Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 am

The shield flared up around Silvannius, his Katana began to glow a green light, "Just a little more and we can get this party started." He said.
The Goddess decided she'd had enough, she screamed, a high pitched shriek, raised both of her arms above her head, "Prepare to face FIRE!" A red glow flared around her, and around the pillars next to the carpet.
----
"All right, last one." She said, pulling the last lever, the wall still didn't open up, but she heard the clanking meaning it worked, on the other side, another wall opened, revealing an exit.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:09 am

Colsagal spotted the next pathway opening up, and as she shot the last Elemental creature that was currently lunging at her away and into ash, and ran to the wall Filensa was on the other side of. "Look, you opened the gates to hell in here and they won't stop coming out! You opened a new way for me to go, I've got no choice but to sprint down there, I'll see you on the other side!" And then she dodged another attack from a newly arrived enemy, and blasted him away before darting down the new tunnel like the devil was nipping at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:13 am

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Firehawk groaned as he rolled off the Goddess's shoulder, slicing into it to slow his fall and land one final attack as he fled. "Alaun! Quickly, over here!"

"Already on my way!" Alaunus responded as she sprinted for Silvannius. When she got close enough, she drew a rune of an upright half circle. "Barrier!" She cried out as she cast the spell.

Firehawk arrived within the protected area soon after. "I hate not being able to use magic."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:57 am

"All right!" She yelled, not sure if Colsa could hear her. She ran back down the hall, skipped the money bag, and headed down the water drop. She arrived in a room, a huge opening showed a large room down below, a large staircase rose up from a body of water, around the staircase a series of what looked like hallways encircled it, "This must be some sort of main room...WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING!" She shouted, looking around she saw more rooms that looked like this one, So I have to control where Colsa goes, or probably set off more traps. She thought. "I hate this dungeon."
----
"I guess it's time to get the party started." Silvannius said, the blade glowed with a heavy green light, he pulled the sword around, a wind surrounded the katana, "Blade Typhoon." He said, swinging the sword toward the Goddess, what appeared to be a storm flung itself at her, knocking off balance a little, only for a second, then the fire came down, curtains of heat and light cut through the room, and fire flared around, being pulled and moved around by the storm of wind, "We have one chance, we need to get the helmet off!" He shouted, pulled his sword back into a familiar position, and moved at a speed faster than the eye could catch "SONIC WAVE!" He shouted and immediately activated another skill, an ability he worked forever to master, as it allowed him to stand toe to toe with faster Arena opponents, "STORM BLADE!" He swung his sword in a cross shape as a cross of wind and lightning struck the goddess, unfortunately he was struck by fire as he tried to back away, and was flung backward.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:03 am

Running down winding after winding stairwell, Colsagal finally came to the conclusion that those beasts were no longer after her. So she stopped running, only for the step in the stairwell she'd just landed on to retract, and she go falling straight through. "Give me a break!" She shouted as tumbled in the dark, smashing herself against god knows what until at last she stopped, in a completely black room with foreboding sounds emanating from one end of the dark chamber. "Screw it." The girl decided, got to her feet and ran right towards it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:11 am

"Helmet, got it! Alaun, get me up there and get Silvannius ready to follow up!"

"Got it! Let's do this!" Alaunus shouted in response.

Firehawk leaped back towards Alaunus, who gave him a boost off of her mace as he leaped off, catapulting him up to attack range. He landed hard on the Goddess's shoulder and ran up to where her helmet ended. He pressed his shoulder up against it and released a moderately powerful blast by his feet to try and move the massive piece of armor. "Come on, don't make me start trying!"

Alaunus drew a healing sigil and cast it on Silvannius to get him back in fighting shape. "I think he's going to need your help to get that helmet off. You're the one with the wind powers, after all."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 am

"All right, let's go." Silvannius said, he ran over and released his Void Skill, "Sonic Wave!" and found himself on the shoulder of the Goddess, he prepared another Void Skill, "Wind Blast." Low level, incredibly easy to pull off, and just enough to knock the helmet up and give Firehawk a hand.
----
Filensa moved through the rooms, looking at each of them, there was no way down yet, she figured Colsa would have to work with her to get both of them out. "How the heck are you supposed to solo this dungeon, its INFURIATING!" She said, she was getting angrier by the second. She finally found a room that was clearly marked, a sign above a lever that had a pair of glowing eyes, and one that had a skull and crossbones on it, she pulled the eyes one. In the room Colsa was currently in, a small clicking noise followed by growling could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:25 am

"Whatever you are, I'm ready!" The cry came as Colsagal steadied her gun at the creepy sounds she could hear coming from what she assumed as a pool of water before her. She hoped it was only water.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:28 am

Firehawk hopped back and released two blasts, one on each side of the helmet, to knock the helmet off. "I got tired of the whole sword-only deal. But I guess I'm stuck with it now," he grumbled as he stepped forward and swung a small flurry of slashes at the Goddess's now-exposed head.

"That's it!" Alaunus shouted and drew a rune which she pushed her hand through. "Let's finish this, quickly! Holy Arrow!" She sent the spell towards the Goddess's left eye.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 am

The goddess head was exposed, but her face was still obscured by both fire and the dying winds, when everything was finished her face was finally exposed. A large black bug creature seemed to be clampd to her face, a set of eyes without lids sat on the back, and a mouth with pin sharp teeth was below, it stared right at Alaunus as her bolt flew toward it, it raised a hand, "Flare cannon." A red blast shot toward Alaunus. A smaller health bar also appeared in front of the bug, a name over it, "Umbra the concealer."
"I always hated this part of the fight." He said, raising his hand, he swept it over his sword wrapping it in flame. The bug shrieked, the same voice that had been coming from the Goddess earlier.
----
"I hope that helped." She said quietly, she looked around and saw another switch, she pulled it as well, "I guess I really can't hurt things any more right?" In Colsa's room torches flared to life, and the room was illuminated in a sickly blue glow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:39 am

Colsagal jumped when the torches flared to life, making her instantly think that something seriously bad was going to happen if she was being granted her eyesight. Or it could have been her dungeon partner Filensa doing something to help. She hoped it was that one. Taking a few daring strides towards the thing that loomed in the corner, Colsagal could feel herself shaking on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:42 am

"Oh, so I can start using magic now? Please tell me I can start using magic now," Firehawk said quickly as he crouched low, preparing to make his attack.

Alaunus ran to her right and dove away from the attack, just barely managing to avoid the worst of the attack. She didn't make it unscathed though; it caught her leg as she ran. "Ah!" She let out a shout and rolled to the side before getting back up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:22 am

Filensa looked at the last switch in the room, she really didn't feel like pulling this one. "At least I hope the other ones helped." She said to herself, and continued through the rooms again, this time paying more attention, maybe one of them would let her see what was going on.
----
"Whatever it takes to bring this thing down!" He said, attacking the creature on the Goddesse's face, it hissed at him. The Goddess seemed tired after the storm of fire, perhaps she was drained from the attack, either way they had a moments reprieve.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:12 am

Firehawk grinned and began drawing a spherical rune, signaling he was casting Crimson Flare. "That's a yes, about time!" He exclaimed. "I'll need some time, but I'm gonna make damn sure this hurts!" He shouted to the other two, already beginning to push his magic to the limit. And, well. Don't hate me for this, guys. "Blood Flames," he muttered, activating the ability. The red of the spell turned to a darker crimson, and his health meter began to slowly drain.

"Buy you time, huh? Alright!" Alaunus responded from below and cast another Holy Arrow towards Umbra. "Hey, do you guys think Blind will work now?" And Firehawk, just what the hell are you doing this time?
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 pm

"I am going to shoot that woman." Colsagal muttered as the floor beneath her suddenly began to move and shuffle at random intervals, sending some parts vanishing into deep depths below, and other shooting up into the ceiling without any warning of stopping. She ran at random to avoid the attacks, until she realized the pool of weird liquid was the only thing not moving. With a few muttered curses, she navigated the somewhat predictable pattern and jumped into the pool.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 am

Filensa stopped and found a piece of the wall she hadn't seen before, crude drawings showing two people working together and draining a room full of liquid, Filensa looked out the window. She quickly composed a message and sent it to Colsa, "There is a main room with a big staircase and a lot of hallways, you need to get there so we can work together to drain the main room." Filensa hated this, Silvannius was always the one to do all this sort of stuff when they went through dungeons.
----
Damn it Firehawk, you just love to play the sacrificial lion don't you. He thought to himself, he kept attempting to cut apart Umbra.
The Goddess resumed the offensive, their reprieve was over, and she began using the high level flame spells, she raised her left arm and a whitish light started pulsating. "Shes trying to heal herself!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:38 am

Alaunus rose her mace into the air, beginning to draw a rune that would let her blind, or at least interrupt, the Goddess. "Hang on, I've got--"

"Wrong!" Firehawk shouted as he swept his hand down through the orb, now visibly brimming with flames. "Today is the day I slay the Goddess of Flames with her own element! Try and outheal this! Crimson Flare!" He shouted as the orb burst into existence above Umbra, turned slightly, and released a downpour of crimson red flames that licked hungrily around towards the creature, threatening to consume not only it but everything around it, including Firehawk himself. While this was occurring, he was already readying another rune that appeared to be a fireball with lingering flames exposed on the top.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Colsa blinked, and then wanted to smack herself upon her forehead for having forgotten about the messenger system. "Alright, I'm in some room with freaking out floor pieces and a weird liquid in all over the floor. I think I see a way out." She peered into the depths of the liquid where it became too opaque for her to see through as it deepened. Holding her breath, she dove down.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:23 am

Silvannius continued to strike at the bug, but he noticed something, it didn't seem to be focusing on him anymore, now that Firehawk was draining his own life it seemed like it turned its attention toward him. "Oh fucking hell." He said quietly, and tried to stay between Firehawk and whatever it was doing.
----
On Colsa's end something was happening to the "water" she was swimming in, it felt like it was trying too pull her, and not like any current, it started to feel more viscous and dragged her to the left.
----
"Oh okay." She said to herself, Colsa hadn't given her anything to go on so she might as well explore her part of the dungeon. The hallways didn't appear to lead to anything but looking over to the large center room she could still see somethings. The large center staircase stopped at a point below, the water rose right to the edge of the platform where it stopped, she also saw some waterfalls that looked like they supplied the water to the room, if they where going to get down there they would need to drain it. "Wish I could tell details from over here." She grumbled angrily to herself, "Silvy would have a better clue of this stuff, I just punch things." She said, She quickly relayed her suspicions to Colsa.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:27 am

Colsagal opened up the message to read, and was about to reply when she felt the liquid goop start to pull her in a particular direction. Alarm shot through her body, refusing to go to wherever this dungeon wanted to take her, and started swimming as viciously as she could, practically tearing it with her strokes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:35 am

"Move!" Firehawk shouted to Silvannius as he finished the rune. He threw a right hook at it, launching the fireball towards the bug just as the torrent of flames from his previous spell hit. He followed the swing through and caught Silvannius in the bend of his elbow, kneeling down to force him out of the way of the spell. With that, he backflipped off the Goddess's shoulder, using his scimitar to dig into the boss and control his descent.

Alaunus ran to Firehawk as soon as he hit the ground and pulled him away. "What do you think you're doing?!" She chastised as she began to heal him.

"Scolding later. Fighting now," Firehawk stated simply; he knew it annoyed her.

Alaunus sighed and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:34 am

As Colsa swam through it the creature opened its eyes, the red balls looked right at Colsa.
Filensa just continued to look around, nothing much she could here.
----
The Goddess' Hp had dropped dramatically, Umbra's was still over half full though.
Silvannius looked at the Goddess, she seemed to be writhing somewhat, the fire spells seemed to be healing her slightly, but they where greatly harming the bug as time went by, "Focus the bug!" He yelled, and began to run back toward it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:51 am

Nope nope nope nope nope! Ran through the player's head as she spotted the eyes, and realized just what she was swimming in. Instantly she reached for the shotgun strapped on her back and started firing like no one's business at the red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

"Alright, let's finish this," Firehawk grinned as he knelt down and drew a rune of a dragon's head on the ground. He stood and began to channel fire into his right fist. "Get that bug to look this way, Silvannius!"

"I'll try to get his attention!" Alaunus said as she finished healing Firehawk. She quickly drew the rune for Holy Arrow and swung her mace through it, sending the spell towards Umbra.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 pm

"Sure." He said, covering his sword in flames and firing them at the bug, trying to pull is toward him.
Umbra looked over at him, and spat a purple liquid at him.
Silvannius rolled out of the way, whatever that was he didn't want to be touched by it, because it was corroding the floor.
----
The monster basically spat Colsa out back onto the floor, and formed into a pile of blue "goop".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next