Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 am

Colsagal crossed her arms and leaned back a bit playfully, a rather coy expression crossing her face at his reaction. "Uh huh... And I don't suppose this game has a lie-detector does it? Because I'm certain it would have just broken." She teased, a grin crossing her face at the stumbling he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 am

Firehawk rolled his eyes. "Pfft. Yeah, sure, whatever you want to believe," he said with a grin. "It's not my fault if I can't help but stare at people sometimes. I like to be able to put a face to a name," he said innocently with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 am

"That's totally the reason..." She coyly said, and then a smile crossed her face. Man... Its just so much better in here. I can be... happy for a change. No annoying parents or siblings to rain on my parade. "Hey man, do you know the time in the real world?" Colsa asked, suddenly aware that it could have been hours sense she'd left. The cops might just be waiting for her to get out of the game, it was considered dangerous to unplug someone after all, possible brain-frying and the whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 am

Firehawk shrugged. "Hm, hang on. Let me check real quick." He pressed his fingers together and spread them apart, opening a small menu through which he checked the time. "Oh. Oh wow. Uhm. Yeah, let's just say it's, uh. A little dark out."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 am

"Mother-" Colsa cut off the swear as she quickly looked around for moderators. "I'm probably gonna get my butt whooped. Look, lets meet back here say, tomorrow maybe?" Colsa asked him, sending a message to Silvannius asking the same thing with the reason of her noticing the extremely late time.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 am

Firehawk nodded quickly. "Yeah, yeah, of course! I should probably hurry and get out of here myself. I didn't expect to be out here so long!" He let out a nervous chuckle. "Some peo--" He coughed. "Er, sometimes the time just flies, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 am

"Indeed it does." Colsa said, and then gave him a shy smile goodbye. "Cya tomorrow." Then logged off, and felt the world around her vanish into nothingness before a blank white screen in a dark room met her. Colsa blinked, almost thinking she'd crashed the game. Then realized, that it was just the blank load screen, waiting for another player. The teenaged girl pressed a button and the pod opened up. There was of course, two uniformed men waiting for her. "Well sh-" Once again her swear was cut off as they grabbed her and dragged her outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:15 am

Silvannius finished talking with Shadowlance, he was still down from the loss. A message showed up in his vision and he focused on it, the message said that she was logging off, a similar one appeared a few seconds later and said that he had better meet her at school tomorrow. Silvannius decided to log off for the day, and soon found himself inside the pod, he exited and left on his way home.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

Firehawk sighed with relief and logged himself out from the menu.

William opened the pod, stepping out, and with quiet and careful steps began to make the trek back to his home. Parents should be asleep by now, so I guess I'm going through the window. Ugh, I can't believe I lost track of time like that. He hopped fences and otherwise stayed off the streets to make sure nobody he knew saw him out so late.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:58 am

Daniel woke up, the morning light shining though his window in large shafts, he got up and put on some clothes for school when he realized it was a Saturday. I wonder if I can meet up with that girl again? He pondered.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 am

A long, silent and awkward car ride later, and Colsa Grenlon was before her fuming parents. "Please tell me you didn't find her in that arcade." Her mother said sadly to the police officers, who shook their heads.
"So you stormed off to play videogames there all night while we were scared sick for you!" Her father whirled on her, his equally green eyes burning with his anger.
"No," Colsa growled, "I didn't storm off to play videogames. I stormed off to escape reality." There was a brief moment of silence. The police officers nodded their heads, and left the house. The little bit of the assembled family was silent as they waited for the sound of a car driving away. "I hate you both." Colsa spat, got up, and went up to her room. She locked the door behind her.

The next morning she woke up, only to find her windows barred and door missing. "How the hell did they manage that?" She muttered, and then quickly ran down the stairs. Colsa was only a foot or two away from the door when a hand grabbed her and pulled her back.
It was her little brother, Jeremy. "Where do you think you're going?" He questioned as if he was her father.
"The arcade, but twenty bucks for you if you don't tell and if someone asks, tell them I went to the library to work on a project." She bribed the ginger boy, who smiled greedily and accepted the crisp twenty without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

William shook his head and half-rolled, half-jumped out of his bed to shut off his alarm clock. "Why did I bother setting that on the weekend," he muttered to himself, noticing that it was hardly even dawn yet. He performed his regular morning routine; got cleaned up, dressed, made breakfast and ate. By the time he was done, the sun had risen. He looked out the window with a smile. "Nice day out." He opened the door halfway and spoke over his shoulder, "I'm headed out!" Ignoring the usual comments by his parents - he was an only child - he stepped outside and took a deep breath of the morning air. I wonder what time she meant when she said to meet her there. He shrugged and began a leisurely walk towards Zen's.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 am

Daniel walked down the stairs, he passed a small table with a picture on it, the picture was of a small girl, smiling widely and playing with a small dog, I'm sorry. Daniel thought, he headed to the door, "Are you going out?" He heard his father say.
"Yeah, I-I need to go." He said, his father would understand, he did this a lot. Daniel got on his bike and headed for Zen's as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 am

Colsa was driving down the road when a car suddenly zoomed past her. She slammed on the brakes, muttering a swear or two as she did so. The car had stopped, and Colsa rolled down the window to yell just what she thought at him. The moment the insults and swears were done being thrown, the driver opened the door. It was probably the biggest, and strongest looking man Colsa had ever seen, and he looked absolutely ticked. "Mother-" Colsa slammed on the gas, and drove off before he could catch her.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 am

William was humming a song to himself as he walked, hands in his pockets and hair blowing in the gentle wind. The thought crossed his mind to make a lap or two around the block before heading into the game, but he dismissed it. We agreed to meet, so I'd better keep my end of the bargain. He turned a half-disinterested glance back as he heard two cars screech to a stop, someone yelling, and then sudden acceleration. Instinctively, he stepped further away from the road, even though he'd be perfectly safe on the sidewalk anyway. He watched the car speed past and shook his head. "Some people..." He muttered and sighed. "Guess it can't be helped, eh?" He said out loud to nobody in particular. In this manner he continued on to Zen's, in a light jog.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 am

Daniel continued to bike toward Zen's when he saw a car just speed past him, he swerved to keep out of the way and just barely managed to stay on his bike, some people just don't know how to drive, crazies.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

Shit! I nearly hit that kid on the bike! Colsa thought with a racing mind as she sped to Zen's. She quickly got into the parking lot, finding it amazingly lucky that no cops had started chasing her, and ran inside. "I'll take pod three!" She shouted at the arcade manager and simply jumped right in. "Login; Username, Colsagal." The seventeen year-old gal said, and instantly it configured. Next thing she knew, she was back in her seat at the arena. Sadly, no Firehawk, and Silvannius was registering online.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 am

Daniel got to the arcade quickly, with less interruptions. "Hey, I'll take pod five, kay!" He said as he got in, he quickly logged in, "Ah, this air, it feels like it's electrified." Silvannius said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:56 am

William slowed to a walk as he reached the doors and stepped inside. He calmly approached the counter with a smile. "Good mornin'. I'll take pod four, if that's alright." After receiving an affirmative, he strode towards the pod and stepped inside, getting settled in. "Alright, here we go. Login. Username, Firehawk," he commanded the machine with a stern voice. Let's get to work.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 am

Colsa felt a smile ripple across her face as the two, and only friend's she had, came online. "Great!" She cheered, and looked at where Firehawk appeared assuming he hadn't gone anywhere after she'd logged off.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 am

Silvannius walked out of the Arena's prep room, still in his combat avatar, he looked around to make sure nobody was there, then changed back to his everyday avatar. Walking toward the stands of the Arena he saw Colsa talking with someone else, "Hey!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 am

Firehawk took a look around to gather his bearings. "Ah, right. The arena." Finally, his curious gaze met Colsagal's. "Oh, you're already here! Sorry for being late. I--" He stopped speaking suddenly. "Er, sorry, one second." He held both hands up, pressed them together, then spread them out to open his menu. Namely, he opened his messages, which were kept private from others. So again, it appeared as if he was staring, when in actuality he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 am

"Well of course, be kinda rude to say meet you again at this time, and not show up early wouldn't it?" She teased him, noticing how he seemed to be staring again. Guess that's what I get for sitting right in front of his gaze. A shout from someone on the lower levels of the stadium seating caught her ear, and Coslagal turned to looked at Silvannius. "Well hey there partner! Mosey on up here will ya?" Where that southern voice came from, Colsa didn't know. But it was kinda fun in truth.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Mon May 06, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 am

"So are we going square dancing or do you want to go hunting?" He asked, then a notification appeared on his screen, [Filensa is Online] not a minute later a girl with cat ears tackles Silvannius, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She said, still smiling even though it was clear she was angry.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 am

Firehawk seemed to mutter a few words, preferring to speak his response to the unseen message than type it in this situation. Look, I can't make it right now, I'll show up when I can. Yeah, that seems fine, I'll send that. "Send," he whispered, then clasped his hands together to close the menu. "Sorry about that. Some unexpected issues and all." He looked down and Silvannius and grinned. "Hey! So, I guess you're the--" He was cut off by the girl flying out of nowhere. "Whoa. That was a little... Unexpected."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next