Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:30 pm

"Theres usually a place to watch on the side." She said as she sided up to Silvannius, she still wasn't sure that the part where he "slipped" and fell on Colsagal was an accident.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Firehawk nodded. "Right. They get to watch us fight the boss. Sounds like a great design idea," he muttered. He drew two sigils; one of a flaming sword and the other of a shield, rebuffing the party. "Alright, I'm ready when you are, Colsa," he said, not realizing he'd slipped into using a nickname for her so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Colsagal drew her sniper rifle, deciding to take on the boss best with her long ranged for now. Not knowing what kind of tricks the unknown ultimate opponent had up its sleeve. She quickly checked over her ammo, all good and loaded, "Let's do it Hawkie!" Colsagal said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Firehawk stepped forward and pushed open the doors, quickly stepping through and raising his right hand, scimitar held pointed away and behind him in his usual battle stance. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Colsagal quickly followed after him, and looked about the boss chamber room. Her whole body tense with the upcoming battle that was bound to be something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:06 pm

As you enter the room you can see what kind of theme it presents, it is a large ballroom overgrown with vines and weeds, as lights begin to come one and torches are lit you can see the shape of the boss, a large plant creature, the center is a large purple bulb. Several large vines protrude from the bulb and twist around in the doors direction, on the end of each is an eye that stares at the two, a name appeared above the plants avatar, "Reaver Controller". Up on a balcony Silvannius stood, looking down at the fight that was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Without waiting a beat, Colsagal got down on one knee and raised the sniper rifle to take fire. She aimed down the scope, right at one of the eyes as she saw it as a weak point, and waited a beat before it stopped moving. She pulled the trigger, and sent the first attack against the boss Reaver Controller. The bullet whizzed through the air, and went straight through one of the manner eyes. "One down, about a hundred more to go." The girl grinned.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Firehawk grinned. "A hundred? Hah! That's nothing. Let's go!" He replied confidently, weaving his way towards the boss to get under the vines. He drew a sigil as he ran, one that resembled a comet, then thrust his hand down through it. "Planet Diver!" A relatively small burst sent him into the air, above the Reaver Controller, and he waved his right hand as flames surrounded him, sending him back down towards the ground. As he fell, he slashed horizontally, forming a blade in front of his descent to slash off the vines closest to him. As he landed, the flames surrounding him dispersed violently, setting fire to other nearby vines, causing damage over time. Realizing he was vulnerable, he stumbled up to an upright position, rolling awkwardly to the side to regain his balance.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Four tentacles move and grip Colsagals's leg, then drag her up into the air. Meanwhile three tentacles move in to attack Firehawk.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Firehawk glanced back and saw the tentacles grasping Colsagal's leg. "Colsa!" He shouted, drawing a sigil in the form of a circle, and thrusting his scimitar through it, setting it ablaze. He held it vertical for but a moment before swinging diagonally. "Flame Edge!" He shouted, sending the fire out of his sword in a wave of flame to cut the vines before they pulled her up too high. However, he failed to notice the three vines heading for him in the process.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added bold.)
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:25 pm

"Let go!" Colsagal yelled, kicking her free leg at the tentacle that had gripped her and taken her into the air. She quickly drew her shotgun and fired at the restraining tentacle, but Firehawk's attack beat her to it. She began to fall down towards the hard dungeon floor beneath, but then turned while she still had the chance. The quickly falling Colsagal let loose a yell of anger, "Shatter Blast!" the previously unknown Void Skill suddenly formed a purple haze around her body, that quickly centralized to her shotgun. The energy radiated for a moment, until the whole gun was nothing but purple, and then it was released. The bullet tore through several tentacles that had moved to recapture her, incinerating them just as it went past them. Colsagal landed in a heap on the ground, grunting at the impact before getting to her feet. "How did I do that? I didn't even know that one..." She whispered in shock.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Ah, Shatter Blast, a new Void Skill, if I'm not mistaken the lowest level that can be gotten at is level 8.
----
The Reaver Controller seemed angry in Colsagals's escape, six tentacles moved close but still out of range, three began to glow a bright purple, and the other three began to glow a bright orange, Simultaniously they spurted tow different kinds of gasses, one of them was a paralyzer and one of them was a poison.

