Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Caribbean Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 am

Isabella chuckled a bit, sipping her rum from the flagon with eyes darting between the two other captains. "Certainly would seem so eh?" She teased Paul, giving him a light nudge in the shoulder with her free hand. "Come now, a single sip won't do you harm now would it?" The words were trickling with something else as she tantalizingly waved her flagon before the Irish pirate.
--
Mouse gulped a bit at her comment, a blush working across dirty pale cheeks. "Uhm, you are... ma'am?" She asked with a gesture of confusion. A pirate grumbled about the interruption nearby, and Mouse practically threw the bowl across to him.
--
The gunner looked at Kendra curiously, and then found a chuckle escape him somehow. "Well Kendra, what do you do on the Epona?" John Andrews asked her, finding her drunken excitement amusing.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:47 am

<The Fekete Király>

Paul chuckled and shook his head. "'One sip won't hurt,' said the drunkard," he joked. "You'll have you try harder than that if you want me to drink," he challenged with a grin.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:50 am

Kendra looked at the large man for a moment, then started to think, "I tie the ropes up!" Kendra said while laughing.
----
Cassandra looked at the lad, "Me llamo Cassandra, I hope that's fine." She said, a smile still on her face.
----
"Ah, so it is to be a contest!" Sándor said, raising his mug to the air.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:43 am

"Me what?" Mouse piped, narrowing her eyes as she confusingly looked at Cassandra. She'd heard the men about speak whatever it was the Irish spoke every now and then, but that was certainly unfamiliar. Judging her from features, and that she'd come from la Ira del Mar, it was more then likely Spanish. But Mouse, was uncertain.
--
"Ah, that's an important job indeed." John said, taking a long look at her before catching himself.
--
"A contest indeed, first to get him to drink wins a ten gold pieces!" Isabella cheered, a small flush in her cheeks showing from the amount she had had already.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Paul chuckled and shook his head. "Ten gold pieces, huh? You really want to get me to drink, don't you?" He grinned. "Good luck with that."

Andrew looked at Mouse and shrugged. "Yeah, I've got no idea either." He looked at Cassandra. "Sorry, ma'am. We're not exactly, er. Fully comprehending that."

Thomas shrugged, holding his bowl. "Eh. These things happen when you've got three boats all next to each other."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:40 am

"I am sorry, it just takes some getting used to, speaking in english is not something I do very much." Truth to her words the few times she spoke english was when she yelled at the crew, anytime she talked to herself it was her natural language, and the same with the captain. "Just call me Cassandra."
----
"You know, you don't seem to talk much, you shou' loosen up a lil' and have sum fun!" She said, her words getting more and more slurred as time went on.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 pm

John chuckled a bit at Kendra as her drunken state only worsened.
--
"Oh, hello. We are near... equal then." Mouse said with a bit of trouble, envy rising at how she still fluidly spoke in English far more than Mouse ever could. The disguised girl smiled a bit. "Cassandra, good name. Pretty name."
--
"You can bet your boat I am!" Isabelle chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Paul grinned. "Well, I wouldn't bet my boat. But I'd be more than willing to bet yours," he joked with a laugh. "However, I'm still not drinking, no matter what you try," he stated firmly.

Andrew nodded in agreement. "Aye, Cassandra's really a nice name. You say you don't speak English much, eh? I guess you're part o' the lass's crew then?" He said, motioning towards Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:39 am

Isabella rolled her eyes, sipping the rum in her hand. "Perhaps we are in need of something else..." She trailed off and peered around the ship until something caught her attention. Hips swaying as she sauntered over to one of the many cannons on the deck and leaned against it, jutting one hip out. "How precious are these dear cannons of yours?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:00 am

<The Fekete Király>

Paul took a minute to inspect the cannon from afar. "Oh, those cannons? Not very, considering that mine are on my ship, and we're on the Fekete," he remarked with a laugh. "And thus, the reason I don't drink," he concluded with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:25 am

Isabella blinked, gazing around her in confusion. She could have sworn they were on his ship not Sándor's. Perhaps she really had had too much to drink. The Spanish pirate let loose a string of curses as she walked back over and blinked at him. "Truly?" She balked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:02 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Paul simply nodded, still grinning. "Truly," he repeated. "Remember, we all brought our ships together and connected them? Then we all came onto the Fekete," he explained in a recap of recent events.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"I remember that! I don't lose all my senses with a mug of strong ale!" Isabella hissed, swiping her right hand over his shoulder only to hit the Irish man on the cheek. She frowned, "I missed." She frowned, not noticing the hand shaped red mark on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 pm

"Si, I am part of her crew." She said, still speaking slower than normal, she looked around the deck of the large ship, "This...barco, es very large si?" She said.
----
"Soooooo wha du you do?" She said, the alcohol practically was her breath at this point as she continued to try and make conversation.
----
"Aye Isabella, I think you may have enough ale in you." He said, his voice rolling out of his mouth, "Not everyone can hold their drink." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew nodded. "Aye, this is one ship I wouldn't want ta be on the receivin' end on. It's a wonder how she doesn't sink with all the cannons she's got," he observed. "Well. At least, ship's what I assume, eh..." He paused a moment, trying to get the accent right. "Barco? Aye, that's what I assume that means, at least." He looked at Mouse and gave a shrug.

Paul staggered back and rolled his head. "Hey there, that's no reason to try and knock my head off!" He complained in feigned offense, though he was actually quite amused.

Timothy sighed as the last of the crew members left with their bowls. He sat rather heavily on a stool that he'd brought out earlier, glancing over to make sure there was still rum for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Isabella glared icy daggers at the two, a clouded blur covering the brown and green swirls of her hazel eyes. "Yer askin for a whooping." She threatened, trying to fight the slight sway she was starting to feel. Somedays she just hated men.

Mouse looked up at her, watching the adults talking. She was technically one of them, being nineteen. But she was content with them imagining her to be some sixteenish chinese boy. Some days she loved the fact that the men and the women from her homeland could look so identical.

John looked at the drunken woman and then sighed. "I think it's time you went down to bed." He said, somewhat hating to end the amusing conversation. He was one of the lighter drinkers, due to his size he could drink a lot. And when it hit, it hit. The gunner preferred to have a clear vision when he fired the heavy cannons at enemy ships. Last time he was half drunk when he shot a cannon he nearly took out a portion of the hull.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:25 am

"Aw wha'cha talkin' 'bout! Your a zilly fewl ya' know!" Kendra said, with her state she was getting stares, most about how boisterous she was being but others in amazement in how she was still standing, she had consumed a large amount of the alcohol on the ship.
----
"Si, You have it right." She said, "I wonder what my captain is doing down below with two strange men." She said her eyes straying downward.
----
"Aye but in your state I think the whoop would not be coming from you." Sandor said, he looked at Isabella as she wobbled to a fro from not only the ale but the churning of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 am

<The Fekete Király>

Andrew grinned triumphantly. "Oh, she's probably with the other two captains. I think she'll be alright. Paul's nice enough. What's your relation with her?" He asked, leaning casually on the serving table.

Paul chuckled. "You sure you shouldn't call it a night, Isabella?" He asked with a grin. He scooted back slightly, expecting her to take another swing at him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:16 am

Isabella swore in Spanish at him, barely able to keep her feet planted. Had the world always been swaying like this? No. It couldn't have. The infamous pirate sneered as she stepped forward to deck him, but her drunken feet moved like stones and she found herself tumbling to Sándor's feet.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 am

Sándor had to stoop very low to catch her, but managed to grab her before she hit the ground, "It looks as you should be more careful, no Navy man will fear a lady who can't keep her feet." Sándor said, almost teasingly, his low voice rumbled around the inner hull.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:47 am

Long, wavy black hair tumbling around her, Isabella looked at him with clouded hazel eyes. "I fear no Navy man, and it matters not if they fear me if I still slay them by my blade." Her words were far from clear, half of them coming out as almost dirty sounding implications as she slurred and simply remained in his grasp, not moving to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 am

<The Fekete Király>

Paul just blinked and shook his head. "Hence why I avoid the beast called alcohol. It's one I've yet to see anyone conquer it." He glanced up for a moment. "Maybe I ought to head back out, get to know the crews better," he mused before looking back at the other two captains.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:00 am

As if on cue Kendra burst into the lower hold, she looked like she had had enough to intoxicate a small army, "Andy!" She said, looked slightly confused and then corrected herself, "Pauly! My mosht favoritesht captian in all the sheven sheash, hows it goin' down here?" She said, almost tumbling onto the floor.
----
"Well, Mi captain took me in, it is as simple as that." She said, quickly and consistently, she raised her brow as she witnessed a very drunken woman stumble away from a large man and enter the lower hold, possibly to get more alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:04 am

<The Fekete Király>

Paul was startled for a moment by Kendra's sudden appearance. "I'll take that as a sign to get going now." He moved over to Kendra and took her arm over his shoulder to support her. "Come on, I think you've had enough for one night," he remarked as he started to make his way back out.

Andrew nodded slowly. "No relation before? I mean, it's fine if there's not it's just... Surprising, that's all. Maybe it's just me," he said with a shrug. He turned his head and sighed as he saw Paul emerge from the lower decks, support Kendra. "Oh, boy... Give her one drink, and she takes twenty more..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:10 am

Mouse snorted slightly at those words, and then caught herself to return to her passive, listening state. And then she bursted into laughter as she gazed longer at the drunk woman and her captain taking her down to keep her from causing trouble. The woman, as she actually was one such, began to clutch at her sides as the uproar grew to be too much, and then she was on the ground. "Nǐ yǎba zuì shì tài gǎoxiàole!" She called out.

---
(Translation: You dumb drunk are too funny!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caribbean Pirates   The Caribbean Pirates - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Caribbean Pirates
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next