Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:32 am

Colsagal shrugged and followed them through, and once they were outside the large black building, she felt a slight bit of nerves pulse up her. Shoving them aside, she looked at the player besides her and then entered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:41 am

Filensa was just about to enter when she saw a figure, "Oh no." She said, so that almost no one could hear her.
Silvannius took a quick glance at Firehawk, then stepped through the portal, his eyes quickly adjusted and then he saw her. 'Oh shit.' He thought as he looked at the player in front of him, she wore a brown coat that tattered at the sleeves ends and a pair of white pants, in her hands a large stick with a curved blade, the favored weapon of one of Silvannius' least favorite opponent, Lauria.
"Well then little guy, looks like you did come here after all, didn't think you'd get the tip about the bonus." She walked straight past Silvannius without turning around to look at him, "But I'm sure anyone would suspect you going for it, this your new patsy? Hm?" She spun the scythe and hit him in the back with the pole, Silvannius budged forward at the hit.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:44 am

Firehawk stepped through the portal last, and entered the area to a view of his very confused teammates. "Hey, what's--" He began as he peered around, and spotted another person. Ah... A scythe? I think I've seen some mention about you before. "Oh, look. So what's your thing? Magic control of tension or something? Because I swear, it's so thick I can hardly walk."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:48 am

"Oi!" Shouted Colsagal as the new persona Lauria hit Silvannius in the back with her weapon after mocking him. "Who the bloody hell are you eh bitch?" She was already furious.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:51 am

Lauria looked over at the girl, "Ooh little man, your new toy has a little bite to it doesn't it, how do you plan to train this one like the others?" She gave out a laugh, mocking Colsa's anger as she stepped toward her, "See I don't think you know who I am; Rank 9, Devil's Advocate at your service short stuff."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:57 am

Firehawk crossed his arms. "Hey uh, hello? Chopped liver to asshole, come in!" He nearly shouted as he lunged forward, taking a fist into his other hand and thrusting his elbow towards her head. "See, I don't think you know who I am. Except the only difference is, I'm not enough of an idiot to come right out and tell you. So, now that introductions are out of the way, how about you tell us why you're here? 'Cause we really don't have the time to put up with wannabes who want to try and scare us," he growled. "Oh, and protip: Mocking people is a horrible way to make friends."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:57 am

Colsagal bristled further, her fingers tightening around the trigger of her shotgun that had already been drawn in preparation for the dungeon. "I'm no one's toy you dumb skank," she hissed, standing as tall as she could in front of the avatar that loomed over her. Green eyes glared hatefully into the brown orbs before her. "And I don't give two shits on your rank, who the fuck are you? What's you name else I'mma just call you Skank." Then Firehawk was jumping in and she couldn't help but smirk as she found he had her back.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:02 am

Lauria dipped herself and flashed, ending up right behin Colsa, "Wow, your really gonna have to work on your people skills Feisty, see Short Stuff here is way too low to be tackling this place, and I mean, with people like me around the overworld is a really dangerous place," She drew her scythe up to Colsa's neck in a rapid motion, "So I think you should watch your step."
"I'm tired of this shit Lauria." Silvannius took a step and flashed, this time pushing Lauria away from Colsa, he pointed his katana at her throat and looked at her, "We'll settle this in the tournament, we always do, so head out before you lose this fight."
Filensa followed suit and drew her fists up in a ready position.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:07 am

"Are you kidding me," Firehawk grumbled to himself, snapping a flame to life in his right hand, and finally grasping his scimitar in his left. "You will let go of her. Right the fuck now." As if to emphasize his point, the flames he controlled grew more intense, a living creature eager to consume the first target it could get to. She'll consider herself lucky Silvannius is here to talk her out of it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:08 am

Colsagal stiffened with alarm, eyes widening as she found herself at the whim of these people, one of which could kill her with a moment's notice if she so desired. It made her realize... She wasn't that strong. Why was she even here with them? They were all so much stronger, she was just gonna bring them down or grind her ass into the dust. Colsagal couldn't even so much as whimper.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:22 am

Lauria looked around at the three people, "Well Little Guy, you sure can pick some real saps, I hope you have a great time with your little band of merry shits." Lauria took a few steps before she flashed away.
Silvannius' eyes narrowed and he let our a sigh, "Great." He sounded both exasperated and exhausted at the same time. "I swear the next time I see her better be in the arena or I will literally cut her to pieces." He stressed the word pieces as if he wanted to draw it out.
"Calm down Silvannius, she's gone now okay." She stepped up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah, but she tried the same shit that she used to do with you."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:26 am

"Look who's talking, shit-for-brains," Firehawk shook his head and let the flames die out. He approached Colsa carefully and placed his free hand on your shoulder. "You look a little shaken. You alright?" And if you say anything other than yes, I swear I'll put her through literal hell.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:33 am

Colsagal blinked as she was released and then the other player flashed away. She gasped in relief, trying to get her bearings as Firehawk approached her and tried to comfort her. The girl pushed him off gently, "I'll be fine," she lied, looking away from him and putting on a tough face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 am

Firehawk let his arm drop to his side and tilted his head. "Isn't that code for 'something's seriously wrong' or am I a bit rusty in my Woman-speak?" He asked gently.

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color != colosso)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:41 am

"Listen, you guys don't have to come along if you don't want, Filensa and I might be able to get through this if we go slowly." He started walking toward the entrance, signaling Filensa to come up with him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:43 am

Colsagal smirked faintly at his words, but that was it. As Silvannius spoke, she struggled to respond. "I think... It'll be better if you guys go on without me," she said after a little while, head down. "I'm... Gonna go." Without warning, she turned and started running, bringing up the home teleporter button before she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 am

"Hey, wai--" Firehawk cut himself off as Colsa vanished. "Damnit, really?" He sighed and looked back. "Hey guys, we'll catch up with you. Be careful in there," he called out to them as he brought up his menus. There's really only one place she could go from out here... He brought up the home teleport and sent himself back to town. Immediately, he brought up his messages and shot one to Colsa.

Hey, where'd you run off to? You know it's rude to walk out on people like that.

...Sorry, I shouldn't be saying that. But really, let's talk it out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:52 am

Colsagal blinked as she got adjusted to the new area, still getting used to the teleporting like this, and then she got a message. Instantly she ignored it, knowing who it was from. She didn't want to talk, she was just... she didn't know what. Without telling anyone, she logged off, waking up in the pod with a terrible feeling in her gut. I hate this...
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:56 am

Colsagal has logged out.

The message appeared off to the side of his vision. You're kidding... He booted himself out of the game, skipping the usual logoff process despite the inherent dangers in not properly disconnecting oneself from the VR system, and shot out of the pod. He peered around, but didn't see Colsa. She only just logged out. There's no way she's gone already. Still in the pod maybe?
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:59 am

Colsa had already paid and was walking out the arcade when William had managed to get out of the virtual reality game. She was clutching her backpack close, holding the skateboard in her other hand as she left.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:02 am

Will took another look around. There, that skateboard and the backpack, that's it. "Colsa!" He called out, ignoring the protests from the man behind the counter as he simply ran past.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:03 am

Colsa stiffened at the sound of Will, and she looked over her shoulder. "Look, I'll play with you guys tomorrow," she said apologetically, hopping on the skateboard and taking off down the road as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:10 am

Will shook his head. "That's not what I-- God-fucking-damnit!" He shouted, and leaned against the wall, shutting his eyes for a moment. There's no way I can--

His eyes snapped open. No. No, no, no. He shut his eyes again. Oh God. I've made a horrible mistake. He turned his head, eyes closed and... Yes. It was the city, just as he left it. He opened his eyes and shook his head. Shit, shit. What have I done? Just... No, just calm down. It'll be fine. It's just temporary.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:13 am

Colsa skated down the street, hands stuffed in her pockets while she lugged her school backpack over one shoulder. She felt this pit in her stomach, an ache growing in her chest as she kept playing what just happened over and over again in her head. I'm so goddamn weak. She got about half way down the street before she suddenly got truly angry. What was she doing, running off like this? Lauria was a bitch, and she wouldn't let her win. Colsa turned back around and started towards the arcade before she could let her nerves get the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:40 am

Will had turned and let his back rest against the wall, arms crossed and practicing controlled breathing to stay calm. He closed his eyes periodically and looked around, opening them shortly after, unsatisfied and frustrated. Nearly angry, even. Angry that he'd been stupid enough to pull that stunt. Angry that Colsa ran off and he couldn't do anything about it. No, that's not going to help anything, Firehawk thought to himself, taking another slow breath.

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next