Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Daniel looked around, the school day had ended and he promised to meet Sarah online, he rushed home and left his stuff there, heading out again, this time to Zen's Pods, he found the building quickly and entered the pod, the screen quickly lit up and he saw the log in screen, he put in his info and immediatly the screen came up with a message, "Calibration test....Calibration complete. Welcome back Silvannius." The robotic voice could be heard form every side. A white light flared up and when it disappeared he emerged inside the bounds of Dansius, The beginning and capitol city. He felt the air and the strange just off gravity, he felt more alive here than he ever felt outside, he set off in the direction of the arena.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:39 am

"I told you already," a sharp and angry yell came from the kitchen, "I'm not doing anything you want me to!" There was a slam, and a red-headed girl stormed out of her home. She hoped in her car, and drove off to the virtual reality arcade. She got in a pod, it registered her as Colsagal, and she was one with the virtual reality in only a moment. Her anger vanished.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:55 am

He continued to walk toward the arena, in this world he took the name Silvannius, not that anyone would know, it wouldn't display a name unless you were partied or on the other's friends list. He didn't pay attention to where he was going, it was like breathing to walk to this place, but he found himself bumping into a girl in futuristic armour, great, a gun user, he thought as he saw it. "Sorry." He said in an attempt to not seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Colas looked at the other avatar, and quickly took it in. She was rather unimpressed. "No harm done." She shrugged it off. Frankly she just wanted to explore the new game, but then again she had no where to start.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 am

"Are you new? Most people don't stand there and stare at something in awe unless they haven't seen it before." Daniel said with a bit of a smile on his face. "If your new I can show you around."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:22 am

She frowned a bit, "I wasn't staring in awe." Colsa said indignantly. "But yes, I am new." She admitted, hating to have her newness showing so quickly. "A bit of a tour or whatever would be appreciated." The red-headed avatar took a small step closer, as if nudging him to lead her somewhere. "So you know the game?"

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:42 am

"Yeah." Daniel said, "What's your playstyle?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 am

"Questing and exploring mostly. Not typically a group of travelers though." She said, "So I suppose that would put me into the Player versus Everybody playstyle." Colsa looked around, admiring the superior graphics this game had. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:06 am

"How about I show you, I was on my way, and I think you would benefit from seeing it." He said as he began to move toward the Arena once more.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:53 am

With a shrug, Colsagal followed the other player, her eyes taking in the scenery as they traveled to a large building that no doubt was the arena. She soon forgot about the time she probably needed to log off to get back home before her parents called the cops thinking she'd runaway again. They'd probably end up checking here first, and find her strapped into that bizarre machine. Typical.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 am

Daniel walked with the girl to the Arena, but then he thought of something, "You won't know who I am if we're not in a party or I'm on your friends list, and since there can't be partys in the Arena I guess that means the other option, if only temporary."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:59 am

There was a bit of a laugh at his words that somehow managed to escape the generally crabby girl. "Not a problem. Whatever works right?" She asked, and then looked at him long enough for a little glow to surround him. "Command, add friend." She said aloud, and a little chirp indicated the request had been sent through. "That's actually kinda fun." Colsa admitted.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 am

"Anything in AR is fun, Request accepted." He said, he didn't want to bother going through a bunch of menus. After a few seconds the accept went through and her username appeared above her head, "Colsagal? Weird name but who am I to talk, you should see my username, and I should appear on your sub-map as an icon."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 am

"It was the first thing that came to my head." She admitted, and looked at Silvannius's icon on her sub-map. "Nice, useful." It was kinda weird, the way the game was set up. It was a first person, but felt like a third with the way the Heads Up Display was set up. She could practically see all of it at one time, and yet couldn't focus on one thing at a time. "Yeah, you're definitely weird Silvannius." Colsagal teased.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 am

"Okay, I'm in match five, so watch out for that, the matches before should be pretty quick, I have to go get prepared." Silvannius said as he started to walk into the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 am

She gave him a funny look, "What?" She called after him, dashing a bit to catch up to Silvannius. "Are you talking about PvP game matches?" Colsa Grenlon questioned, Didn't I tell you I play PvE earlier?

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 am

"Of course! Even a PvEr can get some good knowledge, watch the flow of the battles!" He said as he ran off toward the area he would need to be, as he arrived he looked at his map, she was still in the Arena, as was one other person, I hope she can forgive me for that, running into someone new, she seems interesting. An icon appeared on his screen, he focused his gaze on it, a habit from playing PvP, menus were a little difficult to track through, and one can't prepare skills in the middle of battle with another player. The message opened with a sound effect and simply read, "If you don't meet me after your match with an acceptable reason then I'm going to murder you, with your own bones." it was credited to the only other person who could send him messages, Felinsa.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 am

With a sigh, Colsa made her way to the bleacher area of the Arena. She quickly got a seat that's about half way up the maximum row of seats. Colsagal sits down on one of the stone looking rows of seats and gazes down at the fighting arena. He better win this thing. Or I'm going to rip him for it. Somehow.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:54 am

