Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 am

Firehawk chuckled quietly. "Yeah. Yeah, I guess you're right," he said. "Either way, that's what I meant." He shook his head. "You know, you're probably the craziest person I've ever met. Even if it is in a game," he said with a nod. "You know, it'd be real nice if I could just fall asleep right now," he said, but shook his head to keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

"You're telling me..." She responded, noting how the game was also giving her a sense of exhaustion. "Sorry to say, but the moment we're completely done here, I'm probably going to log off." Colsagal said, giving him a long look. "And thanks, but trust me when I say I'm probably saner in real life. You know, when there's no exploding plant creatures and I don't have a gun."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 am

Firehawk nodded, looking Colsagal in the eyes. "Yeah, good idea. I think I'll do that too." He chuckled. "And I sure hope you're more sane in real life, or we might just have a problem." He smiled. "You did great, by the way," he said. "Just, y'know. So you don't think that I completely hate you for almost getting killed and all that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:44 am

Colsagal blinked, and for some reason tucked her face away into the wall as he looked at her like that. "Well, you'd only have that problem if we met in real life." She said, and wondered for a moment if that was even possible. More than likely he's on the other side of the country or something, of course you won't meet him Colsa!
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 am

Firehawk shrugged. "Yeah. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if we ever did. Life has a strange way of working like that, y'know?" He shook his head. "Ah, but that's just speculation. I wonder..." He began, and then stopped. "Er, on second thought, nevermind."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:01 pm

"Good job." Silvannius said as he walked up to the two.
"Yeah, I liked the part where the boss exploded and killed somebody, hasn't happened since last week I think." She said in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Colsagal had shifted up some more to ask him what he'd meant, but then the other two had shown up. Instantly she grew closed off, and shook away the frivolous thoughts that'd filled her head. "Haha, laugh it up." She said flatly at Filensia.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:07 pm

"Oh come on I was joking, besides you guys did pretty good, 'specialy you Colsa, not many react so well to this guy's copy ability." She said with a smile, she really did want to be friends with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Firehawk turned his head and gave Filensa a glare that could deal as much damage as any spell, if looks could do that. He nodded. "Yeah, she did pretty great," he agreed, keeping a cheerful demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:17 pm

There was a pause before Colsagal laughed, looking down. "Thanks y'all." She said, looked around with a bit of weary confusion. "So, aren't we supposed to get some sort reward for all the crap we just went through? If not I'm about to be pissed."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 pm

"Don't worry, should be coming in 3...2...1..." As he finished a window appeared, not in anyone's vision but more of floating where the boss should have been, on it detailed the experience and items the boss dropped, in Colsagal's vision a small window would appear, the top of it had the line, Final Attack Bonus Item.

Code:
Final Attack Bonus Item
Extra reward: Black Reaver
Shotgun based around strength and speed, quick deploying and powerful over short distances, this shotgun is somewhat of a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 pm

"Oh shit!" She let loose as the shotgun materialized in her hands, replacing where her own had been just moments ago. Her hands ran along the gun, a childish grin covering her face. "This is freaking awesome!" Colsagal chirped, also noting a surplus of experience points flowing into Firehawk and herself. "This. Freaking. Rocks." Her eyes were glued on the shotgun in her hand, the Black Reaver.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Firehawk chuckled. "Nicely done," he said. "Sorry I wasn't of more help." He scratched his head. She's not too bad after all-- Oh hell, what am I doing, thinking like that. "The only thing this is missing is a full heal," he said with a shrug. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 pm

"You kidding me?" She asked him instantly, a scowl crossing her face as she did so. "I would have been raped if not for you." Colsagal placed the shotgun on her back, a pleasing clip sound made as it hooked someone into place considering this avatar didn't have armor like the other one. "So don't you go bashing on yourself now."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Firehawk chuckled and rose his hands up to about shoulder height, as if in surrender. "Alright, alright, if you insist," he said. "Even though I did spend half the fight either paralyzed or hardly able to stand. But, hey."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm

"And yet you managed to outlast me. Hmmm I wonder if that says something?" She teased him, a grin crossing her face as she got to her feet. "Come on, let us get out of here, and somewhere we can heal. There is such a place right?" Colsagal turned her attention to the other two in the dungeon party.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Firehawk shrugged with a grin and slowly struggled up to his feet. "Yeah, uhm. I like the whole idea of getting out of here. Only problem is, I can barely stand as it is," he said, leaning heavily on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Colsagal looked at him, and limped over herself, and gripped his shoulder and arm to support him. The game didn't yell at her this time. "Put your arm around my shoulders, I'll could carry you out." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Firehawk blinked. "I-- Well, uhm--" He stumbled. "I can't just let you carry me," he protested, though he put his arm around her shoulders anyway. "But thanks for the help."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Colsagal gave him a smirk, "Thanks for reviving me." She responded, and looked at the other two. "We're set, ya'll?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm

"Easier way." He said as he quickly navigated his menu to an item called Relocation flute, he saw as a small flute appeared in his hand, he lifted it up to his lips and played a sweet sounding note, and in a moment a blue light appeared around the four of them and they appeared outside Briarhalls.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:28 pm

"You and your fast travel." She grinned from ear to ear, "But we still must get somewhere to heal. And something... I'll get off after we get there." Colsagal said, looking around at the outer area of Briarhalls.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Firehawk nodded. "Yeah, good idea. I'll be heading out too." He looked around. "But how do we get back? I don't suppose you have another fast travel thing?" He asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 pm

"Um, no, I mean, if we simply wanted to go back to the main city, it's not too hard, at least unless you haven't set your home portal there, mine is set for the Arena." Silvannius quickly explained.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 am

"Set as home?" Colsagal asked, tilting her head a little in confusion. She quickly focused on something random in front of her, a rock, and the menu showed up after a bit. She scrolled through to her bio info, and found that she in fact did not have a home portal set. "Crap, nope."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next