Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Persona: Chaotic Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:33 am

Alex let the girl go, she stepped away from him and it looked to the group that she was at least 15, or looked like it at least. "I am hope, what did you think I was?" She said.
"Hope? Well, have you seen a girl around, someone named Sarah!?"
Hope blinked a little, "Sarah? I don't know, but you guys need to get out of here, it won't be safe when the shadows arrive."
"Shadows?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:53 am

Ketsui looked at Hope with curiosity, and shook her head. "Shadows? What do you mean?" She asked, looking around with a bit of paranoia.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 am

Hope looked around with a fearful expression on her face. "I mean the Shadows, gosh where are you from?" She said.
"Not around here it would seem." Alex replied.
"Well you still need to get out of here." Hope said. "Oh no...too late." Her voice became one of melancholy as she stepped back some. Alex looked around, and saw what she was so afraid of, out of the walls oozed a black goop that landed on the ground with a sickly sounding splat, the goop formed together and three strangely shaped creatures appeared, they looked like men, but wearing long tattered robes and with burnt flesh. The three creatures look toward the people and begin to move toward them. "Run!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Ketsui glanced at the figures in horror before looking at Hope and Brianna. "Right! Let's get out of here!" She said and began to run.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Hope turned out to be a very fast runner, quickly catching up to Alex and passing him.
Brianna had taken off and was just behind Alex. "Did those things attack Sarah?" She said in a fearful tone.
"We don't know that, she could be fine, we'll find her!" Alex said in a comforting tone, or as comforting as one could be with strange monsters chasing you.
Brianna, out of fear, had looked back at the monsters.
"Don't just keep running!"
But the monster had been given the opportunity and had gotten within range, striking Brianna.
"Brianna!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:46 am

Ketsui glanced back. "Brianna! No!" She stopped, spun, and ran towards her. As soon as she could, she grabbed Brianna's arm and pulled. "Come on! We have to keep going!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 am

The monsters were easily closing in on the two ladies. "Dammit!" Alex yelled as he looked back, he saw an old pipe laying on the ground and picked it up, he didn't know what he could do but maybe he could stop it, he ran and stood between the girls and the monsters, he held the pipe at the ready...
And felt himself turn to stone, he couldn't move his legs and his arms felt heavy, his eyes widened as he heard the voice once again, "You have opened your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 am

Ketsui turned her head as Alex ran past. "Alex! What are you doing?!" She stopped and turned, preparing to run back and get him too.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:16 am

Alex lifted his hand to his head, "You who represent order, to you I shall appear."
A wind seems to rush out from Alex, and the monsters stop their approach, staring at Alex, "Per...so...na." The word barely escapes his lips, and a large symbol appears on the ground under Alex's feet, it is a blueish color, it looked like the back of a tarot card, a large empty face decorated it. A much smaller card seemed to appear out of nowhere in front of Alex, and he felt compelled, he clenched his hand into a fist and swung it toward the card. A voice resounded, one all of them could hear, "I art thou, and thou art I. You who will stop the spreading chaos, to you I come." A man seemed to appear behind Alex, his body wrapped in chains, but strangely he seemed free, his left hand held onto a chain that ended in a large rock, while his right hand seemed to hold onto fire, a light was in his eyes that gave him a sort of regal look, "I am Prometheus, bringer of fire." Alex had a fire in his eyes now, he held his hand forward, toward the monster, as if commanding Prometheus to attack, and Prometheus responded by swinging the chain with the rock toward the monster, promptly smashing it, the creature disappeared into a large amount of smoke.
Brianna looked up toward Alex, her eyes wide, "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:21 am

Ketsui stepped back upon hearing the voice, and watched as Prometheus appeared behind Alex. "Whoa! What is that?" She asked, keeping her distance from it. She glanced around for Hope; maybe she would be able to explain it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:49 am

Alex once again commanded Prometheus to swing at the creatures, taking another one out, but the third had taken the advantage to attack Prometheus, as it made contact with his persona he felt a pain like where it was struck. Alex looked at the creature, his eyes filled with hatred, "Agi!" He said, and Prometheus lifted his right hand, a second later a torrent of fire started up around the third creature destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:52 am

"Watch out!" Ketsui shouted in vain just before the third creature struck. She rose her arms to cover her eyes as the flames, bright in contrast to the dull green tint of everything else, were unleashed. "Whoa!" Man, I wish I could help somehow. I feel useless just sitting here!
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:02 am

The area was once again calm and Prometheus seemed to fade from existence. Alex fell to one knee, feeling quite a bit more tired from doing whatever it was he just did than any of the running before, "So that's my Persona." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 am

Ketsui jogged over to Alex and tried to help him up. "Persona? What's that?" She asked. "I mean, I get that it was that thing that killed the Shadows, but, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 am

"I'm not sure." He said, "The word just sorta came to me." He said as he looked up at her, "Let's find that girl, maybe she knows a way out."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 am

Ketsui nodded. "Right. Can you walk? I don't really know my way around here," she said with an uncertain voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:40 am

Alex stood up, "Yeah, I should be fine." He looked around for Hope but couldn't see her, "Where do you think she went?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Ketsui looked around and shook her head. "I don't know where she went either. I guess she kept running?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 pm

"You think she's at that school building?" Brianna said, coming back into consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Ketsui looked at Brianna and breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah, we might as well check there," she said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 pm

"Where did those monsters go?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:03 pm

"The ones that were chasing us?" Ketsui said. "Alex summoned this... Persona thing and got rid of them."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:13 pm

"He killed them?" Brianna said.
"Yeah, I don't know how really." Alex said.
"Yeah, well lets get going then." Brianna said as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Ketsui looked at the school and nodded. "Alright. Lead the way, Alex. You have the Persona, after all," she said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:30 pm

"Yeah, sure." Alex said as he moved to the front, holding the pipe at the ready. Eventually the three made it back to the school, entering and carefully but quickly checking the interior resulted in them finding Hope in the back of school.
"And where were you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Chaotic Soul
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: