Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Project [Redacted]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:21 pm

There was an explosion of noise, it rumbled so loud that even Sarah could hear it in the three feet thick walls of the compound she worked in. She looked up, blue eyes slowly growing wider with shock at the sound. Gunshots, screams, shouts, things braking. The woman quickly stopped calculating the income cost of highering a new research scientist, and began to search through her desk for the thing she'd kept close at hand this whole time. A single, 10mm pistol that she'd had since she'd started working in the Air Force. Sarah found it, just as the noise grew closer.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Bill burst into his house at full speed, and pivoted to shut the door. It slammed closed. Bill wasted no time, and made his way to a cabinet up against a wall. He opened it, and there was his assault rifle. "God bless the 2nd Amendment," he said with a slight grin as he picked it up, along with his ammo satchel. He had a total of 4 extra clips; two in each satchel. They attached easily to his belt, between his clothes and his jacket. "One more thing," he muttered and made his way to a small storage closet. He reached in and grabbed a crowbar. He took a roll of duct tape and wrapped the non-adhesive side around the crowbar a few times, cut the piece, then rolled it one more time around so both sides were non-adhesive, save a bit at the end which he wrapped around his belt. It was a makeshift holder for the improvised weapon. The last thing he grabbed was a first aid kit from his medicine cabinet, which had straps that easily slipped over his arms, allowing it to rest on his back. "All right, in case of sudden invasion, go... Where?" He said to himself as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:33 am

Sarah let loose two shots, both hitting a man that had advanced on her, one in the leg, the other in the chest. He slumped over, crashing in a pile of bloody meat upon the ground as he withered about in pain. The woman looked around, he'd been the only to have spotted her in her room. The other attackers had all made their way to the back of the compound, gunshots still poured out from the main corridor. Sarah muttered a swear word as she bent down, and began to search him for anything she might need. The office certainly wasn't fully stocked, and luckily she found a pack of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Bill stepped out into the street. Luckily, there weren't many people on the street yet. He figured it would change soon, though. He needed to find somewhere safe to fall back to. Preferably somewhere with supplies. "Well, if anyone would know, it'd be someone who's working with the military," he said to himself as he made his way back down the street. "I hope it's not bad enough that they've killed everyone in there already..." He kept his assault rifle in a relatively relaxed position, but his muscles were tensed, ready to raise it at a moment's notice to take out any threats.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:05 am

She stuffed the bloody pack of ammo into her inner shirt pocket, and quickly looked around. While he had had the same gun as her, it would always help to carry an extra. So she grabbed that as well and began to dash out the halls to get into the yard up front. The whole swarm of attackers seemed to be getting further in, and what for she knew not, and Sarah decided to take her chances for the front door.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:14 am

Bill approached the management building, though made sure that he was on the opposite end of the street. He rose his rifle up towards the door. "Anyone still alive in there?" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:39 am

Sarah stopped dead in her tracks. Was that Bill? She wondered, and turned so that she might face where his voice was coming from. She refused to call out, her throat was suddenly dry despite itself. There was a shuffling nearby, the gunshots had quieted down, and Sarah's feet were rooted to where she stood. Bill sounded like he was near the side door, that the janitor preferred using after his shift. "Bill?" She whispered, having crept over towards it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:10 am

Bill swore under his breath. "Don't tell me everyone's dead in there already." He shook his head and called out again. "Hey! I'm outside! Anyone in there?!" He swept his gaze around to make sure nothing was coming for him. Nothing yet; whatever they were doing, they hadn't come outside yet.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:20 am

"He probably can't hear me..." She muttered under her breath, and then glared at the door with a train of thought. Go out, and risk him shooting you in confusion, or risk it here. Sarah got up, and opened the door quickly and practically ran out and shut it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:06 am

Bill rose his rifle at the figure who suddenly burst out of the side of the building, finger hovering just over the trigger. "Sarah?" He inquired, lowering the rifle. "What's the situation in there?" He asked, resting his rifle against the ground for just a few moments while he lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

Panting out of breath, Sarah leaned against the wall with a few moments while she gathered herself together. Once she could breathe again, she explained best she understood. "It was rather sudden, an explosion of noise down the street, thick enough to get through these walls. Then it was growing closer and I grabbed my gun from my desk. When I was at my door, a whole swarm of armed people in masks and combat armor bursted in. They pushed into the back, fighting the security there."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:22 am

Bill shook his head. "That doesn't make any sense," he mused as he turned his head to look down the street. "How well-armed were they?" He asked, idly checking his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:09 am

Sarah gave another gasp as her breathing finally leveled, "Mostly pistols and a few assault weapons. Looks rather rag-tagged and barely put together. But with the sheer force of them, and their armor. They're not to be simply rushed." She said, watching how he checked his rifle. Her own pistol felt small in comparison, but she didn't let that get to her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Bill cast an uneasy glance towards the building. "What exactly is in the back of that building over there? You said they were pushing towards it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Sarah shrugged at first, "Nothing really, mostly records, files and budgeting plans. I think the most valuable thing we have is..." She paused for a moment, her eyes growing wider as she thought of what was back there. "...A prototype weapon, that's supposed to fire condensed blasts of heat energy." She snapped her head up as something exploded inside the building, shaking it wildly. "They never got it running, so they sent it here for diagnostics. I guess, these guys know how to make it work."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Bill's attention shot towards the building as the explosion sounded, frowning. "Judging by the sounds of things in there, I'd say they've figured it out. Which means, it's about time for us to bug out." He quickly swept his gaze around. "We need to get somewhere safe," he stated, not quite sure which direction to go.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:16 am

"Any idea where that will be?" Sarah whispered, looking around. They could either go back into the building, go down the ally behind them, or go out to the street. All three, seemed like bad ideas at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:35 am

At the moment after she says they see people run out of the alley way and down the street, after a few seconds you see more people who are moving in a much slower manner, they don't seem to be in any hurry.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:48 am

Bill watched the two groups for a moment. "What in the..." He spoke up, yelling towards the slower group. "Hey! Where are you headed?!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:50 am

Sarah narrowed her eyes as she watched the other people slowly walk down the ally. They seemed as if they were unaware of what was happening, or drunk off their rockers. A creeping feeling slowly crawled up Sarah's back, until it clutched her throat and heart in fear. "Bill... I don't think we should get their attention..." She whispered as she began to gasp for breath, a fear clenching her in an unfamiliar way.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Bill shook his head and looked at Sarah. "What are you talking about? It's not like there's anything..." He trailed off upon noting her condition. She always was more able to tell things about other people. He nodded. "Alright, if you say so. What do you say we head off after that other group then?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm

"Alright, follow the runners. That seems... better." She agreed after the feeling subsided from her gut, still there but not as strong. She glanced back at the slowly moving people nervously. It's not right for someone to be so calm in a time like this, and not a group of them. Something is completely not right here.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:54 am

Bill nodded. "Alright, let's get moving. I'll take point," he said as he began moving at a light jog down the street, in the same direction the runners had just gone. "Let me know if you're in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:33 am

"Will do..." Sarah whispered shakily, her breathing was almost normal again. It had been such a long time since her time in the military, she'd almost forgotten the adrenaline rush you felt in situations like this. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:49 am

Bill moved swiftly and efficiently down the street, raising his rifle every once in a while to check an alley or sweep the street. He glanced back every now and again to make sure Sarah was keeping up. "We should be getting close. If that other group was sprinting like that, then it can't be too far, or they'd tire themselves out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project [Redacted]   Project [Redacted] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project [Redacted]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: