Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Persona: Chaotic Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Ketsui nodded and kept a look out for Shadows, while listening in.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

"I ran from the shadows, wait, where are the shadows." She said, fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Ketsui turned her head to address Hope. "Alex fought them off with a Persona," she said, her voice showing that she didn't quite know what a Persona was, exactly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

"Per So Na?" Hope said in a confused voice.
"So you don't know either." Brianna sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Ketsui shrugged and sighed. "It's... I don't really know how to explain it. It just sort of appeared and destroyed the Shadows."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Hope just sort of blinked in a confused manner, "I hope you didn't come to me for an answer, because I don't know what it is." She said.
"Well, can you tell us if you've seen someone?"
"...I guess."
"Then, we're looking for a girl, named Sarah, she would be wearing a uniform like ours!" Brianna said, a desperate tone in her voice.
"No, I don't think I've seen her, and I can't really sense anything wrong with the atmosphere of this world."
Brianna's face seemed to fall, her mouth agape she just stared at Hope.
Alex turns to Brianna, "Don't worry, I'm sure we can find her." He looks at Hope, "Do you know anyway out of here?"
"A way out." She says, a confused expression on her face, "Uhm, I don't know I remember a weird opening somewhere, that might be what your looking for."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Ketsui crossed her arms and sighed quietly upon learning that Sarah was nowhere to be found. However, she continued to listen. "A strange opening... Well, that's how we got in. It sounds like a good bet to me," she said to Alex.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Hope led them to the opening she saw, it looked similar to the one that brought them but it was a bright white. "Okay here it is now why don't you go?" She said.
"Really!? We save your butt and your going to just kick us out?"
"Well your presence is agitating the Shadows!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Ketsui looked at Hope with an inquisitive expression. "Wait, wait. Our presence is agitating the Shadows? How?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 pm

"Well duh, I don't think I've ever seen the shadows show up like that before, of course they aren't exactly easy to predict now." Hope said, as she turned back toward Ketsui.
"See! You don't even know about them yourself, AND you won't even tell us about Sarah!" Brianna said, wheeling around toward Hope once more.
"Brianna, I think you should calm down, rushing isn't going to help anything." Alex said. "The first thing we should worry about is getting out of here ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:47 am

Ketsui nodded. "Right. We won't be able to do Sarah any good if we end up lost here ourselves." She paused for a moment. "Hope, do you think you'd be able to find anything more out about the Shadows for us?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:21 am

"Yes of course, I'll try my best!" Hope said, turning to Ketsui. "Now come this way, the exit is just over here."
"Yeah, let's go." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 3:38 am

Ketsui nodded and followed behind the group, making sure to stay close. It wouldn't do for her to lag behind and get caught by... Whatever was out there. I hope we find the exit soon. Until we can figure out a proper way to defend ourselves, this isn't a safe place.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:35 am

The group arrived at a portal like the one they went through to get here.
"This is the thing I saw, it should be able to get you out." She said, "I'll try to find out some stuff on the shadows for you." She said, her smile returning to her face.
But Brianna wasn't smiling, "All right lets get out of here." She turned toward the others, "As soon as we can defend ourselves we come back." She said.
"Yeah." Alex said, stepping through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:04 am

Ketsui briefly rested a hand on Hope's shoulder as she passed by. "Thanks," she said quickly with a nod. "Be careful out there," she finished before slipping through the portal.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:48 am

"Don't Worry I will be! I'll find everything I can for you!" Hope's voice faded as the trio exited the portal.
The three students ended up back at the alley they came from, and it seemed that a couple of hours had passed.
"Something about that place, it seemed like it does have something to do with Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:21 am

"Yeah," Ketsui nodded as she spoke. "What was it that Hope said? She 'sensed nothing wrong with the atmosphere?'" She averted her gaze, peering at the ground just in front of her and to the left. "But our presence caused trouble... Yeah, she has to be connected to that place somehow." After reaching her conclusion, she looked back up to Alex. "But how are we going to find her? We can't just walk around freely."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:26 pm

"You're right." Alex understood where she was coming from, they couldn't really just walk around with those dangerous creatures, and even if he had this...power it didn't mean he would be able to reliably protect them. "We'll have to wait until we come up with a good solution."
Brianna looked down, her eyes reflecting the sorrow she felt.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:28 am

Ketsui nodded in agreement with Alex, and glanced at Brianna. "Hey," she said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. She'll be alright, and we'll be able to get in there soon enough. We just need to figure out how to keep ourselves safe first."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 9:34 pm

"For now I think we should try and find some way to fight those 'Shadows'." Alex turned and began to walk out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:39 am

Ketsui nodded. "That sounds like a good first step." She moved to follow Alex. "That 'Persona' thing looked pretty effective," she said, glancing back towards Brianna. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:54 am

"Yeah, I'll come with." She herself walked out of the alley, "I guess I should be getting home, life threatening situations aside I need to get all that work done, who does Mr. Hepher think he is assigning so much work on the second day."
Alex looked over at her, she was obviously trying hard not to think about the events that where happening, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:01 am

Ketsui looked at Brianna with no small amount of concern, but simply nodded. "Yeah, that is a little overkill. I guess I should get to work on that as well."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:36 pm

The three left the alley and went their separate ways, returning to their homes to await the next day.

August 17th, 20XX, Wednesday. Afternoon.
Alex had been sitting quietly as the bell rang when Brianna suddenly jumped into the seat in front of him.
She swung herself around and spread her legs around the back of the chair in the most un-ladylike manner. "I think I found a way!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:00 am

Ketsui looked up from her sketchbook, with an uncharacteristic glint in her eyes. "Tell us!" She urged in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Chaotic Soul
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: