Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Order of the Nine Stars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 2:01 am

Warren nodded. "That is correct," he said simply, peering closely at the girl shuffling around the room, though he made no move to stop her. Curiosity was a good thing, he thought. "My lesson was to be on the merits of keeping a focused mind in combat." He paused, looking back toward Kennith. "I'm sure you've much to do, so you may begin the lesson, if you wish." He motioned toward the apprentice, and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 pm

Aneytha had taken a proper stance in order to spar with her Master, but had been interrupted by the other person coming through the door, she could only conclude that he was either a Magister or another apprentice. If he was a Magister then the person accompanying him would be his Assistant but she seemed far too young for that. She solved the issue easily, before she would spar with her Master she would use a simple spell that allowed her to see a targets "parameters". The runes flashed by quickly, the only spell she could use in a ready manner due to the large amount of times she had cast it; 'light', 'read', 'target'. Through her eyes she could see his basic ability. His lifeforce wasn't particularly strong, about the same as a young man not yet finished growing, and his Divine Authority was also standard. 'Then he isn't a Magister for the Central Order.'
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Kyarako

Kyarako

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 5:20 am

Kennith sighed tiredly at the master's words. Taking a passing glance at the apprentice (noting that she was casting magic but not caring what it was doing), Kennith focused most of his attention on the master, he thought aloud "Since your apprentice already knows how to use magic the best thing that I could teach her right now on the subject would be on using it in actual battle." He turned back towards the apprentice. "We'll be sparing, using magic and any constructs from magic only." Kennith grabbed at his small bag of seeds, pulling a small round one out of the bag, then holding it tightly in his fist. He readied his magic around the seed to prepare for the first attack, then said "When you're ready, apprentice."

Aura watched Kennith, confused as he made his speech to the two Unknown People. When he began preparing magic, Aura skipped back to the wall. She slid down it to get a comfortable seat away from the People, to watch the interesting thing that was starting.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 am

Aneytha looked over at Kennith quizzically before returning to her stoic demeanor. "With no intent to disrespect you sir, I am unable to engage in purely magical combat at this time with my current skill level. I am however fully capable of supplementing my sword strikes with additional magic if that would be permitted." She spoke fluidly, but the tone in her words seemed to only exist in order to make them sound less alien as she appeared to lack any functional emotion.
Back to top Go down
Kyarako

Kyarako

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 am

"Ah," Kennith paused at Aneytha's words. "That would be okay, I guess." Once again, Kennith prepared his magic around the seed he held, allowing Aneytha to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Aneytha nodded towards the young man and took her stance. She pointed her right foot forward and put her left foot behind it and a ways back and held the practice sword in front of her, still pointed toward Kennith. The stance was the only offensive stance of the Avlite style, the sword style she had studied and practiced since joining the Order. There were 13 sword styles taught in the two kingdoms; 5 in the Eastern kingdom of Bolvast where they were now, and 8 in the Western kingdom Rivile. Each sword style was named for it's town of origin and also had a descriptive title in the sacred tongue, her style was known as "The Style of Flowing Water" whereas her Master's style was known as "The Style of Piercing Light" originating from Delwit. She pushed aside those thoughts quickly and let her piercing eyes survey the target before her, she had already glimpsed his strength through the spell but she knew neither his fighting style or the type of magic he would employ so she would need to exercise caution. She pushed off with her left foot and firmly gripped the hilt of the practice sword in both hands, thrusting it toward her opponents unguarded chest, the speed of the hit could almost not be countered, but easily dodged should her opponent see her movements.
Back to top Go down
Kyarako

Kyarako

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:38 am

As Kennith was prepared for the attack, he easily side-stepped to avoid it. Then, Kennith quickly called up the runes for his spell; "Controlled-Growth, Lance" With the energy already there to be used, the seed in Kennith's hand quickly grew to be nearly as tall as him with a sharpened blade at the end. Hoping to catch the apprentice off guard, Kennith smashed the bladed end down towards where Aneytha stood.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am

Aneytha had been prepared for the opponent to dodge seeing as he had given her the first move, she pressed her right foot into the ground harshly, stopping her forward momentum and balanced herself with her left foot, creating a wide stance. Aneytha quickly changed the motion of her sword swinging it in a small arc and sliding her blade against the object Kennith was holding until it passed the tip, making his downward strike into a wide arc over her body. She let her practice sword follow the motion it was already on and spun her body quickly bringing the weapon toward his unguarded side. While she was fighting she tried to call forth the runes for a spell, struggling to remember the words in the sacred language, but managed to call the rune for light beginning her spell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Nine Stars   Order of the Nine Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of the Nine Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2