Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Grinning with a far too eager smile, Colsagal clasped her gun in hand and started walking forward. "Alright then let's do it!" She said. "I wanna get out of here." She informed Filensa.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Filensa looked back toward the way Colsa came, "There must be more paths down there, we have to get to the chamber and drain the water, unless you feel like swimming through a whole lake." She said, a small grin on her face, she began running through the hall.
----
Silvannius looked over at Firehawk, 'Avoiding the questions like always', "Since it came out, these things have always kind of been my thing." He said in a casual manner.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Firehawk nodded. "Ah, nice. You do seem like you know your way around," he said with a slight grin. "I personally find it entertaining to observe people in this environment. You can get away with things in a virtual world that you can't in the real one."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 am

"Uh no, I already swam through monster goop, I'm good." She said with a serious expression. "So off to drain the water it is!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 am

"Swam through goop? No thank you." Filensa said and quickly turned down the hallway.
Silvannius, Firehawk, and Alaunus made there way back to the starting city and began looking around for Filensa and Colsagal, meanwhile the girls had made there way through the temple and stood before a large ornate door.
"Okay!" Filensa said, a smile on her face, "I did not expect those blob things to be that hard." She pulled a few things from her belt and began using them, potions and the like. "You need any buffs?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:29 am

"Buffs?" She asked with a bit of confusion, perhaps she should have read that manual after all. "Like for my health and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 am

Firehawk peered around as the trio walked. "Huh. I don't see them anywhere, do you?" He asked, looking towards Silvannius.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 am

"Yeah, you know, to make you stronger for some time." She pointed to her belt, "I keep them on my belt inventory." She said, and then picked a potion from her belt, "This should make ranged attacks stronger, drink it." She explained tossing the bottle toward Colsa.
----
Silvannius looked around the shops as well, "This is where all the shops are here, so I would think that they wouldn't be far." He said, scanning the streets.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 am

"Oh yeah sure." She said as she took it, downing it in a single gulp. A weird sensation ran up her back, white light circling around her for a moment and her hair floating for a few seconds before it was done. "Alright, let's own this motherfudger!" She grinned and started charging forward.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 am

"Huh..." Firehawk looked into various shops and shook his head. "Maybe we should split up?" He suggested, glancing between the two. Meanwhile, he called up his friends list and shot a quick message to Colsa.

Hey Colsa, we made it out. We're back in town. Where'd you guys wander off to?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:46 am

"All right." She pulled her arms back, swinging them in a pinwheel motion and brought them down onto the ground, "Champion of Earth." Rocks collected onto her arms and legs, not rising past her elbows or knees. "Lets fight a boss." She said, touching the boss door.
----
The two girls entered the arena, a large cave stretched out before them, the ground was littered with stalagmites both large and small, at the end was a large body of water and at its edge was a small creature, both Filensa and Colsagal could recognize it as the slime creatures they had fought earlier, and as they stepped forward more began to drop. Filensa looked up at the ceiling, the source of the slimes, "Oh god." She said. A large creature landed on the ground with a thud, it looked like a large frog, its mouth hanging agape, and more drippings landed on the battlefield, a large health bar appeared, Bloater, King of Forgotten Depths.
----
Silvannius recieved a message, "Filensa has entered a boss arena."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

A moment before they'd seen the boss, Colsagal sent a quick message to Firehawk. Dungeon run, fighting boss. And then readied her shotgun up. "Frack no!" She shouted with frustration and anger. "More of these things?" A moment more she started running towards it, firing round after round from her shotgun at the slime monster. "You are the most disgusting thing I have ever seen you freaking wanker!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:41 am

Silvannius looked at the message for a second, "If she survives I am going to kill her so much." He said, "They're in a boss fight Firehawk." He reiterated.
----
The boss shrugged off the bullets without much change, looked toward Colsa and sent its tongue straight for her. Meanwhile the slime creatures had moved forward going for the two girls. "Well, this is just wonderful." She said, running toward the creatures she began by using a few jabs, then a sweeping kick, they went through the creatures but did a decent amount of damage, and the slimes shattered after, Filensa saw the tongue rushing toward Colsa. "Watch out Colsa!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:43 am

Twisting herself around and jumping to the side, Colsagal fired a powerful, charged blast from her dungeon loot shotgun at the tongue, and then ran towards the boss once more. "I need to get in closer!" She shouted, ignoring the slimes that were hopping around attacking them as she went towards the boss.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 am

Firehawk nodded as Silvannius confirmed the message he just received. "Yeah, they are." He found somewhere comfortable to sit and sat down. "Well, I guess now we wait... And just as well. It looks like Alaunus wandered off..." He sighed and shook his head with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:03 am

"Let me help." She dragged her hand on the ground, "Water's Lord." The water collected on her hands, replacing the stone, she dashed forward toward Colsa, gripping her arm she quickly spun and flung Colsa toward the boss. The boss retracted its tongue began slowly moving toward Colsa and Filensa.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:06 am

"What are you-" Her words were cut short as suddenly thrown towards the disgusting boss, and she started laughing hysterically. "Oh I am going to be sick!" She screamed manically, pulling the trigger on the shotgun rapidly, shots firing out in a hail of lead.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:17 am

The boss finished turning toward the girls right as Colsa was flung, where she promptly landed in its mouth, the boss sat still for a few seconds, then closed its mouth. "Oh, maybe that wasn't the best idea..." She said, it wasn't her fault, it usually worked with Silvannius. She continued to rush and slammed her fist into the ground, "Frozen Stanza!" An icicle formed under the boss, and promptly disappeared from the battlefield, the bosses health bar barely moved, 'Okay, note to self magic does not work.'
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:22 am

"Nopenopenopenope!" Screamed Colsagal as she took her shotgun and rammed it against the top of its mouth and fired over and over again. A finger idly ran over the back of it, a shink sound being earned. Pausing her assault on the boss for a moment to look, Colsa smirked manically as she found it had released a six inch long blade from the hilt. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun." Darkly said the red haired avatar as she twisted it around and slashed the frog boss.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:32 am

Filensa restored the stone to her limbs, "I wonder if..." She pressed her palms onto the ground, "Earth's Lyric", A stone pillar extended under the boss and straight into the bosses mouth, "COLSA! CAN YOU HEAR ME! DID THAT WORK!". Bloater staggered back at the pillar suddenly in its face, and opened its mouth, releasing a wave of saliva from its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:04 am

Colsa slid out of its mouth, eyes shut in disgust. "I am going to burn your whole dumb dungeon down!"She screamed as she stumbled to her feet, firing at the boss and ignoring Filensa's words.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:16 am

Filensa smiled a bit as she watched Colsa, then she started running toward the boss, "Gaia's Symphony!" She shouted the words as she slammed a fist into the ground, creating pillars of stone that she climbed.
Boater shifted its attention and looked over at Filensa, a low gutteral voice could be heard from it, intermixed with croaks and other noises, "Tongue sweep." The beasts tongue leapt out and began to sweep along the floor, and flew up to catch Filensa.
"Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit!" Filensa kept screaming the words out as the tongue pulled her into its mouth, "THIS IS SO GROSS!" She shouted inside the creatures mouth.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:00 am

Colsagal jumped to the side and started to fire again and again to free Filensa from the disgusting boss.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:18 am

Filensa looked around inside the creatures mouth, "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WITH PAIN!" She shouted, pulling one of her fists back and moved her legs into a fighting stance. "Great Hammer Slam!" She unleashed an attack that pulled her forward, it was basically a stronger version of Blast Touch that threw and explosion forward. The boss staggered and threw its mouth open, Filensa saw Colsa outside, "HEY COLSA LOOK I GOT OUT PLEASE KILL IT!!!" She shouted as she flew over, flipping and landed on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:24 am

Running right at it, Colsagal screamed bloody murder before she rammed the shotgun right into the boss and fired at point blank, "Dark Blast!" She screamed, her weapon turning completely black and sending hails of poisoned shrapnel right into its skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next