Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:36 am

Firehawk twirled right, letting his free hand lead his blade. He stopped, letting his right foot slide to rest behind him as the trail burst into a wave, launching forward towards yet another incoming group. "This is starting to get annoying," he growled. "Fine. Burn my life away!" Firehawk conjured a small flame into his free hand, and closed his fist around it. "And begone! Blood Chain!" He drew the rune for Fireball, but when he thrust his fist through it, the rune moved up and changed shape, rather than shattering as it normally does. "Be reclaimed..." He shifted his movements, pushing upwards through the rune for Eruption, which then shrunk into his now-opened hand. "Or burn to ash!" He shut his hand into a fist, finally shattering the rune-turned-orb. Flames erupted from him and snaked into the horde, spreading into an inferno.

Firehawk fell to a knee - the chain of spells had drained more health than they would have if cast individually, leaving him at slightly less than half health. He forced himself to his feet and resumed a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Noticing how Firehawk's health bar had suddenly and rapidly dropped, Colsagal looked across the way towards her fellow player. "Hey!" She shouted, basting a pair of zombies as she began to run to his side. "What're you doing?" The redheaded avatar quickly danced around a trio of lunging low level zombies, nothing more than cannon fodder, and steadily reached his side. "You need backup if you're gonna play like that!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Filensa looked over at Firehawk, if things didn't change soon they wouldn't be able to get to the pedestal. "Give me some cover!"
Silvannius recognized what she was about to do, 'She is an utter moron.' He rushed over and began to attack any zombies that tried to get her, taking small amounts of damage in the process, "Shock Caliber!" He released the void skill and slammed lightning forward through the ground, shocking anything in a small area in front of him. "Hurry up and heal him so I can have some back up!"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:55 am

"Keep pushing forward!" Firehawk shouted, lunging forward into a smaller approaching group and cutting them down with a series of spinning slashes. "Wasting time on me won't get us anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:36 pm

"Yeah and if you die this is all shoot so-" Colsagal shot back as she dodged a wildly attacking zombie, smashing her boot into the back of its head before releasing a trio of shots. As she reloaded her weapon she rushed forward and released another trio of shots to take down a pair of low-level zombies.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Silvannius continued to cut through the zombies attempting to attack Filensa, he turned quickly toward Firehawk and pulled a potion from his belt, tossing it toward him. "Less people doesn't mean less enemies. Stay on your feet and cut through more of these bastards!" He turned toward a group that had gotten too close to Filensa and pulled the katana back, pointing it behind him. "Silver Wind!" He was flung into the group as he swung the blade around himself in a wide arc, wind following in a small vortex.
'No time like the present.' Filensa finished charging her attack, it took a wild amount of preparation but the effects were strong enough to justify it. "Elements under my reign." The chant began quickly, as if she were trying to rush the attack into completion. "Flow from my hands and smite these foes. Wind howl, Flame singe! Earth crash, Lightning strike!" She slammed her hands onto the ground and four separate pillars of the elements on her hands rose up, hitting several of the zombie groups, meanwhile Filensa HP had begun to drain slightly, an adverse effect to using the high powered Void Skill, "Flow now in my destructive melody! Elemental Symphony!" The pillars exploded outward, opening massive holes in the enemies lines, and Filensa fell to her knees, quickly pulling the skull from her inventory. "Go! Now!" And tossed it forward toward the pedestal.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am

Firehawk let out an annoyed sigh, snatching the potion from the air and quickly downing it. "Yeah, yeah, I get it, no hero antics," he quipped while Filensa started charging what looked like a big attack. She was going to make the opening he couldn't. Quickly, he drew a sigil of three concentric circles, pressing his fist into it then opening his hand quickly, releasing three bursts of flame around him to give Colsa some cover. "Regroup with them," he said breathlessly, still recovering from his magical stunt. "I don't want to have to worry about you," he finished quietly.

He saw Filensa move to throw the skull, and aligned with it. "Time to get moving," he muttered to himself. "Afterburner!" He kicked off the ground, a small blast erupting behind him to boost him towards the skull, snatching it out of the air and landing in a roll to keep his momentum. "Don't you worry about a thing!" He shouted, recovering from the roll in a spin, facing the pedestal and breaking into a speed-enhanced sprint. He flicked his weapon, engulfing it in flame, sweeping and twirling it around him in an elaborate dance to keep the path ahead clear until he reached the pedestal, flipping over it and placing the skull on it as he did, in his typical showy fashion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35