Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:57 am

Silvannius just looked at Colsa for a second, "Ooookaaaay." He said, "I should be fine tomorrow evening if we're all there." He added after.
"I should be good too." Filensa said, her tail waving back and forth.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:03 am

She shrugged, "Mhm, yeah, well I'm a bit of a rebel," Colsagal smiled mischievously at Firehawk. "Alright, cya tomorrow guys!" She said, giving a half salute before she logged off.

Colsa pulled herself out of the Zen chamber, walked up to the counter and paid quickly before she turned and waited for William.

Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:08 am

"Yeah, evening is fine, I'll be there," Firehawk said quickly, giving a small wave before also logging out.

Will stepped out of the chamber and approached the counter, giving Colsa a smile before paying the fee for using the chamber. "Alright then, you troublemaker," he addressed her with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:18 am

Instantly the teenager smiled, giving him a gentle push with her shoulder and then starting to walk towards the door. "So, do tell, where do you want to go?" She asked over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:25 am

Silvannius also logged out expediently and exited his pod, 'Won't get me this time.'
Filensa quickly logged out as well, Sarah exited the pod but as she was getting out of the pod she dropped her glasses on the floor, "Oh no, where are they." She said, her voice carrying farther than she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:26 am

Firehawk opened his mouth to answer, but cut himself off. "Eh? Uh, one second," he said to Colsa, turning to walk back towards the pods. He peered along the ground and spotted a pair of glasses. "Hey, are you looking for these?" He held them up for the girl to see.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:30 am

She turned and nodded her head as she spotted him helping a girl find her glasses, and Colsa Grenlon crossed over.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:31 am

Filensa looked up at the man who had picked up her glasses, "Yes, thank you, now I have to get to Silvy." She said, then realizing what she said she clamped a hand over her mouth.
Daniel walked over to her pod, "Hey Sarah what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:34 am

"Excuse me," Colsa said, green eyes narrowing and pale red eyebrows furrowing together, "did you just say 'Silvy'?" She repeated, a hand on her hip. "I could have sworn you did."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 am

"Silvy?" Will repeated. "Huh, I know that name from somewhere. Have we met?" He asked, glancing towards Daniel, the newcomer to the little group.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:50 am

Daniel looked over the other two, 'Would there be any harm?', "I guess you may know me as...The Iron Swordsman." He said, looking away from the two of them.
Sarah moved over to him, she put her hands on his arm and pushed her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:55 am

Will grinned. "Oh, so I do know you two from somewhere then. It's nice to put a face to the avatar," he said as he glanced over his shoulder, stepping back to be next to Colsa.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:56 am

"No fucking way!" Sputtered Colsa as her mind reeled. "I mean, it was weird but cool enough that I lived near Will, but now you two too!" She was nearly screaming with joy. Perhaps she could have some real friends. "It's Colsa!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:01 am

Sarah shrank back behin Daniel, "Hello." She said quietly, she continued to hold onto Daniel's arm.
"I'm sorry, she's a bit shy, its uhm, its nice to meet you." He said, his tone was far different from the confident swordsman in the game.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 am

Instantly she noted how different they were, almost as if they were shy and didn't want to interact with her. She took a polite step back, "Right, sorry, just got all excited." Colsa repeated.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:07 am

Will nodded to Colsa. "Well, I'll leave you two be then, yeah? See you two around," he said, giving them a small wave. "Right then, where were we? Got any ideas in mind, Colsa?" He asked, already starting to walk away.

Last edited by Darvis on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:08 am

She waved to the other two, her mind racing so fast she'd hardly heard him at first. "Oh, well how about the pizza place down the street?" The redhead offered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 am

"That sounds like a great idea," Will said, exiting the arcade and making his way down the street. After a short, awkward silence, he spoke up again. "I, uhm. I'm sorry about, uh, earlier."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Casting him a glance, she frowned. "What about?" Colsa asked, hands stuffed in her pockets as they walked along the side of the road in the humid, dusk air.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Sarah moved away from Daniel, "Sorry."
"Its okay, lets get out of here." He said, moving over to pay the counter and exiting the building. "So do you want to do anything or is this goodbye for now?"
"Well, we could go eat something." Sarah said, in the game she would have been so different, she wouldn't be afraid of Colsa and maybe she would be able to tell Daniel how she felt.
"All right, lets go, there's a place down the street from here." He said, and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:07 am

Will shook his head. "About, uhm. Well, right before we logged off, I uh... That part. I mean, I know it was in-game an all, but, you know, it was still... Us," he managed to stutter out, angling his head slightly away as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:10 am

Blinking, the teenaged girl nodded her head, "Oh, well, no it's fine. We're like, teammates now, so, it's fine." She fought a blush. Normally she wouldn't be so friendly with someone outside the game, rather she'd more like smack him on the shoulder and tell him not to be such a girl. But to Will, she couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:30 am

Sarah followed behind Daniel, and they walked a little briskly down the street, she hated the air here, it felt like it clung to her skin and her hair never stayed down. "So they where...nice." Sarah said.
"Yeah, but you would never know with how you reacted."
"Hey, its not my fault, I'm afraid of what will happen you know."
"Its fine, don't worry, they're the same people we know in there." The two of them where getting closer to the Pizza Place.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 am

"Y-Yeah... Teammates, sure, uh... Yeah, we can go with that," he stammered, looking back at Colsa. She's... Awfully cute when she blushes like that. Will almost walked straight past the pizza place, but managed to turn and hold open the door for her. "Right, well, uhm, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:40 am

Smiling in thanks at the little action, and certainly holding back a laugh when she'd caught him almost go on by, she Colsa entered Freddie's Pizza. Instantly the smell of the food made her moan faintly in approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next