Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Firehawk rolled his eyes. "Oh, right. Yeah, just carry me. It won't be a problem at all," he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "I'll be alright if you go off ahead of me, y'know. Unless you really don't want to."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:10 pm

"Well it's a nice time to talk you know, like about where you learned to program." Silvannius said in a seemingly not too interested mood.
----
"I meant examine them, the stats the build and the weight, this armour set was practically made for me, but I could never get enough money to buy it, I don't play in the arena or in tournaments." She said, a tad forlorn.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

"Oh," She said, and focused on it to examine it. The stats were just as she had said, perfect for her. But the price was through the roof. "Well come on, there's gotta be some quests to earn money." Colsagal said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Firehawk chuckled and shrugged. "Eh, it's not really anything special. Mostly self-taught, like with a lot of things I do. I just kinda picked it up and started playing around with coding different things," he said, like it was something that everyone did. "I guess, messing around with it as much as I did helps me to see how coding languages work. Like, where something goes and how it interacts with the rest of the code."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:19 pm

"Like the Matrix." He said in a slightly sarcastic manner. "Well, I'm more interested in your changing of the game parameters, I can't even do that."
----
"Yeah, but I know all the funds will go to keeping my item stock up." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Firehawk rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, it's not exactly changing the game parameters. It's more of, adding an interface that automates the part where you have to code in the changing of your avatars. Just a few buttons and situational statements, really. As for making the interface itself... Well, think of it as an add-on. I mean, if someone can get access to one part of code, why not another, right?" He said with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:27 am

"Come on Filensa, there has to be some way to get you that suit." She drawled, looking around until she saw a quest notice board. "Come on, this way!" Colsagal tugged on Filensa's arm just a moment before the game yelled at her and dashed over to the notice board.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 am

"Well, better to not let anyone see that special talent of yours I would say, but you seem a bit open about it." Silvannius said, they where slowly making their way to the shrine, but they would arrive quicker than Silvannius thought.
----
Filensa followed, and looked on the notice board, only one thing stood out to her that could conceivably get them enough money, and it was a dungeon quest.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 am

Firehawk laughed and shrugged. "Open about it? Well, sure I am. I mean, the things you can do to make the community better with access to the code... Why would you want to keep it all for yourself?" He shook his head. "Unlike those blasted developers, I actually want to let other people enjoy the little things like having two avatars."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 am

"Think we can do it?" Colsagal asked Filensa as she looked at the only dungeon quest on the board. "After all you want that suit, and need the money."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 am

"Yeah, but there are other ways to change things." Silvannius said, they continued to run toward the shrine and entered into the zone where it was, "We're almost there.
----
"Maybe, but I'm not really equipped to take on Benthal Temple." Filensa said, she and Silvannius used to spend a lot of time getting ready for dungeons, but she and Colsagal wouldn't have that much time.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Firehawk shook his head. "You think people haven't already tried to change things from the inside? Look how ineffective it was. I think that people need to step up and start getting things done themselves, because so far, nobody else has done it for us," he stated passionately. He scanned the area quickly for their destination.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:30 pm

"Is there any way to work our way up to it? Some training like dungeons or quests? Or a total accumulation of gold from quests?" Colsagal offered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Filensa thought for a moment, the fastest way to get the money would be the dungeon quest, the only problem was that it required them to kill the boss, and Benthal was longer than the dungeon Colsagal had been taken through, but they should be able to take it, if they were careful, she relayed this to Colsa.
----
Silvannius pointed a bit away, a small building made of stone bricks could be seen, it was covered with moss, it was the entryway to the larger dungeon inside.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 am

With a passionate and determined vigor, Colsagal gripped Filensa's arm and started off towards the dungeon. "Well no time like the present eh?" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Firehawk nodded and grinned, unsheathing his scimitar and twirling it in his hand in anticipation. "Well, you ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Silvannius started walking toward the building but was stopped shortly."Hey! FIREHAWK! Is that you!" A voice can be heard, a girls voice.Silvannius looks around and sees a young girl running toward them, "A friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:17 am

"Ugh, crap," Firehawk grumbled. "Yes," he groaned in response to Silvannius. He looked up at the newcomer and put on an excited smile. "Hey! What are you doing all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 am

The girl continued to run up and latched herself onto Firehawk, a tackle hug which is a move Silvannius was very familiar with, "You okay man?" He said to the downed player.
"Firehawk it's been so long, I can't believe I found you again, I'm sorry but I couldn't get on for forever!" She said, all the while on top of him.
----
"Yeah, let's head out then, we might as well start while the gettings good!" She said, she felt really happy to be making a friend, she didn't have many, besides Silvannius anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 am

Firehawk smiled widely and laughed. "Hey, hey, don't worry so much about it! I'm glad to see you again too!" He turned his head slightly towards Silvannius and mouthed, 'Save me.'
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:37 am

Colsagal smiled wide, she hadn't thought she'd like this chick, but for some reason she was starting to. "Well, do we need any equipment to give us an edge that we can afford right now?" Colsagal paused.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:58 am

"So who are you anyway." Silvannius said quickly.
The girl looked up at Silvannius, "I'm called Alaunus." She said as she got off of Firehawk, "Are you two heading to the Shrine?" She asked.
"Yeah." Silvannius said as he looked at the girl, he slightly averted his eyes though, her hair was a bright gold color, and he wasn't quite used to that.
"Then you guys will defiantly need my help!" She said in an urging voice.
----
A mischievous glint appeared in Filensa's eyes, "I think we need to get you some better armour!" She said in her bright voice, she grabbed a hold of Colsa's hand and began to drag her though the crowded streets of the beginning city, toward her favorite armour shop.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:00 am

Colsagal burst into laughter for some reason, perhaps this was because she found the sudden energy from Filensa humerous. Maybe. Anywho, she was chuckling so loud after a minute that the game started lagging.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:52 am

Firehawk nodded and looked at Silvannius. "She's got a point. Alaun here is a healer, and if this place is anywhere near as dangerous as we're thinking it is, then she'll be nice to have around," he said, brushing some of her hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 pm

"A healer?" He said, then noticing the mace strapped to her waist, "But I see you can fight."
"Course, couldn't be a solo if I couldn't fight." She said, "Well then I guess we should be off."
"Yeah, I guess, Invite Player: Alaunus"
"Accept invite." She said, her eyes moving to Silvannius, she cocked her head for a second, "Wait a minute... Your rank 25." She said.
Aw Motherfu-"Yeah." He said in a voice of fake enthusiasm, he realized that he forgot to change from his Combat Avatar.
"Wow, who knew an old fuddy-duddy like Firehawk knew someone like you." She said.
----
Filensa led Colsagal to the shop, "This is Travis's shop, player run, but he gives good prices." She said, "Take a look around and see what you like."
"Hey! Filensa is that you?" Travis said.
"Yeah! Hey!" She said as she waved to a guy behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 16 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next