The three tentacles lashed out and quickly struck Firehawk.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Firehawk fell forward as he was struck by the three vines, and rolled to maintain his balance. He held his scimitar vertically for a moment before kicking off the ground, shouting, "Cutting Edge!" He was sent hurtling towards the vines, and slashed powerfully, cutting it clean through. He landed on the other side and drew a sigil of a line of flames, then waved his hand through it from left to right, angled up. The flames were called up in a straight line through the air, and through the other two vines.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 am

"Shit shit shit!" Colsagal muttered, covering her face instinctivaly as the gas began to spew around her. She didn't know what it would do to her, but it was certainly not something she wanted to find out. Jumping back quickly, Colsagal tried to evade the gasses. She couldn't fight now, having to use a hand to cover her face prevented her from stabilizing either one of her guns. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 am

Firehawk took a moment to glance down, trying to locate Colsagal. Only by focusing on his party menu for a moment allowed him to find her location, in the gas. "Colsa! What are you doing?! Get out of there!" He shouted as he tapped the ground by his feet with his scimitar. "Burst Rush!" The skill sent him forward at a high speed into the gas, where he wrapped his free arm around Colsagal. "Hold on!" He said as he turned and sprinted full speed out of the gas, and set her back down on her feet. "Whatever you do, don't lose your cool, alright? Stay focused. I'm relying on you," he advised and turned back towards the monster. "We won't get anywhere chopping off its limbs. We've got to go for the source."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:08 am

Colsagal was coughing up a storm as something wrapped itself around her waist, pulling her quickly out of the cloud. Her limbs were stiff, but apparently Firehawk had rescued her in time. "Thanks..." She coughed out, bent over for a moment to catch her breath. "You're right. That large purple bulb looks like that head." The still coughing gal pointed at the center of the plant creature. "If I lay down some covering fire, think you could make it to finish it off?" She asked, reloading her sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 am

Firehawk nodded, casting a worried glance at Colsagal. "Yeah. I've got a plan, but I need to know if you're gonna be alright first." He held up his forefinger and middle finger on his right hand, staring at the small flame between their tips as if with a slight bit of disdain. I have a plan, alright. But I can't guarantee you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 am

"I'll be fine so long as..." She broke off into a bout of coughs, "As I'm in the back. As in here." Colsagal gave him a wave as if it didn't matter. She wasn't in pain, no, but it wasn't easy to do much without the game automatically making her cough and wreath.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 pm

The tentacles continue to move in, four from the left and three from the right, You can see the main health bar over the large purple bulb, it was still full.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Firehawk nodded. I've gotta pull this off now. "Alright. Cover me, then. This is going to take a little," he said as he moved his two fingers close to his lips, and whispered, "Blood Flames." The fire slowly became a dark crimson one, and he moved his hand in a spiral, etching a sphere in the air instead of his regular sigils. The sphere was made of a series of rings whose diameters expanded towards the centre and contracted towards the top and bottom. Between the rings he began to etch various small sigils and runes. This part of the process would take a bit. As he drew, it became more and more obvious that his strength was being drained.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 am

Two tentacles moved toward Colsagal and five attacked Firehawk, "Wonder what Firehawk is up to." Silvannius said.
"I don't know, I don't hang around many magic types, and his build is definatly not a PvP based one." Filensa responded.
Silvannius was still bugged by something, How can he alter someones code so easily, and quickly at that, there has to be more to it than pure skill. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 am

Colsagal gave the tentacles a harsh look, she had had enough of them. With a single motion, she moved the sniper from left to right, firing at the two tentacles that were advancing on her. The bullets ripped straight through them, and she quickly leveled up her sights to take out each of the tentacles about to attack Firehawk. Gotta buy him time... Gotta buy him time... The sniper wielding gal thought continually, a desperation filling her up almost like that of reality.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 am

Firehawk glanced up, drawing the runes from memory as he noticed the tentacles approaching him. So this is how it'll go, huh? He thought, until the tentacles were sliced through by Colsagal's superb sniping ability. "Nicely done, Colsa!" He said as he finished the runes. He stepped back, leaving the orb he created floating in the air. "This thing will probably have one last trick up its sleeve once I pull this off. Get ready, Colsa!" He warned, and then raised his scimitar over his head, flames building up at the tip. "Here goes nothing," he muttered as the orb replicated itself over the bulb. "Let's end this! Crimson Flare!" He shouted, activating the skill as he brought the flaming scimitar down through the orb, shattering it and causing the orb above the bulb to release a torrent of flames downward, like a waterfall of fire. At the same time, Firehawk's health could be observed dropping rapidly as the spell drew upon it to further amplify its strength. The spell looked like an odd combination of blood and fire mixed together as it engulfed the bulb. Upon the completion of the spell, Firehawk fell to a knee, struggling to keep his head raised in case any more tentacles decided to try and attack him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:58 am

His health is dropping! Crap! Was the first thought to resound in Colsagal's head. She dashed forward best she could, the game had let up on the coughing, but she still was shaky and the world around her was slightly off in color. The distance between them closed quickly, and she equipped her shotgun to fend off any more tentacles that might advance. "I'm here for you." She said to Firehawk, gripping his shoulder slightly in reassurance.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am

The health bar over the large purple bulb drains quickly after the elemental damage takes effect, after the attack is finished the creature is at half health, and the bulb opens, it releases clouds of gas as it opens to reveal a set of vines twisted into a human shape, on it's head are two very human eyes, it lifts the vines that should be it's hand and a large rune takes shape, a gutteral shriek and then in a voice that sounds like it's lungs are filled with water it says, "Copy Skill, CRIMSON FLARE."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next