Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:23 am

As Zeya and company walked up to the training grounds, a stout man with a beard and heavy suit of armor stopped them.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:15 am

"Oi, what do you want? This place is off-limits, you know," the man said with authority. "Unless you're here to train, then you shouldn't be here."

"Actually," Reginald spoke up, "We are here to practice."

"We're here to see what you have available," said Yuria.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:32 am

Zeya looked at him, waiting for him to decide whether or not they were to be let passed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 am

The man sighed and signaled for the gate to be opened. "Alright, go on inside. I'll get you set up with some teamwork exercises."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:00 am

"Great!" Zeya smiled and walked into the training area. Her armor clattered a bit, the mix of heavy armor for protection and leather for speed giving her an interesting look. She waved for Artemis and the other pawn in her ranks Ventril to come over and they quickly did so. "Alright, this first one I believe we'll be competing against the other group so be ready for some friendly competition." Zeya grinned.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:04 am

"Alright!" He shouted out. "Your first task is a race against the other group. You need to transport those four boxes on top of the scaffolding," he pointed to two rather tall wooden structures with four sturdy-looking boxes on top and two landings, one halfway up and the other at the top, "to the ground, and then back up. And none of them can break!"

Reginald looked at the instructor like he was an idiot. "What's the point of that?" He stated.

He merely grinned. "Welcome to the military."

Reginald sighed. "Alright. Yuria, you get to the top and send them down. Ossarian, it's on you to catch them and pass them up to me, and I'll relay it up to the top."

Yuria nodded and began climbing, followed by Reginald shortly after.

"Get ready!" The man shouted to the two groups.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 am

Focused solely at the task at hand, Zeya quickly gave the orders for each of them to dash to the closest scaffold. "I'll climb atop, Ventril is on the middle, and Artemis is at the bottom." The newly Arisen ordered.

"Me at the bottom?" Artemis questioned a tad.

"Yes, you at the bottom. The distance between the ground and first scaffold isn't far enough for you to struggle with lifting it up. The first to the second however, is." Zeya quickly said, hearing the orders to get ready be shouted.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

"Begin!" The instructor shouted.

"Incoming!" Reginald shouted down to the ground as he heaved the first box off.

Yuria caught the box with some difficulty, succeeding in slowing it down enough to keep it from breaking. "Hold!" She called up while she adjusted her stance and heaved it up to Ossarian.

Ossarian had little trouble in supporting the box on its way up, swiftly returning it to Reginald.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:47 am

Zeya swiftly climbed atop the scaffold, Ventril getting to the first by the time she was at the top. She took hold of the box, and dropped it down with a warning, Ventril easily caught it, and gently handed it to Artemis.

Artemis grunted as she struggled to get it back up to Ventril.

Ventril swiftly handed it up to Zeya, who had already prepared the next box to be dropped. The moment she secured the first, she dropped the second. Placing the first further from the remaining two so as not to get them confused. They repeated this till done.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:35 am

Reginald had already tossed down the second crate as Ossarian was heaving it up. He took the crate and set it separate from the two remaining ones. In this manner, he continued; tossing the next crate as soon as Yuria got it to Ossarian.

Yuria, meanwhile, was getting into the swing of things, and found herself able to move the crates faster, speeding the process along. They started off slow, but began to catch up.

As Ossarian heaved the second crate up to Reginald, he too noticed that they were about neck-and-neck. As he lifted the third crate, they were just about even. And, as he received the fourth crate from Yuria, he noticed it was heavier than the rest. Much heavier.

"Yuria!" He called out. "Help me!"

Yuria swiftly jumped and climbed up onto the intermediate level of the scaffolding. Working with Ossarian, they were able to hand it up to Reginald... However, she was also now unaware of how the other group was doing...
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 am

"Done!" Zeta shouted triumphantly as she placed the last barrel to the side and looked over to where the others were working.
Artemis flopped onto the ground, panting hard from the exertion. She was a Mage, and unused to the heavy lifting they'd just done.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 am

Reginald knelt down and helped pull up the last crate. "Tch, what's in this? Bricks?" He remarked as they got it up to the top. He turned towards the instructor. "You did not tell us one of the crates was heavier than the rest!"

"I had to give the new team some sort of handicap. You did seem like you had some experience with your comrades when I saw you."

Reginald sighed and slid down the ladder. "Well, 'twas a good run," he said, though his tone indicated he was clearly annoyed.

Yuria leaped down to the ground and sat against the scaffolding. "Ah, well. It is done now, no use being bitter about it."

Reginald nodded, calling Ossarian down. He promptly obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 am

A slight frown crossed Zeya's face at the admission of them having a slightly lighter and hence easier test. But she knew better than to argue with someone in the military that got paid to yell. "T'was a good test." She said as she climbed down the scaffold with Ventril and wiped the sweat that had formed at the top of her brow away.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Reginald nodded and looked at Zeya. "Indeed, you did well," he said with an approving smile, forcing it through his irritation at the instructor. "Especially with a Pawn you've just met."

Yuria nodded in agreement. "You have an impressive leadership ability. Almost as much as Reginald," she said.

Reginald coughed and turned his head aside. "Thanks," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Zeya brushed a bit of loose black hair back behind her ear at their comments. She was bold and daring sure, but when praise came she always found herself shy. "Thank you. Truly with the time you two have ought to have spent, you would know apt what you should to work so smoothly." She returned the praise, noticing a small smile from Artemis.

Artemis stood up at last, shaking the dirt that clung to her blue Mage robes off. "Tis time we spar?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Reginald chuckled. "Aye, 'tis what makes your success that much greater," he replied before quickly turning his attention to Artemis. "Agreed, it would seem a sparring session is in order. Be warned though; I'm a much more capable fighter than crate-lifter," he joked as he began stepping away from the other group.

Yuria followed suit, and nodded. "I would suggest you three prepare yourselves as best you can."

Ossarian remained where he was, in the front, and brandished his sword. He adjusted the grip on his shield and rolled his shoulders, clad in heavy armor.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Artemis nodded her head, whispering a few words of encouragement to her Arisen and walked to where Yuria was waiting. She lifted her staff, a small magical aura forming around it. "Ready?" She asked, lifting her head up in a respectful challenge.

Ventril lifted his own sword and shield, a fierce look on his face as he concentrated. He was disciplined, as the many firm muscles testified from perhaps centuries of fighting. Being virtually immortal was nice like that. He squared off to Ossarian.

Zeya grinned, eager to accept the challenge."We'll then, time to prove your mettle." She felt a rush of adrenaline at the prospect of verging him, and flipped her grip on her dual blades to hold them in a manner slightly more for power than speed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 am

Yuria nodded with a sudden determination. "Ready when you are," she remarked simply, raising her staff ever so slightly.

Ossarian eyed Ventril closely, raising his shield up to a defensive position as he began to inch forward.

Reginald returned the grin, forgetting everything but the moment. Reginald spun the daggers in his hands once as he took them in his hands, holding them in a reverse grip designed for speed. "Actually, I believe I am the elder here. It's time for you to prove your mettle," he said, amused.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:18 am

Zeya chuckled slightly, "Oh really? And who just downed a cyclops?" She teased, and then steeled her eys. The rush came up from her feet first, a surge that drove her onwards as she closed the gap between them and brought her right dagger up in an arc while the left one plunged right for his midsection.

Artemis gave a shout as the aura became more tangible and a series of black tendrils rose from the gem on her staff. It blanketed around her, and without a moment to waste she flicked her wrist and virtually launched the blinding mist towards Yuria.

Ventril dashed forward, taking the offensive for a change, and stabbed his sword just beneath the shield towards Ossarian's exposed leg.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 am

Reginald let out a small scoff as he rolled forward, right past Zeya's charge, and came up behind her. He quickly drew his bow and fired off two arrows before dashing forward, left dagger extended.

Yuria spotted the blinding mist and, instead of trying to dodge it, chose to cast a quick Halidom to counter the blinding effects of the mist. Immediately after, she began to ready a Levin spell.

Ossarian ducked to let the sword collide with his shield, and thrust out multiple times from behind cover towards Ventril.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:31 am

Ventril grunted as he blocked each of the quick shots, twisting his footing in order to keep from sliding back. He stepped back after the assault was over and stabbed once again towards the exposed leg, this time however his shield followed to shove him back.

Artemis had already prepared a fireball spell and launched it the moment she felt it was ready. She had to admit, she was surprised with the counter spell. Artemis hadn't seen one in a long time.

Zeya's back armor easily deflected the arrows, but the force of them would have sent her tumbling if not for her discipline. She twisted, the curve in her dagger catching his blade with a sharp screech. With a practiced motion, Zeya's got herself facing him properly and her free dagger went straight to his shoulder with her right knee following.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:36 am

Ossarian let out a grunt of dissatisfaction as he found his attacks were blocked. He once more ducked to block the stab, then lunged forward with his shoulder in front, to counter the force of the incoming shield. He then swept his sword in a broad arc.

Yuria was caught off-guard by the sudden fireball, and was just barely able to finish casting Levin before taking the hit. She let the force throw her away from the Halidom, hoping the full blue aura would obstruct her opponent's vision. With this in mind, she began casting Comestion.

Reginald grinned and stepped forward, bringing his right arm in and swinging it up to hopefully knock the incoming dagger away from his shoulder, and swept his foot towards Zeya's one remaining foot on the ground, trying to trip her while she was busy trying to send her knee into his gut.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:47 am

Standing six foot two, Zeya towered over Reginald and her knee made contact with his gut before he'd fully swept her leg out from under her. The momentum built and discharged in a blink as Zeya was sent crashing atop of Reginald. Her dagger had glanced off his shoulder just barely, and slipped out of her hand as it fell into the grass just a bit sways. She quickly had her second free of the Reginald's and pressed it against his throat.

Ventril didn't see the sword in time, and felt a smashing blow to his temple and staggered away. Everything was blurry, a world of confusion as he blinked in an attempt of comprehending what all was happening. Knowing he was beat, he laid his sword and shield down and sat on his knees in defeat.

Artemis frowned, she couldn't see her. With a twinge of worry she knew someone bit was planned for her and quickly brought her staff in a graceful arc as she casted out her own blinding spell once again, this time the area was increased to seep right through the magical fire. Artemis threw it once again, hoping to beat blindness with blindness.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:55 am

Reginald lay on the ground for a moment with Zeya's dagger pressed to his throat. "That was well played, Zeya," he said. "However, there's only one problem with your victory," he continued, but then paused, waiting for her to respond.

Ossarian sheathed his sword and held his hand out for Ventril to take. "You fought well," he said simply.

Yuria was, unfortunately, also unable to see through the Halidom spell. However, Comestion was a wide ranging spell. She aimed for Artemis' last known location and cast the spell, calling up a powerful wall of flames from the ground beneath her. However, she was now unable to do anything about the blindness that had just overtaken her, so she ran forward towards the Halidom to cleanse it... But the aura faded away just as she reached it and was left unable to see. In a desperate move, she began to cast the spell again, standing out in the open and hoping her previous spell had hit.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:05 am

Zeya pressed herself against him to keep him down, refusing to allow his legs or hands to push her off. She had the upper hand of size, and planned on using it. "What?" She gritted, one hand having reached out to reclaim her lost dagger.

Artemis screamed as the wall of fire surged for her and did her best to deflect it. Deflecting it ended up with her robes catching aflame and the rest heading towards Ventril.

Ventril had reached to take the hand, his eyes still bleary and confused, when something hot and massive struck his side, sending him sprawling out in the grass.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next