Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Digital Age

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Digital Age - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Firehawk jogged after them and quickly drew a sigil of a shield, then pressed his open palm through it. The spell gathered around the party in a flash of light just dull enough to not blind them. It formed a barrier to help protect from attacks. "Yeah, we do. I'm actually kind of hurt that you doubted me like that," he said, looking away in mock sadness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh please Hawkie," She teased him back, "You've done nothing to prove your fighting skills. Unlike these two." Colsagal gestured at the other two players in their party. "And alright, lets get to it then." The gun-wielder took a step forward, and then heard something around the corner. She instantly drew her gun and readied herself.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Firehawk shook his head and gave a short laugh. "Hawkie. That's cu--" He stopped as he also heard something around the corner. Readying his scimitar, he stepped forward, in front of Colsagal. Prove my fighting skills, eh? I'll show you. He twirled the curved sword in anticipation as he searched the hallway.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Silvannius stayed back behind the group, he would enjoy seeing how they handled it, he was a bit sad about staying out of combat, but he was too high level for it to be any fun if he joined in. Filensa meanwhile had moved forward, looking around the corner, she could see a large plant like creature, the tag above it denoting it as a "Reaver vineling."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:12 pm

My turn! The thought echoed in her head as Colsagal turned the corner, shotgun drawn, and fired it squarely at the Reaver Vineling. The shot was a direct hit, and the plant like creature flew backwards in an exaggerated manner as the damage was inflicted. Sadly, not enough to kill it in one like the higher level players could manage, but enough to do some serious damage. Following up, Colsagal ducked to the side of a swiping attack, and fired again, this time killing it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Firehawk tensed to move, but stopped as he noticed Colsagal beginning her attack. He sidestepped slightly to allow her room to move, and tapped his scimitar against the ground in applause. "Well played, Colsa," he said with a grin. "Though next time, I think I'd like to actually get some combat in, eh?" He stated with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:17 pm

"Come now, it was my first kill. I think I deserved a chance no?" She responded, not realizing she was grinning back at him until it was impossible to pretend she hadn't. Colsagal quickly ducked her head away, and looked further down the hallway, a sound coming from it. "Well here's your chance Hawkie. Get in there!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:20 pm

"Better be careful, plant enemies have a nasty tendency to cause poison effects, and this dungeon has a lot of plant enemies." Filensa warned.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Firehawk hesitated a moment. Hawkie. When did she start-- Right! Enemy. Firehawk started down the hallway and drew a sigil; one of a lingering flame, like that atop a candle. He swept his arm up through it and stuck a light on the ceiling to let him see what the monster was that caused the sound. It turned out to be a flower-like monster, with vines growing up beside it in what he could only assume were arms. He focused on it for a moment, until the name appeared. "Reaver Elder. How original," he stated blandly. "Oh well. Let's go!" He jumped up and slashed the scimitar through the light, causing the blade to catch flame. He rushed at the plant and slashed twice diagonally - in an 'X' pattern - across its flowery body, across its gaping mouth with sharp teeth, leaping back with a backflip to avoid its counterattack. Upon landing, he drew a quick circle in the air with his right hand, and shoved his fist through it, sending a fireball towards the monster. It struck true in the mouth, setting it ablaze and burning it, and its whip-like arms, to ash. "That's how it's done," he stated smugly, spinning his scimitar, leaving a tail of flame on each side of him for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 pm

"I think I could do better." Silvannius said, moving past Firehawk, it truly was boring to wait behind the rest. "How about I take out the next three waves." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Colsagal hated to watch Firehawk kill the Reaver Elder so elegantly, finding herself admiring his tactics and finesse more then necessary. Damn it. She swore to herself, and caught up with the others. Upon Silvannius's jest, she chuckled. "Ah, but you've seen plenty of action in the arena. What'd you got to prove here eh?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Firehawk grinned. "Hey, your call, party leader. Just remember, Colsa needs some experience handling herself in combat too, y'know." He chuckled. "I'll be bringing up the rear then, I guess?" He asked rhetorically as he stepped back, conveniently next to Colsagal. "So, how'd I do?" He asked quietly. "Hopefully you approve, madame?" He asked half-jokingly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:47 pm

"Ah well, I'd kill everything in here and then solo the boss, next I would go to the next three higher level dungeons and solo them, and that is how I would prove it, and I wouldn't stop at a town in between." He said, still joking with Colsa, he looked a bit behind her and saw something moving, he drew his katana in a flash and manually activated a void skill, moving forward faster than anyone could see he emerged behind a Reaver Elder with his sword held point out, "Sonic Wave." The Creature shattered.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Oh I certainly do Hawkie, but telling you that would only stroke your ego. She thought, giving him a coy look. "It was acceptable." Colsagal said with a little laugh. Then Silvannius boasted about his skill, not that he had any reason not to. The next think one of the two girls in the party knew, something shattered. She turned look at the remains of another Reaver Elder and smiled. "Show off." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Firehawk chuckled and nodded. "Acceptable will have to do," he said. He turned as Silvannius activated his Void Skill and grinned. "Yes, he'll do all of that, and that right there, my friends, is exactly how he'll do it," he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

He smiled, "To be fair this was faster and safer than warning you." He said, staying behind them.
"Well then let's keep going!" Filensa said, raising a fist to the air.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:59 pm

Colsagal let out a bout of laughter, a joy filling her unlike anything she'd felt in a long time. Her real life couldn't compare to the emotions she felt in this nonexistent dungeon, with these people she didn't even know the first name of. The irony of life, and the obviousness of it as well. She mused, lifting a fist in agreement with Filensa, and charged forward deeper into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm

"Right!" He stated in agreement, creating a sigil that looked like a torch, then pressing two fingers through it, forming a light above and in front of him to light the way ahead as he ran forward with Colsagal.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:11 pm

"HEY WAIT FOR ME!" Filensa cried as she ran after waving her arms like a mad woman. It's not all that bad to have friends, they seem nice.Silvannius thought as he smiled, he continued to walk behind them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Colsagal had somehow taken the lead of the party, the obstacles of the dungeon nothing but destroyed and easily overcome after the party had moved through. At last, a huge door remained before them, the boss of the dungeon. "Ready?" Colsagal asked them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 pm

"Wait, the bosses here are player locked, whose going in?" Silvannius said, catching up to Colsagal with ease.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:19 pm

"Player locked?" Colsagal questioned, tilting her head to the side in confusion at the term. It was certainly a new one.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm

"Oh sorry, your new, Player locked means only a certain number of players can enter into boss rooms, the number differs between each dungeon, and Briarhalls let's two people into the boss room, so whose it going to be?" He repeated the question.
"I'm fine sitting it out." Filensa said, drawing the conclusion that Silvannius wouldn't enter the door.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Firehawk twirled the scimitar idly. "Well, I guess that leaves you and me, huh?" He said to Colsagal. Not that I mind.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Colsagal felt a jolt of energy at the thought of fighting just with Firehawk. "Sure Hawkie, so long as you don't get me killed like you nearly did earlier." She teased, a grin crossing her face as she did so. "So what will happen to you two while we fight? Just wait for us to get done with it on this end?" The suddenly energized girl asked the other two, a hand sliding to her hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Age   Digital Age - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Age
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next