The other rounds, like he predicted went by pretty quickly, he swept his hands outward in front of him, a keyboard spread out, he quickly typed in a few commands in and a blue glow started to come up at his feet, it moved up and when it was finished he was in his Combat Avatar, a black trenchcoat, pants and a red shirt made up the attire, and a katana was slung across his back, he did a quick check through of his stats, they seemed good, the countdown started, no doubt in the Arena the countdown was in the center. The counter hit zero and then a light flashed, I had been teleported into the Arena.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Arena! Today in our fifth match we have two of your favorites! Say hello to the man who can shake the Earth, whose axe can crush dreams, THE BLACK CHARGER!!! And the currently ranked 25th in ALL of the PvPers, you know him, you love him, say hello to THE IRON SWORDSMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 am

Top ranked twenty-fifth? The realization instantly hit Colsa, and she felt a small smile of impression cross her face. She readjusted how she sat on the bleachers, surprised to actually feel the minor discomfort of remaining in one place for two long like in real life. The Alternate Reality is certainly a perfect name for the virtual world. It felt real. I bet the pain feels real too. "GO IRON SWORDSMAN!" Colsa cheered with her hands cupped around her mouth for added effect. "Whoop his butt!" A PvP fan beside her gave her a look of disgust.
"What do you know about PvP noob?" He sneered and Colsa gave him a look of annoyance.
"Enough to know who's going to win this match." She retorted, and chose to ignore him. Block him in fact. It was amusing to watch his mouth open up to say something as she gave the command, "Command, Block Player." And the annoying fan disappeared.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 am

Cheers erupted at the mention of both names, mainly men, but a strange amount of girls where there. I would never attract this much attention anywhere but here. He thought, and he loved it. Silvannius looked over toward his opponent, "Hey Grimlock, How are you." He said with a small smile.
"I'm feeling good enough to break you." He replied with a grin on his face.
The music began, usually a subtle thing, but when it came to battle it did the best job of making you feel like you where in a game, Silvannius took a step and flashed forward, right behind Grimlock, He swung his axe around his back and deflected the first blow, then proceeded to swing around and hit Silvannius with the axe, he leaped slightly off the ground just enough to dodge the axe, and used the opening to stab at him, Grimlock was too slow to react to the blow and was hit, his HP bar no doubt dropped, but not at a large rate, Silvannius was a player who focused more on speed, all PvPers had large speed stats, and his was one of the largest. Silvannius stuck his foot on the head of the axe and kicked as hard as he could to manage to gain distance against his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 am

"Come on! This should be easy!" Colsagal cheered, surprised at how much she was instantly getting into the battle before her. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see more people frown at her, and then suddenly disappear. But surely one wouldn't log off at the wonderful battle before them? No, its me. She thought, and soon didn't care at all that they were blocking her. In fact, it was rather entertaining.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 am

Silvannius flashed forward, a blur and swung as he ran to hit him, hitting only the handle of the axe he continued past, goading Grimlock into swinging his axe full around to hit him, it worked. Silvannius took the chance, he ran and leaped over Grimlocks head and landed on the axe head, he prepared to strike when Grimlock swung the axe immediately up and flung Silvannius into the air, a fall from this height will definatly cause me some damage, unless I do something. Silvannius gripped his sword and decided on a course of action, as he reached the ground he activiated one of his Void Skills manually, swinging his sword over his head he shouted "SHOCKWAVE!" and slammed the sword on the ground, this was a game, but it still had proper physics, the shockwave dispersed the shock, the dust rose up around in a huge cloud.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:56 am

"What was that?" She muttered, eyes growing wider with shock as she looked at the cloud of smoke that rose from where Silvannius landed. "That's just amazing." Colsa shook her head and blinked. He's amazing! Will I ever be such a good fighter? Colsagal wondered, and then refocused on the amazing battle before her. "You've nearly got him!" She was now out of her seat, standing and cheering.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:03 am

Grimlock moved, running at Silvannius' position, But he could see everything that Grimlock was doing, he prepared to use another Void Skill, he held his sword at a slant in front of him and swung his hand down the blade, the dust lit up and then flushed away, his sword now aflame he swung it in a horizontal arc toward Grimlock, "FLAME SYCTH!" and the flames shot out at Grimlock, he raised his axe to at least keep his face free from the flames, and Silvannius rushed at him preparing another strike. Grimlock had anticipated this action and used the strangest move Silvannius had ever seen, using the lower end of the axe he flipped it up to deflect the blow and the spun it around his hand and struck Silvannius with the full force of the axe. There wasn't pain in the game, it would never sell if there was, but getting hit was so uncomfortable that it was akin to pain, Silvannius felt the force hit his body and and send him flying, his health bar dropped by a large margin, little more than half, he had to finish this quickly and thought of a way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digital Age Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next