Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Armored Core: Age of the League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:52 am

The shots where the opening that he needed he quick boosted into the NEXT and rammed his energy blade into the Buccaneer, "Bon voyage." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:57 am

"What? No! No, this can't be it! I'm not done yet! Buccaneer, respond!" Francois-Neris shouted frantically as his NEXT shut down. "Damnit, no!"

"Enemy NEXT confirmed defeated. Corsair Normal force is down to 50% strength, and retreating. Feel free to clean up, but mission complete. Damage done to the structure is minimal, as well. Not bad for a new kid," Serene Haze said in her roundabout way of encouragement.

"We're done here. No point wasting munitions on a retreating enemy. You handled him well for Rank 30. He's Rank 22, you know," Raven said over the co-op channel. "I'll head back when you do. Until then, I'll mop up around here."
Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 180px-1240598575806-large
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 am

Did they just compliment me? Panther thought, "Yeah, I agree, we shouldn't waste much time on these guys, let's head back." Panther said as he started toward White Glint.
"So good job out there all of y'all." Shade said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 am

"Let's go," Raven said simply as he boosted into the air. "I hope you can pilot yourself back to HQ. You're not getting a free ride off of me," he said as he activated his Overed Boost.

"... All of y'all? That's got to be one of the most annoying phrases I've heard in my entire life," Serene Haze said over her private channel with Raven.
"Don't let it get to you," Raven said in reply on the private channel.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 am

"I got it." He said as he activated his overed boost.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 am

White Glint docked in the hangars, and Raven disembarked from his NEXT. He silently made his way into the Algebra division and waited for Panther to arrive.
"Only 40% cut? For the help of Rank 1? Rank 3 asks for 50%, you know," Serene Haze chastised him.
"Yes, and if I ask for 50%, we'd still be in here doing nothing," Raven retorted. "We got a cut of the bonus too, you know. And he's paying for repairs and ammunition."
"Good point," yielded the Operator.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 am

Panther docked his NEXT and quickly made his way to the Algebra devision, he saw Raven standing there, "Well, howdy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:26 am

Raven looked at Panther with his usual cold, helmeted gaze. "Go get your payment. Also, payment for all repairs and ammunition falls on you." He paused. "That includes mine."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 am

Panther didn't look surprised, "Fine." He said as he moved around Raven, he made his way to the front desk, "So I'm here about a payment." He said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 am

The Algebra representative looked up from his work on the desk and nodded. "Payment? Ah, for the Agricultural Facility mission. One moment," he stated in an Arabic accent. He called up a hologram in front of him and tapped a few buttons. "Lynx Panther, yes?" He asked, though he continued to type. "There. Your payment, minus the 40% support cost." He spun the screen around for Panther to see. It was a hefty amount, though roughly 30% of his cut would be spent on repairs and ammunition.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 am

Panther sighed, "Thank you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:03 pm

A dark tan-skinned Lynx approached Panther with a smug grin on his face. "How was your first mission?" He asked in a heavily-accented Arabic accent. "I hope they're not throwing things at you that you can't handle, hm?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:10 pm

"I can take more than one would think." He said with a small fire in his eyes, "May I ask who you are?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

The Lynx smiled. "Irbis Ornstien, Rank 13. Previously commander of Eqbal's Bharat Squadron." He nodded. "It is a shame Algebra did not send support Normals with you. Algebra NEXTs were designed to work alongside a force of Normals, did you know?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 pm

"Well, theres no use griping over something thats already happened, besides, we handled it fine enough on our own." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:31 pm

"Oh? We?" Irbis inquired. "Oh, but it matters little to me. Who your wingman is is your business. What I came here to tell you, is that if you want your name to be known around here, you'd better line up some Order Matches. Preferably against opponents who aren't 29 ranks above you," he suggested with a slight chuckle. "Otherwise, the League companies will think you're a nobody, and so will everyone else around here. Even the actual nobodies who aren't even ranked."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:36 pm

"I'll keep that in mind." He said as politely as he could, he turned away and started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Panther was mostly left alone after this point. Raven was gone, in the hangars. He stood at a terminal, speaking into it. "You're sure there's absolutely nothing you can do to modify it. Even though you knew the architect best," he said rather agitatedly.

"Well, there's one thing I can try. I can't say how it will affect the overall design though."

"Just do it for that one specific part then. Don't ruin the entire thing just for one general addition."

"But that's exactly what you're...!" The female voice from the other end sighed. "Fine, fine. I've got an idea, but I'm going to need extra time to test it and make sure it doesn't accidentally destroy everything else."

"I can wait," he said. "Let Serene know when it's done. Signing out," he said and shut off the display, before turning and looking up at White Glint. "Doesn't destroy everything else, huh?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:35 am

Panther walked away from Irbis, ordered matches huh, I guess I's need to do some research first then, before I fight someone else whose got much more experience than me. He thought, he was still walking in a daze when he bumped into someone, "Oh, I'm sorry." He said to a young woman in front of him. "Ow." She said as she turned around, "Wait, are you the guy that fought White Glint?" She said.
Panther grimaced, "Yeah, I guess word travels fast here."
She laughed a little, "Yes, it can." She said, "My name's Isa, and I got a good look at your NEXT, pretty nice, but it could be better you know."
"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 am

A female dressed in civilian's clothes that didn't seem to resemble any of the colour schemes of the Companies stood at a terminal, focused intensely on the projected screen in front of her. She seemed to be muttering things to herself, "No, that won't work. Not there... Maybe... No..." However, as the words of Panther's conversation reached her, she stopped. Did she just say White Glint?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 pm

"Well, your boosts would be a good thing to look at, I can tell your main focus is speed." She said with a sly smile.
"Really, is it that obvious, The problem is going to be causing any real damage though, with White Glint, I wasn't even able to scratch him with the weapons I did hit with." Panther replied.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:28 pm

The woman continued to work at the terminal, and pulled up a schematic and model of White Glint. So he's the one that fought White Glint, huh? He's got guts, I'll give him that. She opened up a screen on the terminal and ran a short simulation. She crossed her arms and watched it, then sighed before closing the simulation screen. "I'll have to try something else..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 pm

"Why are you so interested in my NEXT anyway?" Panther asked.
"I don't know, I guess you seem, interesting." She said, "I like NEXTs but I think I could make yours something special if I were to have a...look at it." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 pm

The woman finally decided to speak up. "Interesting offer you're making there. But, any Lynx would know not to trust someone they just met with their NEXT. It's their life, after all." She didn't even divert her attention from the terminal, she was so absorbed in her work.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 pm

"I'm going to have to agree with her, I don't think I'm entirely trusting of you, although I would enjoy asking who you are to be speaking for someone you just met." He said, turning his attention toward the woman at the terminal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core: Age of the League   Armored Core: Age of the League - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Core: Age of the League
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next