Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Persona: Chaotic Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 pm

"Sarah has a cousin in town! He runs that shop that makes replica weapons!" Her voice was equally hushed but one could feel the excited rush in her voice. "We could go today!"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 1:34 am

Ketsui blinked, and tilted her head slightly as she thought the plan over. "We could go get replica weapons, sure, but is that really going to help us?" Her brows furrowed slightly, and she found herself quickly getting lost trying to follow the logic.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 4:13 pm

"I know it isn't as helpful as we all want it to be, but we just need to hold them off till Alex can use that power right."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Ketsui nodded slowly. "Yeah, good point. I just hope that's enough..." She shook her head. "I mean, he makes them. Maybe he can show us a thing or two about how to use them too?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

"Well Katsu, you can get some tips, but I was a lead member of the archery team!" She stood up suddenly and flashed a victory sign with her right hand, grinning ear to ear as if she had a mischievous thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:16 am

Ketsui blinked and managed to smile. "Yeah, I think it might be a good idea to get some practice in." She glanced away and feigned clearing her throat to hide her anxiety. I can do this. Why am I so nervous?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:55 am

"It sounds like a plan." Alex spoke up suddenly, and got up from his seat. "Let's go then." He began to walk toward the door by himself.
"Hey! Wait for us!" Brianna turned toward Ketsui with a confused expression and then ran after him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:31 am

"Alex?!" Ketsui shot up from her seat and ran after him. Why does he always do that?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:28 am

The three made their way to a small shop in an out of way part of town.
"Wow he sure does business in a small part of town, nowhere near all the other shops." Brianna remembered suddenly that the shop itself had been built using Sarah's cousin's money, and he had chosen it to be toward the edge of town as opposed to it's center.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Ketsui shrugged, smiling. She was apparently enjoying herself. "I can see why. It's nice out here. None of the bustle where the rest of the shops are." She continued following Alex. "So what's Sarah's cousin like?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:41 am

Brianna broke into a cold sweat. "Well you see he's...very....eccentric....would be the word." The middle of her sentence was broken up, and the last part almost fell out of her mouth as she sped through the words. "You'll see when we get there. It's just up ahead." Brianna pointed ahead of them to a small shop, true to her words there wasn't much around it and it actually sat around the border between the town and the woods that were west of it, leaving a large empty field between the side of the shop and the trees the three of them could see equipment scattered around what looked like a forgery. "Hey Keith, we're here!" Brianna called out as they neared the shop.
From inside one could hear multiple crashing sounds as...something was rushing about. Bursting through where the door would normally be came a rather large man, his arms and chest muscled from traditional blacksmithing, his face was mostly obscured by his long strands of blonde hair, but one could see a smile wide on his face, he wore a heavily stained heavy apron and a thick pair of gloves. "Little Bri! I told you to call me Biiiiiiiiiig Brooooooooooo!" He launched himself toward Brianna who silently sidestepped his assault, letting him crash face first into the ground. "Always so distant Little Bri." His muffled words escaped from the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 am

Ketsui took a few steps back when Keith opened the wall. "I..." The sound involuntary escaped her lips. She unconsciously moved towards Alex, as if he could protect him from Keith. "Yeah I think I get it now," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:08 am

Alex looked over first at the man who had buried himself into the ground and then the cowering Ketsui behind him. "So I take it you are Sarah's cousin." His voice inflected no surprise, nor could one find any on his face.

"You got it!" His face still buried in the dirt he lifted one of his hands up and flashed a thumbs up to the group. "What can I do ya for!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 am

"Uh, could we start with standing up, maybe?" Ketsui peeked out from behind Alex, looking rather concerned. It was more for the group of three, though - Keith seemed rather used to having his face buried in the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:33 am

Keith pushed himself off the ground, and swung himself onto his feet. He leaned back and smelled the air for a second before looking over at the girl who spoke and his eyes immediately widened. "Ah! Little Bri you have one cute friend!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:34 am

Ketsui took a step to her side, hiding herself further behind Alex. "And... This is now officially creepy," she commented quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:47 pm

"Aw, don't be like that! I'm not that much older than you high school students anyway!" His words continued at a volume higher than the normal human would talk. "I set up this shop when I got out of school! It's a great time if your interested!" A hearty laugh escaped his lips when he finished. "So what are ya here for then Little Bri?"

"Oh we were interested in looking at some of your products!" She had a sudden nervous expression on her face. "Our friend here is a major fan of those japanese anime! And when I told him you had a shop he just lit up!" Her arms scrambled in the air and she just pointed to Alex repeatedly. "Right Katsu!?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:02 am

Ketsui lit up and smiled at Alex, though it was more apologetic than excited. "Yeah! He was really excited to come check it out!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:24 am

"Ah! Come to see my work then~!" Keith's voice had a sing song quality to it as he grabbed Ketsui and Alex by their arms, for a large man he was quick, and started dragging them into the shop.
The walls had been lined with display cases and there were some shelves in the middle of the shop, all adorned with replica weapons of various types, from traditional medieval swords to more outlandishly shaped...things. The shop itself looked like a traditional house made of wood, and aside from it's contents wouldn't have appeared that extraordinary if one had seen it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:28 am

Ketsui didn't have any other choice but to follow Keith into the shop. "Sorry, Alex," she whispered as they passed through the door. She suppressed a gasp when she saw the inside of the shop, and immediately gravitated towards the weapons. "This is... Impressive." She browsed through the weapons slowly and methodically, almost lost in her own world.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:59 am

"Just take a look around, I come here all the time." Brianna quickly strode over to a wall holding a large variety of bows, occasionally taking one down and testing the draw strength of it before returning it to it's place on the wall.
Alex himself had walked over to a few shelves in the center that had a multitude of different kinds of swords, he reached over to a lightly decorated one that had a leather sheathe, the pricing of it was pretty low.
"Oh that one took a bit to make, one of my first ones I made! It's not as flashy as some of the others I've made if you're looking for those kind."
"No I think this one should do for now."
"Eh?" Keith was obviously confused, but he wasn't one to give up an opportunity to make money.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:21 am

Ketsui took an unassuming, unadorned staff from the wall and turned to face down the aisle. She twirled the weapon by her sides a few times, before taking a standard combat stance, left foot forward. She held that pose for a few moments, then straightened up with a smile. "I like it," she said quietly to herself before glancing towards Alex and Brianna. "So? What do you think?" She asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm

"Looks alright." Alex's voice spoke up from by the cash register, he pocketed a receipt quickly and walked over to the door.
Brianna also had collected a surprisingly sturdy short bow and a decent supply of arrows and stood by the entrance. "Yeah, should be fine right?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am

Ketsui blinked, surprised at how quickly the other two had settled on their equipment. "I-I mean, everything looks sturdy enough, at least," she remarked, approaching the counter gingerly and quickly leaving her payment. "Uhm, I'll be there in a sec," she called to the two. She really did get too caught up in her find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Chaotic Soul
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: