Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Persona: Chaotic Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:45 pm

"Awesome, I know where to go." She said.
They quickly arrived at a small cafe, the tables outside were open, and Brianna sat down and waited for one of the waiters to get there, "So, how was you guy's day?"
"Eh, okay I guess."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Ketsui shrugged as she sat at the table. "Pretty slow for me," she said, casting a glance around for a waiter. "Yours?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

"Well, first day, and all." Brianna said.
"Hey, so have you heard about it?"
"Heard about what?"
"That rumor going around about the radio."
"You mean Station YZ?"
"Yeah."
The three of them can hear a conversation going on a few tables away.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 am

Ketsui perked up slightly and started listening in. "Hang on a sec," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 am

"Are you listening to them, there just talking about Station YZ, or did you just move here Ketsa?" Brianna said to her. The three of you can still hear the two talking, "Well they say that those old radios will suddenly work and tune into an unknown station, and on that station you can hear...a ghost."
"Stop it, that's freaky."
"No it's true, and they say that the voice whispers a name."
"Ahhh! What if it said my name!"
You see one of the girls edge closer, and right in the ear of the other whisper something, the other one visibly jumps. "AHHHHH! Don't do that."
"Well, yeah, that's what it is, not too impressive though, but I wonder if it works, they say it turns on at midnight if you have an old radio tuned to a certain station." Brianna says.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 am

Ketsui looked at the other two and shrugged. "I wonder if it's real. I've never tried it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 am

"Well I could try it, I have an old radio at my Aunts house." Alex said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am

Ketsui looked at Alex and shrugged. "Maybe. What do you think? We'd have to be over there at midnight," she asked Brianna.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:42 am

"Well I also have an old radio, never tried it out, but it might be fun, I'm sure you could find one Katsu." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:47 am

Ketsui blinked. "Wait, we're going to do this separate?" She looked between the two quickly. "And... It's not Katsu," she said to Brianna. "It's Ketsui. Ke-tsu-i," she stated with a warm tone.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 am

Brianna grinned at her distress because of her name, "Yeah, I think we would, making an excuse to be at someones house at midnight would be, weird." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 am

Ketsui's jaw worked for a couple seconds as if trying to figure out what to say, but just shook her head. "Er, right. Yeah, alright then."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:48 am

Brianna smiled, "Okay, so it's just station 66 that you have to be tuned to, and you should be able to hear a voice, I hope you can find a radio Katsu." Brianna said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

Ketsui gave Brianna an exasperated look and sighed. "Yeah, I... I think I have one I can use..." She said hesitantly. "Station 66... Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 pm

"Well, I gotta go now." Brianna said as she got up, "Remember the radio!" She says as she runs out of the cafe.
"Well, I guess I should go now." Alex says as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Ketsui stood. "Right, me too," she said as she walked out the door. Man, what did I just get myself into? She thought to herself as she walked, tucking some stray strands of hair behind her ear as she quickly made her way home. Midnight, huh? Ugh, I hate staying up...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Alex was up in his room, the night seemed to go by quickly, and he had an old radio on his desk, it was tuned for station 66 and he was waiting for midnight to come around, the digital clock next to the radio said the time was 11:58, two more minutes, as the clock moved closer and closer to 12:00 he sat with anticipation, would this really work, the clock read 12:00 and suddenly the radio came to life, mostly static could be heard, but eventually a voice could be heard, "-os, to know the great one we will enlist Sarah....Sarah....Sarah....Sarah....Sarah....Sarah." Alex looked stunned and stared at the radio, he got up to turn the radio off but then he clutched his head, a voice could be heard, "You...are me...You wish to represent order, I must....come." Alex walked over to the window and gripped the sill with his free hand, looking out he could swear he saw something strange. A few seconds later he didn't feel the pain or hear the voice. Alex decided to go investigate what he saw outside, he could see a strange figure moving through the streets, he followed it down an alley that he doubted anyone would find on their own, and he gasped, in the alley was what looked like a portal, dark purple in color. "What the?" He couldn't tell what was in it and so he decided to keep out of it for tonight, he quickly and quietly made his way back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Ketsui lay on her bed with the radio on next to her, listening intently as the time crept toward midnight. Exactly on time, the radio burst to life with static, and the same voices echoed from her radio. Frozen still, partially from fear and partially from curiosity, she listened until the name faded out.

Sarah? I wonder who that is...

She switched off the radio after the voices had faded and shut her eyes, slowly drifting off into sleep while her mind struggled to grasp what just happened.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:13 pm

The next morning Alex was sitting in class, Brianna walked in to the room, "So did you hear something last night as well?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Ketsui looked up from her notebook and the sketch she was drawing; she was usually one of the earliest to arrive in class. "I heard a name," she said. "It sort of echoed away."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 am

"Yeah, I heard it too, it said Sarah right?" Brianna said, sounding a little agitated.
"Yeah, I think thats what it was, it was a bit hard to hear over the static though." Alex replied.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:17 am

Ketsui nodded. "Yeah, it sounded like Sarah to me. Do either of you know anyone named Sarah?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 am

"Yeah, I do, Sarah Bradley." Brianna said, still as agitated as before, "She was the girl that sat next to you Katsu, have you seen her today?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 am

Ketsui sighed, slightly annoyed that Brianna still couldn't get her name right. She looked around and shook her head. "Not at all today. Do you think she was taken somewhere last night?" She asked, silently tapping her fingers on her desk.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

"Hey, don't joke about that! I don't know if it's the same Sarah or not, but if it is..." Brianna said.
Alex looked over, he decided to tell the girls about what he saw last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Chaotic Soul
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: