Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:52 am

For once, Saria held her tongue. She followed after Drake, casting a careful glance back towards the other two. Once they reached Drake's destination, she peered around quickly. Satisfied, she stepped forward and hugged Drake closely, but didn't say anything. Her breathing was slow, but not very deep, as if she were fighting to control it. Finally, after a few long moments, she whispered. "You're an idiot, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:57 am

Drake was surprised by the sudden embrace. "I guess so, I've never been one to think much in a fight." He rested a hand on her head and wrapped the other one around her waist. "To be fair though, I don't think I'm that smart out of battle either."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:13 am

"It's not that you aren't smart," Saria whispered. "It's just that you don't think," she continued after a pause, settling into the hug. She pulled her head back to look at Drake. "I just," she started, and hesitated. "I was trying so hard not to hurt you," she finished, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:17 pm

"You can't refrain from any opponent. Hesitation will get you killed." He says the phrase quietly, not even sure that she would hear it and stared silently for a bit. He dropped his arms lower around her waist and loosely held onto her, somewhere else in his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:20 am

Saria didn't move. "You're not my opponent, Drake," she said. "No matter what."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:21 am

"I hope I never have to be." He let go of her waist and turned away. "Just make sure that if I am you don't hold back."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:08 am

Saria let go of Drake as he turned, and took a step back. She opened her mouth slightly as if to speak, but no sound was produced. She took a slow breath and shut her eyes for a moment. Have I really been pushing people away for so long...?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:24 pm

"I guess we should head back soon, the other fights will start and I guess those women aren't going to leave me alone until I make it clear to them that I don't intend to sell myself to gain anything." He looked over toward the two women who had followed him earlier, they certainly where persistent, he would give them that.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:25 am

Saria nodded. "Yeah, good idea," she said quietly, turning quickly and heading back towards the field without waiting for Drake. It's better I just leave now, before I make the situation worse, she thought dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 am

Drake began walking back himself, meeting up with the other two women on the way. Forced to listen to the two's incessant bickering over him he decided he should give being crazy a try as they would surely drive him to it. He quickly found his way back to the seat he had chosen before, next to a wall so no one would notice him without looking too hard and settled to watch the matches below.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 2:07 am

Curiously, Saria was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Drake looked around for Saria as he sat down but couldn't seem to locate her. 'I swear if she's trying to go get herself into trouble...' and rose from his seat abruptly, he didn't care enough about the fights themselves but had hoped discussing them with Saria would help them fight better. He exited the field swiftly and began to look through the main building for her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 1:42 am

The sound of quiet humming drifted through the halls of the main building, a staple of Saria's style - wordless song. The sound was barely audible from the exit nearest the field, longer 'syllables' staying within a comfortable range, but with a few short moments of higher pitches. A song of lamentation, tinged with hope; an attempt to calm a churning mind.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:16 am

Drake followed the noise and looked about, still unable to find his quarry he called out to her. "So am I going to be playing hide and seek all day? Do I need to follow you to your dorm room?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:37 am

The humming stopped abruptly. "No. You don't need to come looking for me," a strained voice echoed through the halls. Silence followed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:44 am

"So I assume you'll come to me then? Because if not I will continue to search for you." He looked around once more, trying to find the source of the noise, but it wasn't easy considering the large dome they where in.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:16 am

There was a long period where there was no response; no sound drifted through the halls, not even the humming from earlier. Finally, Saria's voice responded again. "I'm not." It only made sense for her to be in her dorm, though; where else would she be hiding?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:51 pm

"Alright then, we continue this game of cat and mouse." He began walking toward the girl's dorm, where he would probably be reprimanded for going into.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:16 am

"Fine by me," Saria's voice carried through the halls. It seemed to be much closer.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Drake followed the sound of her voice, working his way toward it until he saw her figure. "I assume I've done something to offend you."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am

Saria was sitting outside of her dorm, back against the wall next to her door, knees curled up to herself. She was silent, though her chest heaved as she fought to control herself. She didn't even notice Drake until he spoke, jumping a little, as if she hadn't actually expected him to find her. She took a moment before responding. "No, you didn't."

She lifted her head slightly, but didn't seem to be able to meet his gaze. Instead, she just extended her hand out to him. "Let me see your hand," she said quietly, the inflection in her quiet voice implying a question, though she seemed awfully insistent. "It was my fault. Let me fix it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: