Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:21 am

Reginald blinked. "Zeya," he began as she pressed her weight against him, "This isn't the time or place for that," he finished as one of his hands shot out, grasping for her wrist. His other hand went for the one holding the dagger to his throat, to try and at least push it away.

Yuria heard a scream and thought her spell had hit. She finished casting Halidom on herself and found herself able to see again, and first noticed Artemis set on fire. She quickly found a pot of water and ran to grab it, then threw the liquid towards Artemis to put her out. She figured she'd cast Levin again if Artemis wouldn't concede.

Ossarian leaped back when Ventril was struck and shot an irritated glance towards Artemis, and quickly ran over to him to help him up again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 am

Artemis blinked, the flames were gone, and so was half her nice robe. Red pigtails dripping, Artemis turned to Yuria and bent her head in admission. "You friend, are a powerful one." She praised, going to her knees in submission.

Ventril got up raggedly, eyes wide as he processed what had just happened. "T'was that a cowardly move?" He asked, seeing. Still nothing but blobs and blotches of color.

Fire erupted across Zeya's face, drying her mouth and stilling her tongue of any snark remark. She paused, not realizing he was on the move again until he'd nearly forced her to release her dagger. Rage boiled up her body at her falling for the ruse, and she forced the dagger down right on him, slipping into the cloth beside his neck. Much like a bear, Zeya quickly overpowered him in the position they were in had the other dagger pinning him to the ground. She got up, victory was hers now, and snorted.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:35 am

Yuria scratched her head and smiled. "And you, friend, are a tricky one," she replied. "I apologize about your robe. I will pay for a new one, if you would like..." She offered meekly in apology.

Ossarian shook his head. "Nay, 'twas not. 'Twas a reflected spell, it seems," he said.

Reginald grinned. "I appreciate your drive, Zeya, but you forgot one thing in your haste," he said as he rolled to his feet, standing just in front of her. "You never made me admit defeat. However, you were the clear victor in that match," he said, sheathing his daggers. "Well done."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:43 am

With a shake of her head, Artemis refused. "T'is of no consequence. I have enough coin myself, and t'was time I changed my robes nonetheless." She gave a small smile, still dripping wet.

A small frown crossed Ventril's face as he slumped his shoulders. "Blasted magic." He growled.

Zeya opened her mouth to respond to him, but paused. Se didn't know what to say. So instead she simply nodded her head, pleased to have won nonetheless and then retrieved her daggers to sheath them. "I believe we've kept lady Mercedes waiting long enough." The words were slightly shaken.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 am

Yuria nodded. "If you insist," she said. "Though, I suggest you find something nicer to wear soon. It sounds like our Arisen are planning on visiting Ser Mercedes."

Ossarian shrugged. "It's useful when it doesn't set you on fire," he said.

Reginald blinked and stood, looking at Zeya for a moment. "Something seems wrong," he observed. "What is it? It would be best to have a clear mind before approaching Ser Mercedes."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:55 am

"Would you like to accompany me then? I haven't the keenest eye for fashion." Artemis offered.

"I suppose that is true." He nodded, but that was all that was going to be won from the the lightly burned warrior.

Zeya paused, thinking. Of his offer but then forced herself to swallow the words that had quickly planted themselves on the tip of her tongue. "Im afraid we've kept her long enough. T'would appear Ventril is in need of some rest, but that is all the dilly-dally we should allow at this point." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 am

Yuria smiled. "Well, I'd have to say that I know a few others that have a better eye for fashion than I, but I would be glad to," she said cheerfully.

Ossarian shrugged, figuring that his Arisen must have been someone who didn't like magic much. "I do believe we've all earned a rest," he said partly to change the subject.

Reginald nodded. "Very well, if you're insistent on not speaking of it," he said in resignation. "However, I would prefer if we allowed some time for rest; it would be unseemly to approach Ser Mercedes all ragged and tired," he suggested, his gaze shifting to the Pawns.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:08 am

Artemis nodded, a smile tugging at her lips as well. "Let us go check on our fellow pawns. I believe I have an apology for a certain fighter as well." She said, taking a step towards Ventril and Ossarian.

Ventril responded with a heavy grunt, wanting to crash back onto the ground. His vision was finally clearing, and he could just make out a pair of female mages not far off.

Zeya frowned, gazing at the interesting party they were comprised of. "You are correct there." She relented, having lost this battle. "Do you know of where we might clean up? A stream nearby perhaps?" She tried to remember the area she'd entered in but alas had not left the village much as a child for fear of goblins. "The is always the beach, though the Brine might put a stop to that."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:15 am

Yuria nodded in agreement and began walking with Artemis, already beginning to cast Anodyne on Ventril. "I do hope you will forgive us," she said.

Ossarian shrugged. "I do not believe he will hold it against you. But I can tell he would appreciate a rest," he said with a short chuckle. "As would I."

Reginald shook his head. "The closest body of water would be at the beach, I'm afraid. It would not be a good idea to go there alone, because of the Brine," he said with a bit of remorse. "You should be safe as long as you don't venture too far out into the water, if you decide to go there."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 am

Zeya quickly took the opportunity to tease Reginald. "I said 'we'. Not me nor I. You claim we are in need of cleaning up, then let us do it."

Ventril could make out their apologetic faces and as he felt the cool rush of a healing spell he waved his hand in a dismissive manner. "T'is of no consequence now. Ossarian is correct, a rest would be welcome, and I believe the trainer would like us off his grounds." He noted the anger on the human's face.

Artemis nodded, deciding she had no words to say at this point and glanced back at the two Arisens. "What are they up to?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:24 am

Reginald's face flared red as he turned aside. However, his wit was quick. "I apologize for the misunderstanding, but I simply suggested that we took some time to rest." He turned back to face Zeya. "I do believe it was you who suggested we cleaned up," he said with a smirk.

Ossarian nodded. "Agreed, we should head off the grounds as soon as possible."

Yuria looked over at the two Arisen and shrugged. "I cannot tell, I am afraid. However, whatever it is, I am sure they will be finished soon. Shall we wait outside the grounds for them?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:35 am

Ventril nodded and, with a small struggle, rose to his feet and headed out to find a nice place to rest.

Eyes narrowed, the pawn examined her Arisen for quite a while. She could see a faint redness on her cheeks. "I do think she's blushing." Artemis proclaimed. "Yes, let us get outside the grounds."

Zeya grinned slightly however at his response, the blush and fire rising once again. "You are correct." She simply said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:40 am

Yuria blinked and nodded, quickly leaving with Ossarian. "What were they doing?" She asked Artemis as she walked.

Reginald shrugged. "If you insist we both go, I won't refuse. I cannot let you venture out alone, now can I?" He said, though the last part seemed rather tacked-on. "We need something to do while our Pawns rest anyway."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 am

"I believe it was what humans call, flirting." Artemis said, glancing over her should as they walked past the gates of the training grounds.

With a growing grin, Zeya glanced off where the pawns had vanished, "Indeed we do." She chuckled. "Then Le us be off before nightfall." She goaded, already beginning to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:49 am

Yuria scratched her head and shrugged. "Well, I hope they finish what they're doing soon. We've already been keeping Ser Mercedes waiting for some time... Shall we see if there are any wandering traders around? Perhaps we can find something for you while we wait."

Reginald rolled his eyes. "I do hope you're not implying that I'm being slow," he said as he jogged at a light pace to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 am

"Im sure they'll be finished in time." Artemis waved off the silly notion. "Yes, lets."

"I would never!" Zeya mocked a hurt pride and took off right out the encampment and onto the road outside. Turning on her heels, Zeya dash down the sloping hill to the long beach that waited at the bottom. Her body was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:58 am

Yuria nodded. "I will trust your judgment," she said as she began walking down towards the center area of the Encampment. There actually turned out to be a few traders passing through, all showing off various goods to passerby. "Oh, looks like we got lucky today," she said. "It seems they all have apparel. Go take a look, I'll let you know what I think about what you choose."

Reginald chuckled and began sprinting after Zeya after a few seconds. "You're in a bit of a hurry!" He called out, half observation, half question.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 am

"What can I say?" She called out laughing, "Im energetic." She felt like her body was on fire, excited and alert. But why, she really had no idea.

A smile crossed Artemis's face at their luck and she quickly examined the offered wares. After a few moments she pulled out a simple red robe with black embroideries on the collar and sleeve cuffs. "This?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:15 am

Reginald similarly laughed. "I suppose that's a valid excuse for you," he said as he slowed to a stop on the beach. "Shall I head to another part of the beach?" He called out to Zeya.

Yuria tilted her head slightly as she examined the robe. "I think it looks good. Let's see what else is here though; maybe they'll have something better? Just keep a note of where it is for now," She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:19 am

Artemis obeyed, placing it back as she looked around more. A golden robe with blue trimmings and a lifted collar caught her attention. "This?" She asked after holding it in front of her.

Glancing around, Zeya nodded her head in agreement and bean to walk down the beach until the rocks were obscuring anything of the road.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:24 am

Yuria took a moment to look at the robe and shook her head. "No, I don't think that will work," she said. "The colour contrasts too much with your hair."

Reginald nodded in acknowledgement and jogged farther down the beach, closer to Cassardis. He was sure nobody would just casually walk to the edge of a cliff and look down, but there was a convenient outcropping of rocks where he chose to stop.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:37 am

Artemis glanced at the robe, then one of her pigtails. "You're completely right!" She chuckled.

Zeya spotted the direction he had turned and followed him with a curiosity. "This looks nice." She commented, already slipping her shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 am

Yuria chuckled. "I think the first robes are your best bet," she said, still laughing a little.

Reginald had removed his boots and armor, wearing only his trousers, rolled up to just below the knee. He was standing about shin-deep in the water, washing his face. He didn't seem to notice Zeya's approach.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:58 am

"Alright then." Artemis said and returned to the vendor selling said robes and purchased them. Underneath her burned blue ones was a simple jerkin and she changed robes. "There."

Underneath her light armor, Zeya wore a one strapped white shirt from her village and a pair of leggings. She glimpsed up at Reginald and found herself staring at his scar. The one across his chest just like hers. Absentmindedly a hand reached for the massive scar across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:04 am

Yuria nodded. "Yes, those robes were certainly a good choice," she said approvingly.

Reginald stood upright and brushed the water away from his eyes before opening them. He glanced up and spotted Zeya. He hesitated a moment. "Er, Zeya?" He asked, a little startled. "Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond   Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Dogma: An Arisen's Bond
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next