Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:08 am

"Oh it wasn't too bad, but having Algebra 2 in the morning puts a cramp on my day." He said, he looked over at Sarah, "She doesn't usually care, especially since she's some sort of genius." He said.
Sarah looked up, "I'm not a genius I just do work." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:11 am

"You're probably a heck of a lock smarter than me," Colsa said, looking at Sarah's expression and then sighing a bit on the inside. "I nearly failed that when I took it. Then again, I didn't stay up to take notes so that was probably the first mistake."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:29 am

"Anyone can be smart if they apply themselves, its a choice." She said lightly, a small smile appeared on her face, it was strangely warm.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 am

"I think it's only half a choice," she smiled faintly, "I'm more of a street smarts type, I could tell you all the good places to lay low from the cops or snag a joint if you wanted." A frown pulled across her face and she sighed, "Though you're too smart to do that dumb shit so what am I even saying?" She muttered under her breath, running a hand through her hair and giving it a good shake.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:44 am

Sarah was about the answer her when the bell rang, "Oh, looked like we have to go, what do you have next perchance." Sarah looked over at Colsa, her eyes seemed to sparkle, in truth she was just ssitting across from a window.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:47 am

"Computer animation," she said with a faint smile as she got up from the table, one of the few classes she actually enjoyed taking. "You two?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 am

"I have comprehensive language." Daniel said, his mouth twisted into a frown.
"I have physics!" Sarah suddenly became ecstatic, she even looked like she was bounbouncing up and down at the thought of physics.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 2:55 am

Colsa gave them both a shrug, "Sounds like a shit class I should be glad to not be in," she said to Daniel and then turned her attention to Sarah with amusement pulling at her lips. "Uh sure, you have fun with that there," laughed the redhead.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:01 am

Sarah nodded a little, she got up from the table and started walking out of the cafeteria, "This afternoon right!" She called back a little bit from the table.
Daniel looked over at Colsa, "Still able to meet up later?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:14 am

Colsa gave a smile, "So long as my parents don't murder me," she said and then started gathering her things together before walking the other way from them to the tech wing of the school. "Cya ladies!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Will had long since finished his lunch, and was absentmindedly drawing in his sketchbook, lost in the whirlwind of his thoughts. It wasn't until the bell rang that he finally snapped to and realized what he'd drawn. A smirk crossed his face and he let out a small snort of a laugh as he flipped the book shut. He made his way into the nearest crowd and passed anonymously to his next class.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:27 am

The school day continued on without any further interruptions.
----
Sarah walked out of the front of the school, hugging a book to her chest. She looked around for Daniel.
Daniel also exited and quickly found Sarah, "You seen the others?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:36 am

As if upon being summoning, Colsa came running out the building chasing after some little freshman with her backpack clutched tightly to his chest. "You little fucker get back here!" She snarled, running after him down the front steps right past her two new friends. The freshman laughed cheekily, only to trip up and fall onto his face. As he tumbled, Colsa pounced, wrenching her bag free from his hands and punching him square in the face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:40 am

William exited the building shortly after. He spotted the trio quickly and let out a quiet sigh, as he walked straight ahead with the clear intention to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:51 am

"Next time don't steal my shit!" She growled in warning to the kid, getting up and kicking him in the ribs before stomping away, hardly remembering to talk to the others until she nearly ran into William.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:22 am

Daniel strolled over to Will, "So how was your day?" He asked, waiting for Colsa to finish her obviously important business.
Sarah walked over to Colsa, "You know you won't make any friends like that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:27 am

Colsa pulled her backpack a bit closer to herself, still furious over what had happened. "I don't give two shits," she said haughtily, "if they wanted to be my friend they wouldn't have stolen my crap!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:31 am

Will shrugged in response to Daniel's question. "It was... Alright," he said simply, casting a quick glance towards Colsa. "Nothing really exciting. How was yours?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Sarah just sighed, "Well I hope you're ready to go then." She started walking over to the bike rack. "Daniel come on."
"Alright, alright." He jogged over to a bike and unlocked it, clamoring onto the seat. "Hey, you guys should probably look arounder town for a bit, I have to do a little coding and we'll be right with you."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 am

Colsa placed the skateboard she'd used to get to school on the ground, looking at the others and shrugging, "First one there gets to pick what dungeon we're going to!" She shouted, already taking off as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 am

"Hey, what?!" Will shouted as he kicked off into a sprint after Colsa. Unfortunately, there was no way he could keep pace with a board. So he slowed to a jog and accepted the fact that he would not be choosing the next dungeon. Not that he really cared. Eventually, he settled into a walk back home and dropped his bag off in his room. After writing a note to his family, he left out the door and casually made his way to the gaming centre.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:33 am

Sarah hopped onto the pegs on the back wheel of Daniel's bike, "Hi Ho Silver!" she yelled in a single moment of excitement.
"Fine fine." Daniel began pedaling as fast as his legs could take him, Sarah holding onto his shoulders, he quickly caught up to and passed Colsa, "Sorry, we have plans for today!" He yelled as he passed.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:44 am

Grinning at the challenge, Colsa picked up the pace as fast as she could without falling off her skateboard, and the swerved off the main road to cut through a park. The wheels on her board clattered as she went over uneven sidewalk, before jumping up while holding the lip of the wood to grind down a metal railing to the other side of the park. She was maybe half way there now.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 am

Daniel braked to turn down an alley road that was a shortcut, "Your parks not going to help you when you see the street past it." He said to himself, the street past the park was notoriously packed after the school day ended.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:32 am

Colsa eventually reached a point in the back paths that didn't allow her to use her skateboard. Instead, she hopped off it, tucking it under her arm, and sprinted as fast as she could down a grassy hill until she reached concrete again, jumping back on and racing as fast as she could. Despite her heart racing and breath coming short from the effort, she felt alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next