Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 am

Firehawk scratched his head. "Well, I guess I'll walk back with you," he concluded, even though he had his home portal set.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

"We can come with you if you guys want." Silvannius said, gesturing to him and Filensa, "We can walk to a town closer to here than the capital.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 am

"Whatever works." Colsagal said, "It is impossible to 'bleed out' in a sense in this game right? If not we best get a move on." She looked at the menu once again, noting how her health bar was startling low. She could only imagine what it was for Firehawk.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:34 am

"We really should come with you, if we don't you are probably going to be killed by any two-bit world PvPer there is." She said as she started toward a direction, it wouldn't take long to get there by foot.
"I agree." He said as he pulled out the pure black katana, "You guys got to fight, so now let us do it." He said, a strange glee in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:51 am

Firehawk nodded. "Sure, yeah," he said, following after the two. His steps were light, and he held his scimitar loosely in his left hand. Overall, he looked like he was struggling just to get moving again. He cast a concerned look towards Colsagal. "How're you holding up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:01 pm

"I should manage..." Colsagal said after a moment, travel was difficult as the game refused to answer to several of her commands at a time. Blasted injuries. She thought to herself as they trudged along towards wherever it was they were going. She forgot far to easily.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Firehawk shook his head, and muttered, "I really wish I had an actual healing spell right now." He quietly sighed and kept pressing forward, staggering every now and then, but managing to keep his balance.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 am

"Sorry, if I had any healing items I would use them, I haven't gotten a chance to get any before we left and I'm usually too high a level to care, don't you have something Filensa?" Silvannius asked the girl.
"I don't know, I think I used a few back in Briarhalls, let me check." She looked through her menus and found she had one, she quickly told them the situation and asked who she should use it on.
"And on the note of healing spells, I might know where to get you one." Silvannius said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 am

Firehawk looked up quickly and spoke up, intent on not letting Colsagal try to let them give it to him. "Let her have it," he said. He looked at Silvannius. "Oh? Where?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am

Filensa quickly complied and gave the item to Colsagal.
"Inside the Fire Goddesses' Shrine, it should be a registered final attack bonus." Silvannius said as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:02 am

Firehawk nodded. "The Fire Goddesses' Shrine, huh? Sounds like fun," he said. "I guess I know where I'm going to have to stop by sometime," he mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 am

"Well, it is pretty high level, I think I should come with you." Silvannius said, Filensa's ears twitched at those words and she said to him, "Don't you have three PvP matches tomorrow?"
"Yeah, but they won't affect rank, or anything really."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 am

Firehawk shrugged. "If you're busy, then don't let me drag you away from your plans. I should be able to handle myself just fine," he said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 am

"No, it's nothing busy, in fact I think I need to get away from PvP for a bit." Silvannius said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 am

Firehawk let out a chuckle that quickly devolved into a fit of coughing. After it had subsided, he said, "Ouch. That hurt." He shook his head. "But, yeah, you can come along if you want then."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:07 am

It was extremely tempting to reject the healing item and insist that Firehawk used it, but the game automatically took it once offered. Colsagal administered it to herself, and felt as if life itself had flown back into her body. "Alright, so you two are going to go off on some big adventure later? Like tomorrow?" She asked the two guys in the party. "Wait, are we even in the same timezone?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:12 am

"Good question, I don't know, but considering we all seemed to get on at the same time I would think so." Silvannius answered quickly.
"And what are we supposed to do while you two go galivanting off to who knows where?" She asked.
"Simple, you get to spend some quality time with our new friend." He said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 am

Same timezone... That doesn't mean the same state or county or city, don't get ahead of yourself. Colsagal thought to herself at Silvannius's response and then looked at Felinsa. "Erm, I suppose so." She said, hoping instantly after the words left her mouth that it hadn't sounded wrong.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 am

Firehawk nodded with a grin. "Yeah, I guess you two do get to spend some time together, eh?" He chuckled, careful not to fall into another coughing fit. "Don't get yourself in trouble, alright?" He said to Colsagal, half teasing, half serious.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 am

Filensa moved closer to Silvannius and spoke in a hardly audible whisper, "You want me to be around her alone, I mean-" She was saying when Silvannius cut her off, "Your never going to get better if I'm always there." He said in a comforting manner.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 am

Colsagal gave him a playful scowl, and shoved him lightly forward. "You think I'll be the one getting into trouble? More like you two are going to have as much if not more trouble in that other dungeon. After all, what if it starts copying moves?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:30 am

Firehawk almost fell flat on his face, barely catching himself. However, he gave Colsagal a confident grin. "If it starts copying moves, then I guess I'll just have to stop holding back," he said with a shrug. "We'll be just fine, don't worry about us."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:42 am

"Uh huh." She said almost flirtatiously, and instantly stopped walking to figure out what she had just done. A split moment later, Colsagal was walking again, pretending she hadn't done that. "So uh, Felinsa what is there we could do together?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:47 am

"I can think of a few things, like equipment shopping, hunting, Dungeon runs.....uhm, there are a few other things but I'd like to leave those at rest." Filensa then realized Colsagal was still in her Everyday Avatar, "Silvannius, are you ever going to teach her how to switch avatars?" She said. "Oh, yeah, that might be useful, but first." He swept his hands and quickly typed the commands needed to switch avatars, a blue light envelouped him and he appeared in his EA, "So it's pretty simple to switch, unlike it is to make an avatar, well I say simple but there can be trouble, the need for four different commands is much. We just have to hope they fix something like that in the next expansion." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:55 am

Firehawk brought his hands together and spread them apart to open up a small menu in front of him. He tapped a couple options and switched into his EA, holding his trademark beanie in his gloved right hand. "Yeah, you sort of missed the part where you tell her how to do it and skipped to the part where you got into the guts of it and said it was hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next