Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Digital Age - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 am

"Well I don't care about how well people can recognize me, and just try me out on that part alright. I'm a lot smarter then most people think." Colsagal scowled, still disapproving of the new avatar. She crossed her arms, jutting a hip out to emphasize her annoyance through body language. "Show me, or change me back. I'm not going around as a computer nerd anti-socialite girl."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:00 am

"Really? But it looks pretty good, I think it emphasizes who you are anyway, I just put in basic parameters so that it woulodn't take long, we could be here for hours if I were to create an avatar purely from scratch, wait, scratch that, not hours, but not a short amount of time to be sure."
"I agree." Filensa said, happy that she looked this way, maybe Silvannius will get over her then. She thought.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 am

Who I am? Like you could possibly know that. She thought, a menacing scowl crossing her face. She opened her mouth to say it, and quite nearly did so until she closed it in utter frustration. "Change it." She demanded through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:09 am

Firehawk finally spotted the three that he left at the Arena. "Hey!" He shouted, waving as he ran. "I was starting to think I'd never find you guys!" His hand quickly shot down to make sure his beanie was on his head. He cast a quick glance behind him and, satisfied that nobody followed, picked up his pace a little.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 am

Colsagal looked at Firehawk, and hope flared to life. "Firehawk!" She shouted, turning on her heels to run and greet him. The different looking Colsagal quickly closed the distance, and stopped just before him. It was refreshing to not be out of breath after that. "I need your help."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 am

Silvannius and Filensa both looked as Colsagal rushed toward Firehawk, "She seems to really want to talk to him." Filensa said. Good. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:17 am

Firehawk slid to a stop, almost tackling Colsagal because of the unexpected run towards him. "Whoa!" As he stopped, he was rather close to her. With a cough, he stepped back. "Yeah, sure. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 am

"Are you familiar with avatar code editing?" She instantly inquired, taking a step back as well to return a bit of distance.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 am

Firehawk blinked. "Avatar code editing? Well, yeah, I am. Why? You're not like, some spy trying to figure out the secrets of my dashing good looks, are you?" He asked jokingly with a grin. "Nah, but really, what's up? Why do you need someone who can do that? I think your current avatar looks fine."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 am

"Please," She snorted, rolling her eyes in disbelief, "It does not, I'm not a nerd anti-socialite." At least not in the online world. "And Mister over there changed my stuff but refuses to make it how I would actually like it. I mean, the hair and facial features are nice. But no glasses, or sweater. That's a certain." Colsagal shook her head, "Think you could change it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:40 am

Firehawk laughed. "Oh man, that's great! This is why it's hard to trust people with your EA, y'know?" He shook his head. "Alright, yeah, I'll help you out. What were you thinking? Oh, and I'll need access to your code, if you don't mind." He spread his hands out in front of him, calling up a keyboard, and then did the same to his left and right, opening flanking panels that seemed to be some sort of catalog.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 am

"Tell me about it..." She snorted, looking back at Silvannius with a mild glare. Somehow her hand found her hip again, jutted out in annoyance. "I was thinking, combat boots, a black T-shirt with some cool design. No. Glasses. Maybe a blue streak with some bangs?" Colsagal was smiling a bit, he was going to help her. And for some reason she trusted he wouldn't screw with her like the other had.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 am

Firehawk nodded as she spoke, reaching out to both sides to scroll through the catalogs. "Yeah, alright. I can do that. Hmm..." He muttered a few things to himself as he reached out to type while looking at the catalogs. "This goes here... Then over here..." He reached out to look through the menus some more. "Oh, there it is. Alright, that one, and..." He spent a bit longer on the last one. "No, not that one... There we go!" He typed a couple more lines and nodded. "Save changes," he spoke. The keyboard and catalogs vanished, and he stepped back. "There, how's that?" He asked proudly, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 am

