Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:41 am

The bosses health was quickly dropping due to the girls attempting to escape its grasps, it was almost dead, and the next attack would probably kill it, Filensa looked at her health bar, which had been almost depleted, "Kill it Colsa!" She shouted. Bloater looked over at Filensa and began to shift its attention toward Filensa.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:47 am

Spotting her chance just as well, Colsagal ran forward and jumped towards the left, twisting herself around to leap from the wall and land on the top of the boss. She drove the blade on her dungeon gun down into its head, bringing it down along to the end as she slid to the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:58 am

Filensa watched as the bosses health dropped to zero, it fell over and shattered, the Exp and gold menu showed up and on Colsa's screen the final attack bonus would appear, but before she could read it the quest message appeared, following it was an extremely loud song and fireworks, Filensa quickly attempted to cover her ears.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:12 am

"Ah!" Shouted Colsagal as she landed, the most horrendous sound she'd ever heard filling the dungeon room, she clasped her hands over her ears as she got back to her feet. She blinked at the armor popped up before her, floating in the air with a shimmer of white light around it until she reached a hand out and touched it. Instantly it was equipped, and Colsagal looked down at the green hide she was suddenly wearing.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:26 am

"Alright." Filensa said, pulling her hands away from her ears, a pained expression on her face, "Let's get out of here." She said, pulling a flute out from her inventory, she held it up to her lips, a light clear note was played, higher than Silvannius' and they appeared on the island in the lake. "We better get back, Silvannius will be angry with me." She said, beginning to walk to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:31 am

Colsagal blinked as they were teleported onto the island, and then looked at Filensa with confusion, "Do you two know each other outside the game?" She asked, walking after the other girl gamer, "I mean, you seem all... familiar is all."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:38 am

Filensa's eyes widened "Oh! Uh! I guess you could I mean there might be a you could say that there would be a connection." Filensa had begun rambling and her sentence didn't exactly make sense, "We should be going the guys will be worried." She said quickly before jumping into the water and swimming as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:42 am

Staring after her for a moment before she ran into the water, stroking her way across to the other shore. "You know, as much as I'd like to see the others again, we don't need to go all Kenyan on it." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:51 am

Filensa climbed out of the water, and began running back toward the town, they would arrive in quick order.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 am

Sighing, Colsa started running back after Filensa to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:58 am

The girls arrived at town within 10 minutes and Filensa directed them toward the shopping district.
Silvannius spotted the two girls running toward them, he simply stood up and walked toward Filensa.
Filensa watched him walking toward her, she began trying to avoid him until the reached Firehakw but couldn't quite manage it.
Silvannius caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her, "You're a fool." He said.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:59 am

Firehawk looked up when he noticed Silvannius had moved. "Oh, look who's back," he said with a smirk. "You really are an ambitious one, aren't you? And what do you know, you hardly even look hurt. I'm proud of you," he said to Colsa as they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:05 am

As they caught up, Colsagal smiled and shrugged casually, "Just disgusted is all," she laughed, holding a hand out towards him. "That thing was absolutely revolting!" She shook her head with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 am

Firehawk took a half-step forward, but hesitated. After another short moment, "Wait, just what did you fight? You don't have any monster blood or anything on you, do you?" Well damn, that was a horrible cover-up. Why not just throw in a few more pauses in the middle of the sentence too, while I'm at it...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 am

Silvannius let go of Filensa, "So why were you down there?" He asked.
"I uhm, needed the money." She said, stepping back a bit.
Silvannius looked her over a bit, 'Why didn't she just ask me.' "Lets go buy you something then." He said, ushering her to take them to the store.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 am

Rolling her eyes at the memory, Colsagal stuck out her tongue and crinkled her nose. "Bloater. Disgusting slime frog thing that was huge, and swallowed both of us!" She then suddenly remembered something and help up her gun, flicking a switch and revealing the hidden blade, "But look at what this puppy can do!" Grinned the woman menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 am

Firehawk hopped back as she ejected the blade on her gun. "Whoa, hey! Watch where you're swinging that thing around. Sharp objects hurt, you know!" He said, scratching his head with a small grin as he said the last sentence. "So uh..." He started, glancing around at the sudden lack of Silvannius and Filensa. "I guess we're waiting for them now? Or... Man, I really didn't think this through very well."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 am

She shrugged, "I think they could use some time together, she seemed rather antsy to get back to him," The girl then looked at him, and playfully jabbed her shotgun an inch in his direction blade facing him. "And I know what I'm doing with it, thanks. I know how to shoot a gun for real too." Colsa laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 am

Firehawk didn't move this time. "Yeah, but I'm still scared because a gun isn't exactly the same as a bayonet." He stepped forward and pushed the gun aside. Screw it. Goals and boss-slime and rules be damned. He wrapped his arms around Colsa for just a couple seconds, letting go before the game's systems started freaking out. He turned around after letting go, coughing into the bend of his elbow. "R-Right, I uh, have somewhere to, uhm, to be," he said quickly, but he didn't quite make much of an effort to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:35 am

Filensa led Silvannius to the armour shop, and quickly paid for the set, "I was wondering...if you could change my CA for this." She said.
Silvannius looked Filensa over, something had gotten into this girl, "Sure, we can do that next time." He said, a tender look in his eyes.
"But you have a match tomorrow." She said, pointedly.
"Well maybe I'd rather spend the time with you." He said, "Lets get back to the other two and see if we can figure out when we'll all be on again." He said, starting to walk back toward Colsa and Firehawk.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 am

Colsagal blinked as he hugged her, and then brought a hand through her avatar's red hair, blushing slightly. "Uh-yeah-okay." She stammered, suddenly nervous.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 am

Silvannius rounded the corner with Filensa, "So I guess we need to figure out when the next time we can all be on is." He said, waving his hand to draw their attention while he walked. The wind in the city began to pick up, and Silvannius' coat began to flap in its effect.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:46 am

Firehawk looked up, his face seemed a little more red than usual. "Oh, hey you guys," he said, working to keep his voice steady, and waved back. "Right well, it's getting sort of late, so I'm going to have to head out soon," he said as he brushed some hair behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:48 am

Coughing, she turned to face the others. "Right, and I have some... plans." She said, "So tomorrow evening? If my mother doesn't kill me first for sneaking out. So, no promises." Added the girl.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 am

"Sneaking out?" Firehawk questioned suddenly and turned to face her. "You snuck-- Oh, nevermind." He sighed. "Well, I guess if you're already late, it won't hurt to stay a little longer, right?" He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next