Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 am

No! Come on! Get up and fight! Colsa screamed in her head, mouth open wide with shock and dismay. She couldn't even get the words out of her mouth, her eyes were focused solely on the battle before her. You can do it!

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 am

Grimlock once again gripped his axe and ran toward Silvannius, he got up and ducked down low, preparing for a strike, he pulled his sword back toward his body for a thrust and watched for his moment. Grimlock had rushed forward, knowing that he would only need one more hit to kill him he stopped and lifted the axe over his head and slammed it on the ground, shards of earth flew into the air and with a quick motion he slammed the axe against them, "Earth Crush!" He said as the rocks flew toward Silvannius, meanwhile he had taken the initiative and ran under the rocks, sliding under them and using his hand to push off the ground and did a flip to regain balance, he rushed toward his opponent and thrust his katana right into Grimlocks chest, then with a motion like turning a key he activated his third Void Skill, "Sonic Rush." He said in an even tone and then a burst flowed from his sword right through, the skill was his only strength based and it did large amounts of damage depending on it's distance, and being right inside Grimlock the skill depleted 74% of his health, along with the other attacks his health had been depleted, a blue trail of light started at his fingers and after a few seconds he exploded into thousands of tiny particles and the Arena rang with the sound of the buzzer as He was declared the winner, it still wouldn't display his name, much to his pleasure, remaining unknown was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:22 am

The Firehawk, as William called his online persona, kicked back where he was sitting, higher up in the stands where nobody would give him too much attention. He was one of the few that hadn't blocked the youth yelling closer to the front; it was such an inconvenience burning bridges like that. So he just ignored her. He should be coming out soon. Ugh, five unexciting matches later, and I'm still sitting here bored out of my mind. Where is he? He let out an audible sigh, brushing a few stray strands of dark brown hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 am

Silvanniu was teleported out of the Arena, in the waiting room he heard noises, but there shouldn't be any more matches, he looked around and saw who was making the noise. Silvannius opened a menu and typed a message to Colsagal, "Don't leave, I want to see the next match, and you will want to see it too, 1st rank fighting." were what was contained in the message. Silvannius looked at him, he was dressed very much like any other player, and he was surprised to see the man walk up to him, "So, nice fighting, I can see why they ranked you 25th, how would you like to fight a match against me?" He asked.
"What? I would love to sir!" I said with surprise, I knew I wouldn't win, but a chance like this came once in a life time.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:09 am

Colsagal had started to leave the arena, smug that her 'friend' had won. But then his little message popped up before her eyes, and she focused on it so it would open. With a shrug, Colsa returned to her seat, obeying him for now. After all, he was the only person she knew that might help her get started in this alternate reality game.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

"So why do you want to fight me anyway?" Silvannius asked him, the first ranked PvPer doesn't just walk up and demand a match with people for no reason."I want to test you." Was his reply.
"Test me?"
"I'll be straight with you, I'm thinking of leaving the game, and I need a replacement, the way you fight, it's not like anyone else."
He could only stare at the man with some mix of confusion and excitement. "Then I say we get this fight going."
"I agree." He said, "By the way my name is Shadowlance." he continued as he moved over to a panel, he typed some things on it and a message appeared on my screen, "You have been invited to a duel in the Arena, the opponent is ranked 1 out of 674." two buttons where underneath, "Ok" and "Cancel", Silvannius clicked okay and prepared to be sent out for another round.
Back to top Go down
Newone8

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:42 am

Newone8 leaned back in his seat, kicking up his robotic feet on the back of the chair in front of him. He took a look at his Admin Mini-Map, noting that another battle was about to begin. A rematch, he thought. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

I looked at Shadowlance, his demeanor was a simple one, he was laid back and quite simply lazing about, if he thinks I'm going to make this easy then he has another thing coming. He stared as the countdown went from five to four and continued, in a moment he would be facing the top ranked. The counter hit zero and he once again felt the strange thing that was teleporting, he never did get used to that.
"Hello everybody, for those of you that stayed, your in for a treat, this time the battle includes the ONE the ONLY, SHADOW KING, he is the top ranked and you love him, and his opponent is here for another match, you just watched this man soundly defeat his opponent with startling speed, here to fight for a chance at the title, THE IRON SWORDSMAN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Newone8

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:55 am

Lazarus gave a smile, using only his eye, as the eye is all he had. He quickly scanned the athletes' abilities and profiles. His 'grin' widened as he noticed the levels of the competitors. "Who do you think is going to win?" he casually asked Colsagal, who happened to be sitting next to him. He made a mental note to try and change his voice modifier later, as the robotic text-to-speech program, while with his character, often creeped people out.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 am

We have to be around the same level, there isn't much reason to have a large gap, plus the level curve hits hard after the mid 80's besides the level doesn't matter, Silvannius thought as he looked at Shadowlance, he remembered his first win, he was a level 17 against a level 32 and he had won through pure ingenuity and luck. He looked at the man before him, he was definatly in battle mindset, the smile no longer sat on his face, and his brow furrowed. Shadowlance grabbed his weapon, as his name suggested it was a large lance, good range, medium speed, attack choice limited. Neither man seemed to want to make the first move, both staring at each other from across the Arena, then Shadow took a step and flashed behind Silvannius, a move that they where both sure no one else could see. Silvannius flipped his blade around and half blocked the attack that followed, the lance just grazed his face and shaved off some health, Silvannius' grip on his sword tightened as he turned toward his opponent and swung his sword, still backwards toward him, it hit but only slightly, a small piece of damage, Silvannius estimated that they were near the same amount of health, both took a step and flashed to opposite ends of the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 am

"Can't be certain." Colsagal admitted as she watched the battle commencing, eyes wide as she did so. "The Iron Swordsman is extremely skilled, however rather obviously so is the Shadow King. However- Did you see that!" She suddenly jumped, much like a little child might when it got excited about something. Her attention plastered itself to the rapid paced battle before her.

Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Firehawk sat up straighter, along with the rest of the crowd, suddenly terribly interested in the fight raging below. "Rank 1, here already, huh? This is something," he whispered to himself. He spread his fingers out to open a small notepad, and began to jot down notes, mainly on his fighting style, weapons, and other statistics.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 pm

(Can you two change color? Two of you using not only the same color as each other, but also the same as enemies really makes it confusing.)

The battle raged on as the two men exchanged blows, very much a more active fight then the last, Silvannius stepped back, he can flash as fast as me? He thought as he continued to fight, he continued to flash forward and then retreat, the lance may not have been the most useful weapon, but he was ranked first for a reason. Silvannius waited for the tell tale sign of another flash, Shadow always put out his left foot and then pulled his lance back before he would move at the blinding speed, Shadow moved into postion and just before he flashed Silvannius used something quite similar to what happened last fight, he activated Shockwave and sent a plume of dust around him, but Shadow evidently saw through this and activated a Void Skill of his own, "Black Harness." Where the words that escaped his lips as he thrust his lance forward, three black tendrils shot out parallel to the ground and proceeded to almost spear Silvannius, who had managed to move a centimeter out of the way as they moved past, the dust settled down after the black spears past and Shadow had flashed while he was waiting, Shadow thrust his lance right into the chest of Silvannius and said two words, "Black Burst" and immediatly a small explosion of black flames appeared and Silvannius' life dropped to around 4%, Silvannius flew back, and landed on his back, he got up but didn't move forward, he dropped onto his hands and knees and simply said, "I concede."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Firehawk let out a low whistle. "Quick fight. Very nicely done..." He finished jotting down the last couple lines of his notes and looked up. Whoops. Shouldn't have whistled like that. That was careless of me. He looked around and noticed that he was getting a few strange glances; the regular player didn't exactly take notes on the first ranked PvPer. He coughed and muttered, "Why did he just concede though? He had to have had a ton more tricks up his sleeve. He's ranked 25th..." Firehawk shook his head as he muttered to himself. "Something's not exactly adding up here."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 am

(I already had red, but I'll switch to dark red.)

A frown crossed Colsagal's face at the loss, but then she shrugged. "A little to quick, I'll admit. But what can one expect?" She offered, and then looked at Firehawk. "Taking notes? A bit... odd is it not?" She inquired.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Firehawk looked up as he closed his notes, straight into Colsagal's eyes with his own blue ones. Argh, crap. Now I have to figure out a way to get out of this. He shrugged. "The best way to combat an opponent is knowing their strategies, weaknesses, and strengths. Didn't you know that?" He chuckled quietly. Maybe I should play the friendly card. "You must be new here, yeah? A lot of things that people are used to, you act like they're just the coolest things that you've ever seen." He smiled and leaned back against the raised bleacher tier behind him, taking a rather relaxed pose, with hands behind his head and feet kicked up on the tier in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm

A shy blush crossed Colsagal's face, and she wondered for a moment if the game would register it. Probably. "Well yeah, I'm new. I've played other MMOs, but this is... beyond anything I've ever played before." She admitted, and found herself brushing a strand of hair back behind her ear. "Its rather... interesting... To say the least."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 am

Firehawk laughed and sat up, taking the red beanie off his head. "Ugh, I don't know why I wear that so much," he muttered to himself. It was just loud enough for Colsagal to hear. He shook his head, brushing hair out of his face. "It'll take you some getting used to, that's for sure. Hey, why don't we stick together for a bit? Maybe we can learn something from each other, eh?" He put on a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:49 am

So that's the amount of difference between me and him, that skill shouldn't be able to do that much damage unless the user has a terrifying strength stat, and I was anticipating that, but he was so fast! Silvannius stayed there on the ground, on his hands and knees, the prompt came up and he pushed the button to signal his defeat, the window showed who had won and he was teleported out.
Back inside the waiting room Shadow approaches Silvannius, "Very good, you anticipated, and not only that you seem to understand your weakness, but it seems I can't leave yet."
"What do you mean good? I lost, and way too quickly."
"Silvannius, I happen to be the first ranked for a reason, I've been testing all the ranks to see who I can pass the title onto when I leave, and so far they've all failed, they prize the title and not it's meaning, you can see your own weakness, and you showed this when instead of continuing to fight you conceded the battle."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 am

There wasn't a beat wasted before Colsagal responded, "Command, add friend." She said quickly, having focused on Firehawk long enough to gain the glowing haze around him. Way to jump the gun Colsa! She scolded herself for being so quick to react. It was just... She could get away in this world. Heck, if she could remain in it forever, she certainly would. But that just doesn't happen. Sadly.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 am

Firehawk chuckled. "What, were you waiting for me to say that or something?" He shook his head, still laughing. "Command, add friend," he said in response to her. "So, why are you here at the arena? This is hardly a place for a newcomer."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:27 am

"The only other person that's on my friend list wanted me to come. Iron Swordsman actually." She responded, giving Firehawk a look as she memorized his name quickly seeing how it had actually appeared above his head. It was kinda funny that one cannot learn a name until after they've become friends. At least, in Colsa's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 am

Firehawk blinked. "Wait, the Iron Swordsman is your friend? That's... An interesting development." He shook his head and laughed. "He never really struck me as the friendly type, y'know?" He took a moment to memorize Colsagal's name; it took him a little longer since he wasn't quite as quick with memorization as others. The result was it looked like he was staring at her for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 am

"Oh, really? Can't really say, after all, he's the first person I met. I think it was just my total- Are you staring at me Firehawk?" Colsa quickly changed what she was saying as she noticed the way his gaze had focused on her. A blush swept her face once again.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 am

Firehawk blinked. "What?" He asked and realized that in his effort to memorize her name, he ended up staring at her. "I, uhm. It's not-- I wasn't--!" He stumbled through a couple beginnings. "N-No! I wasn't staring at you, promise!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next