Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:39 am

Daniel sped the bike up on the last straight-way before the arcade, he slowed his pedaling bit by bit before coming to the arcade parking lot. He got off the bike as Sarah hopped off the back pegs, he locked the bike up to a rack and entered in. "Here you go, like usual." He said, paying the cashier before getting in his pod. "Login: Silvannius."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:42 am

"Fuck!" Shouted Colsa angrily, though in a surprising good spirit, as she spotted Daniel's bike parked all nicely at the rack. She sighed, carried the skateboard inside and placed the start up cost on the counter. Before she joined with the rest, she walked over to the soda machine that resided nearby, put in a dollar, and got a root beer. She'd downed it in a few gulps to satisfy her thirst, and then jumped in the pod. "Login: Colsagal," she ordered as the screens started to come to life.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:02 am

Will turned the corner just in time to see the other race into the arcade. He walked in shortly after with a resigned shrug, and left his payment on the counter. "G'afternoon," he said casually as he situated himself in the pod. "Alright then. Login: Firehawk," he commanded, and shut his eyes. When he opened them, he was back in town, in the shopping district. The sudden crowd took him by surprise, and he froze for a moment as he got his bearings. "Man, I hate that," he muttered to himself as he looked around for familiar faces.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:10 am

Silvannius quickly composed a message to Colsa and Firehawk, 'Look for some good high level equipment, use my funds to buy something strong, we're tackling the Black Crypt today'. He looked over at his current coding target. "You know if you stopped admiring the armour I could put it on you."
Filensa jumped a bit, "Oh yeah, sorry, code away oh mighty sir." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:43 am

Colsa booted in, the world glitzing and fitzing as she got readjusted to the world. She then started towards where the map indicated her friends were when a message popped up. She read it over, and then shrugged. Without much gold, she probably wouldn't be getting anything real good, but it was worth a try. So she turned the other way and started toward a nearby shop.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:53 am

Firehawk glanced over the message he suddenly received. "Ooh, shopping trip with someone else's gold? Don't mind if I do..." He mumbled to himself with a grin. He made his way to a nearby shop, peering down at the glove on his right hand. "Y'know, I think I know what I'm getting..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 am

Colsa peered into a set of windows, until she spotted a rather swanky suit of armor glittering on a rack inside. She walked in, looked at the price and then at the amount Silvannius had given her. "Plenty," she smiled, swiping her hand across it and then walked to the cashier for the transaction. By the time she'd left, she was fully dressed for some heavy action.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:41 am

Firehawk paced quickly through the store until he found what he was looking for. A glove set with a sapphire. Perfect. He took the item and approached the shopkeep, handing over the requested amount. Nothing like shopping with someone else's money... He thought as he slipped the piece of apparel on. Immediately he felt a renewed sense of energy rush up his arm and spread into his body. Ah... Nice choice, Will.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:48 am

Silvannius looked over the his newly clad friend, he never trusted the auto fitting code to chchange an avatar, so he always took longer. The girl before him was now clad in a set of black armour, small pauldrons sat on her shoulders and large triangular shaped gauntlets sat at the end of her arms, the armour seperate into several plates around her midsection, and a skirt of chainmail wrapped around her waist over a pair of heavy plate leggings. "I guess we should go show the others." He said before turning to head to the shopping district.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 am

Colsa perused a few other shops, purchasing healing and boost items. She wanted them to be well stocked compared to last time, and so she threw in a few throwable items like acid flasks and poisons.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:02 am

Firehawk found a comfortable place outside to sit and took out a notepad, idly taking notes on what store sold what, and which ones seemed more popular. "Wonder when they'll get here," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:07 am

Filensa ran around the corner, quickly spotting their two other companions. "Hey!" She called to Firehawk and waved her hands as if she was signaling a rescue boat.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:16 am

Colsagal, who'd been walking down a street, glanced at the sound of a familiar voice. Upon spotting Filensa, she waved a hand eagerly back, and started walking over.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Firehawk glanced up and smiled at the sight of a familiar face. He shut the notepad and stood, quickly making his way over. "New armor, I see," he observed, looking her over. "Dark and edgy. Literally," he laughed as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:41 am

"Yeah! Isn't it the best." Her excitment showed through her smile and she giggled as she gave a small twirl. "So I guess Silvy gave you the lowdown, he says that everyone else got a dungeon so it's his turn."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:59 am

"What? I thought we agreed we were skipping his turn!" Firehawk sighed. "Alright, alright. So, it was the Black Crypt, huh? That place is no joke."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:06 pm

"What's so scary about it?" Colsagal asked as she drew closer, listening to the ending sentence from Firehawk. "Giant shadowy beasts that eat your face off if you blink?" She sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 am

Firehawk grinned and drew his face closer to hers. "Yeah, and they grin madly like this. They stare into your soul until you blink or look away, and as soon as you do..." He stepped forward, thrusting his face to almost-touching Colsa's. "There goes your face."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 am

Silvannius walked around the corner and saw the rest of his traveling party, "Hey, so are you all ready to go?" He asked, quickly whisking a corridor cube from his menus.
"They better be or I'm punching you...like really hard."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:46 am

Colsagal stiffened as he drew closer, and as he just kept getting closer she about bunched him back. It made her nervous, but in that good kinda way, and she didn't like it one bit. As Silvannius came over, she stepped back from the male avatar and nodded her head. "Yeah, ready!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:47 am

Firehawk straightened his posture and peered over towards Silvannius. "Uh, that depends. What if I say no?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:52 am

"If you say no then I think I've lost faith in your ability to play this game." He said, a smirk running onto his face, "Besides how are you going to take part in the tournament if you can't prepare for this dungeon?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:54 am

Firehawk furrowed his brow and opened his mouth slightly in a frown, the very picture of horrified terror. "B-But, the Black Crypt is so scary!" He exclaimed in an obviously fake shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:05 am

Colsagal glanced between the two boys, and then the girl besides her. "Oh snap!" She joked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:24 am

"Well then, I guess we should get to heading out then." He tossed the cube away from himself, "Black Crypt." The multi-coloured portal opened up in front of him, through it one could see a large black building, "Shall we?" He said, to Filensa.
"I don't see why not." She said before barreling her way through.
"After you." He said, ushering Colsa in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next