There was a broad smile that erupted across Colsagal's face, "You my friend, are amazing." She grinned, giving a little twirl as she inspected her even newer and very awesome everyday avatar thanks to Firehawk. Are we able to hug people in this game? She wondered, and then without another thought practically tackled the genius to give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 am

Silvannius watched as Colsagal violently tackled Firehawk, okay, the warning should be going off in three, two, one. A screen came up before her face signaling the personal touch mechanic, he learned it a long time ago, due to Filensa and her, very touchy nature. "Okay, I'm sorry, anyway I hadn't wanted to spend a couple hours editing a simple avatar out in the open, letting any wild World PvPer attack, I must admit though I'd love to learn how you managed to code so fast." He said to Firehawk. Most detailed codes take hours for skilled coders to write, who is this guy? He thought.
Filensa blinked a little at the tackle and chuckled at the message that popped up. She walked a little forward, "You know Silvannius you never bothere to change my avatar when I hung out with you."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Firehawk laughed a joyous laugh as he stumbled back, staying on his feet as he caught Colsagal in a similar embrace only by luck. "Hey, I know you're grateful and all, but let's try not to hurt me just yet!" He looked at Silvannius with a sheepish grin. "Oh, y'know, just practice. I've always loved digging around in codes. People call me a prodigy just because I decide to put a little extra time into something."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 pm

"You must be, I'm considered a great programmer and it would take me at least an hour to write coding for unique appearances if I rushed and I knew the exact parameters of the model, you did it in a few minutes with no prior knowledge." He moved closer and held his hand out, "The names Silvannius, or if you'd prefer The Iron Swordsman, but I prefer Silvannius. Thats Filensa, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 am

Colsagal gave them a curious look, her eyes flashing as something told her that she couldn't touch him a moment longer. She pulled back from Firehawk, blinking away the image of a flashing warning. "What was that about?" She muttered to herself, unaware of the conversation they had going on between them. "Well now, I'm simply going to not touch things for a while."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:12 am

Firehawk chuckled at Colsagal's reaction as he reached out to shake Silvannius's hand. "Alright, Silvannius. Just call me Firehawk," he said with a friendly grin. "That was probably some odd warning that the programmers put in so people wouldn't get all touchy in-game," he said to Colsagal with a shrug. "There are a ton of things that they did weird," he sighed as he shook his head. "So, Silvannius, what brings you all the way out here? I mean, I'd understand if you needed to come out for some PvE, but as the 25th ranked, I didn't think you'd be in the beginner's area."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 am

Colsagal nodded, that seemed reasonable enough to her. "Makes sense, so we don't just all start doing things inappropriate after all." She took a step back, and a small grin crossed her face. "This would be, the 'trainer' and the other 'trainer'." She said, gesturing Silvannius and Filensa.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:36 am

Firehawk tilted his head slightly, crossing his arms as he eyed the two over. "Oh? They're your trainers? Well, now that's new. I never took you as the trainer type, Silvannius." He chuckled, seemingly amused by this news. "Well then, Mr. and Mrs. Trainer, if I'm interrupting a lesson, let me know and I'll just get out of your way. I never meant to interrupt." He bowed respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:45 am

"Oh please don't leave me alone with these two!" She pleaded dramatically, almost reaching to grab his sleeve like she would in real life. Quickly she remembered the flashing warning signs that had nearly blinded her a few moments ago. Best not too... "But seriously, don't leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 am

Firehawk looked at Colsagal and gave a fake annoyed sigh, crossing his arms. "Alright, alright, fine. But only if you say please." He grinned, just barely keeping himself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:30 am

"Look, I'm sorry about not changing it, it's just, I can't really do anything while coding." He said in an attempt to pacify her anger at him.
Filensa wlked over herself and stayed behind Silvannius, "May I ask why you are here?" She said questioningly to Firehawk.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:35 am

Firehawk shrugged, looking at Filensa. He quickly looked her over and shrugged. "A friend called me, that's all," he stated matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next