Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 am

"Mother-" Colsagal cut herself off, and literally grabbed Firehawk by the shoulder and dashed to the side of the arena before the boss could land the attack. "Alright, you stay here for now. If it's coping skills, then you'll just be a bigger target. And you're hurt. Wait here." She said, not giving him a chance and then looked at the boss enemy. "Come at me bro!" The cry was sound as she dashed forward, ignoring the danger she was heading straight into.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 am

Firehawk glanced at Colsagal as she carried him to the wall. "Sure," he muttered, and struggled to his feet, leaning heavily on the wall. "Shoot the humanoid vines!" He commanded as he drew a circular sigil in the air. No time to deactivate Blood Flames. Crap, this isn't going to end well. "I'm ready when you are!" He yelled. This might be all I have left, heh, he thought. "And don't get yourself killed charging that thing!" He added quickly. What a hypocrite I am.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 am

The lidless eyes turn to Colsagal, it speaks again, "Skill activate, Crimson Flare." It says as the sigil activates, a large circular area around the vines starts to rain down in fire.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 am

Colsagal looked at the prepared attack, and muttered a few curses under her breath as she realized that it was going to hit her in some way. She was not going to be able to fully dodge it. So the girl gave one last strong step, and lunged forward to bring herself a foot or two from the boss. "SHATTER BLAST!" She shouted, the steadily familiar purple haze covered her body, focused onto the shotgun, and then was released in a spectacular energy blast. The bullets ravaged straight into the chest of the boss.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 am

Firehawk frowned. She's not even trying to dodge it! I'm not letting that happen! "Fire Blast!" He shouted as he pointed his fingers, draining his health ever closer to zero. The blast materialized just in front of Colsagal; close enough to damage the boss while hopefully sending her back away from the range of the spell with the force of the enhanced spell. These flames were also a dark crimson, like blood.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 am

The attacks continue to drain the bosses health, but neither of them being very powerful attacks they reduced the bosses health bar, it still had more that a third of it, it's gutteral voice could be heard again, eminating from no where in particular, "Copy Skills, Shatter Blast, Fire Blast" It lifts its hand again and points at Colsagal as the fire rains down at this point, "Skill activate, Shatter Blast." And shots fire themselves out of the hand, they look to be seeds, and they head straight at Colsagal.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 am

Colsagal let out a grunt as she tried to dodge back, the many attacks happening around her confusing her at first. Then she realized something was from Firehawk, and she glanced back to see his health bar drop to such a low level she wanted to scream. She looked at the boss, swearing a thousand times under her breath as it used her own void skill against her. It doesn't even have a gun! How do we kill it? She wondered, and then realized that it was firing something straight at her head. Her feet wouldn't move despite her orders to. "Oh fuuu-"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 am

Firehawk shook his head as he quickly drew a circle and launched a fireball aimed just in front of Colsagal. "Go to hell!" He shouted, as the flames intercepted the seeds and burnt them in mid-air easily because of the boosted spells. "Colsa, you've got to figure out how to beat this thing! I can't keep this up forever!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 am

The creature turned it's head, "Skill activate, Fire Blast." It aimed it straight at Firehawk.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 am

"Out of time!" Firehawk stated more to himself than Colsagal, and dove away from the wall just in time to avoid the worst of the attack, landing with a grunt. "Ugh, we either have to overpower it before it overpowers us, or just avoid using skills!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:55 am

The vine creature raises its hand once more, "Skill activate, Paralyzing gas." All of the tentacles glow a bright orange and then release a puff of gas.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Colsagal shook herself back to reality, or virtual reality more like. She was easily seeing that this was growing hopeless, but then his words made sense to her. "No skills, dude that's it!" She shouted with a grin, and whipped out her sniper. Colsagal quickly went down on a knee, and aimed the sights just right up at the center of the vine boss. "Die!" The words rang out as she pulled the trigger, sending a bullet straight through it. Just for added effect, she shot nine more times, all hitting directly in the center of the vine. Colsagal got back up, strapping the sniper behind her, and dashed forward with her shotgun drawn.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Firehawk sluggishly rolled away from the gas, but not before it had started to take effect. "Yeah, great. I'll just kind of, uh. Wait here," he said, finding himself unable to stand. He heard the sounds of her gunshots and grinned. "There it is! You've got this, Colsa!" He cheered her on, unable to do much else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:18 am

The vine creature recoiled at the impact of the shots, it raised its hands and a sigil appeared, "Skill activate, Fire Blast."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 am

"Not this time!" She growled with anger, ducking left and then dashing right just to throw its aim off. She got around the rear, and fired consecutively at the back of the Reaper Boss.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:01 am

The creature recoiled at the shots Colsagal fired, its health dropping to less than a fourth, it fell forward and wrapped itself in a ball, "Skill activate, Natural Reckoning." Sixteen vines would surround Colsagal where she stood, and if she didn't react than they would wrap themselves around her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 am

Firehawk struggled against his nonresponsive limbs. "Blast it, c'mon! This is like moving stone!" He muttered in frustration. "Get out of there!" He yelled at Colsagal. "Use your shotgun! Don't let them get you!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:18 am

Colsagal dodged left from the first vine, and tore it to pieces with her shotgun. Next she fired at a group of approaching vines, taking three out in a single shot. With a skillful bound, Colsagal jumped into the air to fire at four vines that had tried to get underneath her. The last ones were easily taken out with two more shots. She turned to the boss, and drew her sniper as quick as she could. At this range, there would be no missing, and the attack would do perhaps triple the normal damage. With a roar, Colsagal pulled the trigger again and again.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:32 am

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon," he muttered to himself, finally achieving a small twitch in his right wrist. "Well, that's progress." He glanced up and noticed Colsagal going back on the offensive. "Well done!" He cheered. I guess I've got to do this the hard way. He called up flames in his right hand again and, finally having enough time, dismissed the blood drain effect. It was a drawn-out, agonizing process, but after what seemed to him like an eternity, it was gone. "Alright, now let's see what I can do," he said to himself. Firehawk shut his eyes and focused, slowly drawing the flames from his hand into the air above him. "If this hits right, then it won't have time to copy and use it before it's down. Here we go! Flame Lance!" He activated the skill, and formed the flames into a lance, before launching it towards the plant monster. It left two trails, which hovered about midway between him and Colsagal. The lance burst into flames on impact, setting the boss on fire easily, seeing as it was a plant, and, well, flames and plants don't mix well.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 am

The bosses last skill wasn't over yet, its health was dropping fast and as it began to reach the bottom every bit of plant life exploded, the juice from the inside would burn anyone foolish enough not to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 am

"Mother-" Colsagal's statement of shock was cut off as something hit her full force on. She'd been far too close to the boss to assure absolute impact, but now it seemed like it had been foolhardy to get so close. Her body went numb as the game's version of pain kicked in. Her skin felt like it was on fire, a fury with it that made her want to scream. But the vocal emitters had stopped at this point, the goop that burned her avatar having gotten to her throat as well. The gun-wielder landed in a still pile upon the dungeon floor.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 am

"Damnit!" Firehawk exclaimed in an uncharacteristic colorful fashion, and sluggishly struggled up to his feet, still feeling the effects of paralysis. He moved painfully slow, as if he were dragging along a large stone behind him. "Colsa!" He shouted, unable to move quicker. "Colsa, are you still there?! Can you still hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:13 am

Colsa Grenlon looked at her screen, it was locked. She couldn't do anything at the moment, and the game literally wasn't responding. Have I died? Is this what happens when you die in the game? She wondered, and slowly felt the difference between the game and reality pull at her. A number began to flash before her eyes. Thirty. It counted down, slowly, as if saying she had that long to be revived or she would die. Her green eyes widened as the number reached twenty.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:20 am

Firehawk managed to force himself over to Colsagal and dropped to his knees next to her. He gave Colsagal a quick glance over. The counter would read 15. "This is my fault for being careless with my abilities," he said and shook his head, drawing a sigil on her forehead in the shape of a bird, quickly. When he finished, the counter would read 8. He pressed his palm flat onto it and said, "Flames of life, fill this vessel. Phoenix!" The spell took three-quarters of what little health he had remaining and transferred it into her; his only revive ability, activated when the counter read 3. "That should do it," he said wearily and leaned against the wall. "You know, I told you not to get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:25 am

A burning sensation filled Colsa Grenlon, and drew her back into the game. A blinding light flooded her vision, and then the ceiling of the dungeon was all she saw. Colsagal blinked, and lifted herself up to a half sitting position against the wall as well. "I didn't..." She grinned from ear to ear. "I just nearly got myself killed." Colsagal probably looked like a crazy idiot, covered in plant goop, dirty, and bloodied up in a sense, and yet she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next