Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Persona: Chaotic Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:55 am

Ketsui blinked. "You saw what?" She asked incredulously. "You don't think that this Sarah person might have... Might have been taken there, do you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 am

"I don't know, it's too soon to say anything really, we don't know if this Sarah has been taken or not, have you tried calling her?" Alex said, turning the last part of his sentence to Brianna.
"Yeah, I haven't gotten anything." Brianna replied.
"Well I think you should try again after school." Alex said.
"Yeah, I guess."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:01 am

Ketsui nodded. "It's settled then," she said. "I guess all we can do now is figure this all out later then," she said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:16 am

The school day passed, Brianna always seemed agitated and jumpy no matter what class she was in and Sarah never turned up for school, as the day ended the three of you find that your study hall period is in the same class, and once that ends Brianna pulls out her phone. Dialing the number as quick as she can she puts the phone to her ear, and eager expression on her face, when suddenly it turns into one of dread, her hand dropping and the phone sits in front of her face.
"What's wrong Brianna?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 am

Ketsui watched Brianna's facial expressions closely, and felt a similar sense of dread. "No luck?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:42 am

Brianna handed the phone over to Ketsui.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am

Ketsui took the phone and held it up so she could hear it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 am

Over the phone Ketsui can hear a similar voice to the one on the radio, "WeRe SorrY, but THE number You'Ve DialeD CaN'T be REACHED, She HaS BeEN TakEN."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 am

Ketsui's eyes widened, and it took all she had not to drop Brianna's phone. She held it out to Alex with a shaking hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 am

Alex heard the same thing, it seemed to repeat over and over, "I think we should check it out then." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:53 am

Ketsui nodded hesitantly. "R-Right. Yeah, let's do that then." What am I getting myself into...? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:54 am

"Then we should go now I guess, no better time to check it out right?" Alex said.
"Yeah, I agree." Brianna said, a serious face on her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Ketsui nodded. "Right. Well, lead the way," she said to Alex.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Alex led the way quickly to the alley way where he saw the portal, mostly from memory, and when they did he stopped, "This is it, this is probably the last chance you guys can get before backing out." He said.
"Well, I'm going no matter what." Brianna said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Ketsui shook her head. "I'm already in it this far. I might as well keep going," she said with resolve.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Alex nodded, he walked up to the portal and looked at it, it seemed two-dimensional, taking up no more space than what it was on the wall. It looked as if it had been painted on to be exact, he pushed his hand toward the portal, and it passed through as if nothing was there.
"Woah! No way!" She said, she moved up and tried to push her way through the wall, but couldn't, "What?" She said when she accidentally touched Alex, and suddenly started falling through, she grabbed Alex who accidentally grabbed Ketsui and they all fell through. "AAAhhh!"
"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 pm

"Whoaa!" Ketsui unintentionally yelled as she grabbed hard onto Alex's arm, as if he was the only thing keeping her alive right now. As she fell through, she looked around carefully to try and get a sense of where they had just fallen into.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Alex opened his eyes and looked around, they seemed to be inside some old building, and what was strange was the whole world seemed to have some strange greenish tint to it.
"Whoa, what kinda freakishness have we landed in?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Ketsui cautiously released Alex's arm and looked around. "I have no idea. This is... Weird. It doesn't seem right at all," she said, noting the green hue. "I feel like something could jump out at us anytime."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:25 pm

"Yeah, let's get moving I guess." He said. The three of them exited the building, nothing of worth really being inside, and when they looked back they saw what the building looked like, and empty shell of a burned down school. "Creepy." Brianna said, "But we've got to find Sarah!" Brianna continued, a lack of sense coming over her and she ran down the street that connected to the building.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Ketsui spared a glance back at the school and shook her head. "Agreed," she said and ran after Brianna. "I get a real bad feeling about this place..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

"Wait." Alex said as he ran to catch up, eventually the three found themselves in some centralized square, Alex sighed. "We've looked all over and haven't found a trace of anyone being here!" She said.
"Shhh." Alex said, pointing over to an alley, a shadowy figure could be seen moving down it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Ketsui looked between the two. "What do you think it is?" She asked, watching the shadowy figure.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 am

"I don't know." He walked forward toward the alley, Brianna held her breath. He looked into the alleyway, "HEY! Lemme go!"
Alex walked out a few seconds later, holding onto the arm of what looked like a girl, except her arms and legs were completely black. She wore what looked like a dress, it reached down to about her knees but that seemed to be it, she had what looked like medium length brown hair but had strange purple eyes. "Hey! I said to let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:52 am

Ketsui looked at the new arrival with interest. "Whoa. W-Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Chaotic Soul
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: