Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Persona: Chaotic Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Persona: Chaotic Soul Empty
PostSubject: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:52 am

I'm going to put up the Persona RP, both of you can join, and you don't need an extensive knowledge of the games, basically a Persona is a facet of your personality that certain individuals can call out during stressful times to help them, usually by doing combat, but non-combat oriented Personae exist. For the purpose of this RP my character will have the Wild Card ability, which means he will be able to summon multiple persona.
Here's the sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Persona: (For this choose a character from the Greek Mythology, excluding Prometheus and Pandora please, I will tell you what Arcana they best fit under.)
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Name: Alex Kendel
Appearance: Is of average height and build, with short shaggy black hair and grey eyes.
Personality: Slightly aloof and usually only speaks when spoken to first, has a view of the world that involves protecting others.
Persona: Prometheus:
Arcana: The Fool
Weakness: Ice
Skills:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:00 pm

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_4_Skills
This is the move list for Persona, ask and I can help you decide what to give a Persona.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Name: Ketsui (Caroline) Skirata
Appearance: Black hair that extends down a couple inches past her shoulders. Fair-skinned, and possesses heterochromia of the eyes; her irises go from orange to blue, starting from near the pupils. Is of a slightly slimmer-than-average build.
Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, but is very firm in her beliefs. Once she puts her mind to something, she'll seldom quit. Is often the first to offer aid.
Persona: Chimera
Arcana: Strength
Weakness to Ice
Skills:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Darvis on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Name: Brianna Rhodest
Appearance: Blonde hair that is usually kept in a small braid, blue eyes, has slightly tanned skin, average height and build.
Personality: She is an outspoken person and takes pride in her ability, but deep down she has things she doesn't want anyone to see.
Persona: Demeter
Arcana: Lovers
Weakness: Zio
Skills:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 pm

"Welcome." A voice could be heard, Alex opened his eyes and saw himself in a room, it looked like the inside of a foyer in a house, across a table a man with a rather long nose could be seen, and next to him a woman with blond hair. "Again I say welcome to the Velvet Room." The man said.
"Where am I?" Alex asked.
"In a place between dreams and reality, the conscious and the unconscious." He says gesturing with his arms, "This place can be visited by one who has an important destiny." He says.
"An important destiny?"
"Yes, you will be given a year, I'm afraid that is the most time that can be given, looking at you I can be rest assured though, because you are very interesting yourself."
"What?" Alex asked as he felt his eyes drop some, he slowly dropped into unconsciousness. When he awoke he found himself on a train, he had been in the process of moving once more, he always had to move around, this time he was moving to a small town to stay with one of his relatives, his aunt, almost near nowhere. He sighed a bit, the train soon stopped and he stepped off into the new town.
----
"Uniforms, I wonder why they want us to wear uniforms all of the sudden." Brianna had been talking to one of her friends about the fact that the school had decided to give the students uniforms right before the year began. She held her head in her hand and sighed.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Ketsui had her uniform laid out on her bed, making sure that it was good to go for school. "I guess I'm alright with uniforms," she said aloud to herself as she looked over it. "I mean, at least we don't have to worry about wardrobes..." She smoothed out a wrinkle that she spotted and took a step back. "That should do," she said and proceeded to hang it up in her closet.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Alex exited the train, he made his out of the platform,he looked around for his aunt but couldn't see her, Alex sighed. "Looking for someone?" He heard a voice say, he turned to see a young woman in what looked like a business suit, "Just my aunt." Alex replied. "Well, I hope you find her, but just a heads up, this town can get kinda boring if you don't find anything to do." She said. "I'll keep that in mind." He replied, "Nice meeting you." She said as she extended her hand, Alex took it and she walked away, he held his head for a second after he felt it pound. Alex walked outside to see if he could find his aunt, and he saw his Aunt getting out of her car, "Oh hello, look at you, you've grown into such a fine young man." She says, "Come on then, it's getting late, and I'm sure you've had a long day, we can talk in the car." The car ride back to the house was very uneventful, after getting into the house he looked around, it was a nice house, not very big, but it didn't need to be. "Well, your room is upstairs and the first door on the right." She said, "I'm sure you just want to go to sleep now." Alex nodded as he went upstairs and found the room, he looked around at the boxes and the uniform that lay on top of one of them, deciding to worry about it tomorrow he flopped on his bed and felt himself drift off into sleep.
----
Brianna had made her way home before it was too late and found herself being scolded by her parents, but the rest of the night was fine, she got to her bed and flopped down on it, feeling the blissful encroachment of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Ketsui yawned and climbed into her bed just as her dad opened the door.

"Oh, good, you're getting some sleep already. It'll be a big day tomorrow. You have everything you need?" Her father, Kal, asked.

Ketsui nodded. "I've got everything," she said. "You worry too much."

"I can't help it. You're my kid," he said with a chuckle. "I'll stop keeping you up. Good night," he said just before shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Brianna started fussing with the skirt on the uniform, she resolved to wear at least tights next time. looking around the class room she began to notice some of the people, a dark haired girl took her interest and she moved closer, since the teacher wasn't there yet, "Hey." She said.
----
Alex was making his way down the hall toward his first class, he had to admit that the uniform was kind of stifling, he had never had to wear one before. He just hoped that he could find it before the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Ketsui looked up at Brianna as she approached and blinked. "Oh! Uh, hi," she said shyly. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:19 pm

"I'm Brianna, what about you?" She asked the girl.
----
Alex continued down the halls and made it to the classroom just before the bell rang, he sighed, now to get through the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 pm

"Ketsui," she said quietly. She opened her mouth to speak, but looked up when the bell rang and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Alex quickly found his seat before the teacher got into the classroom, he was sitting behind a couple of girls, one was blonde and the other had dark hair, wonder who those two are. He thought to himself.
----
Brianna watched as some guy came into class and made for his seat like it was an all you could eat buffet, she chuckled a little, and then the teacher came in. The teacher was wearing a plaid suit, and as he turned to the class one could see his teeth seemed to be just out of line, "Hello class, welcome to your new year of Lancaster High, I'm Mr. Breen and I'll be teaching you Physics, I hope you all will enjoy your year here." He says. Brianna sighed, another year with Mr. Breen.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Ketsui silently opened her notebook and reviewed her notes on physics that she'd already taken. I hope it's something new, she thought as the read over the already extensive set of notes she possessed. She glanced up and froze for a moment. Plaid... Really?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:33 am

"Psst, hey, you new guy, who are you?" Brianna said to the guy behind her.
"What?" He said in a bit of surprise, "Uhm, Alex."
"Hey, I'm Brianna, and this is Ketsoi, Ketsi, Ket-"
"Ms. Rhodest, it's good to see you again, and I can see your up to your usual antics." Mr. Breen said, standing right behind her.
"Hello Mr. Breen." She said a look of embarrassment on her face, I guess that's what I get.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:56 am

Ketsui glanced up at Mr. Breen and Brianna. Is she often like this? She asked herself before looking back down at her notes, apparently disinterested though she was still listening intently.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:45 am

The rest of the day had gone on without consequence, Brianna was looking for the boy after school had ended but couldn't find him, but then she saw Ketsui, "Hey! Ketsu!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:01 am

Ketsui was just on her way out the door until she heard her name, and stopped to turn her head. "Oh, hey Brianna," she said, not bothering to mention the fact that she got her name wrong.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:42 am

"Hey!" She said again as she ran up to the girl, "Have you seen that Alex guy?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 am

Ketsui shook her head. "Only a glimpse," she said. "I'm pretty sure I saw him leaving the school earlier." She looked around, scanning the faces to see if she'd recognize him. "I can help you look for him if you want," she offered.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Alex walked through the crowds, and he eventually saw a couple of faces he recognized, he decided to go and talk to them, making his way through the crowds he stopped and tapped Ketsui on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:10 pm

"Ah!" Ketsui exclaimed quietly as she turned quickly and stepped away from whoever it was that tapped her on the shoulder. It turned out to be Alex. "Oh," she said, breathing a sigh of relief. "Hey, Brianna. I think I found him... Or rather, he found us."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

"Awesome! Hey you guys wanna hang out for awhile, I don't have to be anywhere." She said.
"I guess." Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Ketsui shrugged. "I don't really have much to do right now," she said in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persona: Chaotic Soul   Persona: Chaotic Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persona: Chaotic Soul
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: