't know how far I can get with my current NEXT."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:26 am

Fiona simply smiled and crossed her arms. "Well, I'd say you should start with the lowest rank. Go ahead and do some research on him and his NEXT. You'll understand what I mean when I say, 'if you can't beat him, then there's something horribly wrong with either your piloting or your NEXT.'" She motioned to the unoccupied terminal next to hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:53 am

"Okay." Panther said with a shrug, he moved up to the terminal, "Rank 29...Champion Champs? Seriously?" Panther said."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:00 am

The terminal chirped once, then began speaking with a male, official voice.
"Accessing Lynx Database...
Collared Rank 29, Champion Champs, selected.
Accessing NEXT Database...
Accessing schematics: Killdozer."

The male voice suddenly switched to a different, female one.

"Killdozer is a heavily armed craft, sporting rockets, grenades, and most notably, two powerful physical blades, capable of disabling a NEXT in one blow. While slow and tuned for demolition, this craft is quite combat-capable," the voice reported, as a diagram of Killdozer appeared and rotated in a three dimensional model above the terminal.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:03 am

"Tuned for demolition?" Panther said. At this point Isa snapped out of her stupor, "Yeah, but he's rank 29 for a reason, how long has he been trying to get out of that spot?" Isa said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:07 am

Fiona nodded. "Tuned for demolition," she said. "As in, tuned for destroying buildings, not fighting NEXTs. That's why he's been at rank 29 for... Oh, I don't know. Some years now? He joined Collared just a bit after the Lynx War. About the same time White Glint - the second one, not Raven - joined Line Ark," she said. Don't go there. Just stay professional about it. No need to get personal in front of them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:08 am

"Well, I guess if I can't take him then there would be something wrong with me." Panther said, he was determined to at least get out of the last rank.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:11 am

Fiona nodded. "Precisely my point. But what I'm also trying to tell you here," she said, "is that you need to know your opponent as well as you know yourself to attain a lasting victory. Art of War. Ever read it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 am

Panther put his hand on the back of his head, in a motion similar to rubbing it, "I'm not much the reading type." He said, an embarrassed smile on his face, "But what I do know is how to fight, I think I'd like to challenge this guy then." He continued, he clenched his hand into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Fiona nodded. "Well, that's something you want to have your Operator handle. I'm just an architect now." She paused for a moment. "And, well. Good luck. Keep an eye on your opponent and don't do anything stupid, and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Panther steps a bit away then starts talking to Shade, "Hey, think you can schedule an order match with a rank 29?"
"Yeah, I think I can manage that, what else do I do anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Fiona had turned back to her work on White Glint, but turned her head for just a moment to address Panther. "As soon as the match is scheduled, you should check one of the terminals. It should tell you that you have a message detailing when the match is going to be scheduled, and it'll also have a few options for where it's going to take place."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Panther nodded, and stepped up to the terminal, he simply stood off, close to the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:42 pm

The terminal hummed to life.

"Accessing Order Match Database: Pilot - Panther."

A pause as the terminal processed.

"Order Match scheduled: Today, T-Minus 3 hours, versus Rank 29: Champion Champs."

A window appeared over the display showing when the Order Match was.

"Please select a location.

New Peace City
Mega Float
Desert
Kitasaki Junction"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Core: Age of the League
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next