Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:48 am

Charles sighed and looked down at Bordia. He took a step back. "Go on, get up. Let's try this again..." She was a klutz, unfortunately, but she was his klutz.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:53 am

Bordia looked up at Charles, 'Really!' she thought her excitem thoughts began to show on her face as she smiled in a sincere manner. He hoisted herself up and held the axe back around, she began to run toward Charles and tripped over her legs, falling right back on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 am

I think I may have just won the easiest fight in history... "Okay, one more time. And actually try this time!" He finished with a slightly forceful but primarily encouraging tone, suggesting he knew she could do better.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:04 am

"No." Her voice was a bit low, "I concede." She said, she pulled herself up slowly and dragged the axe behind her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:04 am

Charles frowned and took quick strides to catch up to Bordia, and took one of her shoulders in his hand, pulling her back. "Hey. Is that any way for a warrior to act? Come on. You and I both know you're fully capable of this."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:10 am

"No I'm not, I'm just a low ranked fighter." She shrugged Charles off of her shoulder and continued walking. 'Besides, you shouldn't see your partner like this.'
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:56 am

Charles sighed. "That's the whole point, Bordia! You're doing this so you can get better!"

Saria shook her head lightly. "How can anyone be so... So lacking in self-confidence and still be here?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:00 am

"Bordia is a very special case, she may look like she has no love of herself, but behind closed doors she works harder than anyone I really know." Drake remembered the times he had seen her in the practice yard earlY in the morning. "Suffice to say she has people looking out for her."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:07 am

Saria nodded slowly. "I see... Then why doesn't she show it more? I just don't understand," she said with another shake of the head. "If she's so dedicated, why does she still act like... That?" She watched closely to see how events on the field would unfold.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Bordia began walking toward the stairs, but she turned around for a moment, "Today I may not be strong enough, but one day I'll take on you and anyone else who wants a piece of me." Her eyes burned as she turned away and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:21 am

"Oh, that's what you meant," Saria mumbled as she watched Bordia storm off the field and Charles chase after her.

"Right then!" The Dwarf shouted, drawing out the 'R' while he walked back to the centre of the field. "The last fight of inter-- I mean, before the first break, will be between our very own Saria and Drake!" He finished with a sort of pride in his voice, booming more fully than before. He made sure to move to the opposite side of the field from the rest of the officials, pushing a spot open for himself within the mass of students.

"Oh. Wonderful," Saria said breathily, a sigh escaping her lips as she spoke. "Well, I hope you didn't plan on sitting out today," she said to Drake with a half-smile as she stood, and promptly made her way to the field.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:31 am

Drake sighed as he pushed himself off of the seat, pulling his two swords with him. Down on the field he pulled his swords from their scabbards and held them out to the side, letting them gleam in the light. "Well, I hope you didn't have any thoughts of going easy on me."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:35 am

Saria rolled her eyes. "Really? I thought that would have been the perfect compliment for you! No, I'm not going to go easy on you. Where's the fun in that?" She drew her shortsword and kept her drum close to her free hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Drake widened his stance and held both of his swords to his shoes but still close to his body for protection. 'I can't give any edge in this fight, she'll take any opportunity given to her.' He stood motionless and stared across to Saria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:49 am

"What, not taking the initiative? Your own fault," Saria taunted, slapping the edge of the top of her drum to release a bright burst of light to blind Drake, circling left as she closed in on him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:52 am

Drake anticipated the flash and turned himself away from it, he didn't have any clue what direction she would come from so he readied his blades to defend from any side.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:01 am

Saria rushed in from Drake's right and swung her shortsword high in a predictable manner; it would be an easy block for the warrior, but the plan wasn't to actually land a hit. She stepped forward with her right foot as she swung, then pivoted and lashed out with her left towards his knee. The hit, if it landed, would force his right leg into his left, effectively causing him to take his own legs out.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 am

Drake heard the sorceress coming in for a strike, he knew she would anticipate the block so instead of raising his sword he pushed himself back and into the air, turning to swing straight at Saria.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 am

Saria was surprised by Drake's reaction, but managed to twist her arm and deflect his attack, swinging the weapon to her left to knock the blade aside. She followed by sweeping the sword across to her right and stepping forward with her left foot, striking her drum again to produce another flash of light as her foot contacted the ground.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Drake was not going to give her an inch in this fight anymore, shielding his eyes with his left arm he simultaneously braced his other sword against it to block her attack, letting it hit the flat of his blade. He let himself be pushed back by the hit and when he felt himself touch the ground again he pulled his arms back, rushing straight toward Saria and swinging his swords quickly. 'You want to blind yourself, go ahead.'
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 am

Saria dropped her stance and, instead of retreating backwards into Drake's forward rush, lunged forward to step inside of the sweeping strikes and knock the warrior off balance. Of course, this meant she was too close to counterattack, so instead swung a left hook towards Drake while backing off a step.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:11 am

Drake was pushed off balance when she moved forward and was forced to adjust his stance with hers, but when she threw the punch he saw an opportunity. He dropped his sword and grabbed her hand at the wrist, "You're still a lightweight Saria, did you think that would work?" He brought his face in close to hers to emphasize his point, wrapping his other arm around her waist. "Or is this the situation you wanted to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Saria stifled a yelp as Drake pulled her close, but relaxed when nothing else happened. A sly smile crept onto her face, and she brought it closer to Drake's. "Well, that's an answer you'll have to get out of me later. Now really isn't the time," she said softly, quietly, before twisting and pushing Drake away while stepping backwards, away from him. She whipped her shortsword up, resting the tip just in front of his throat, still smiling. "So?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Drake smiled as she pointed the sword at his throat, "I don't know, maybe it won't ever be the right time." He nodded his head toward the short sword in his other hand, to the left of her throat. "I hope you were taking notes."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Saria tilted her head slightly. "Well, I would have been, but I don't really need to, now do I?" She winked, and allowed herself a small, quiet laugh. "So, draw then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: