Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 am

"Of course, can you get me out of here?"
"I will, don't worry I will." Sanaria said to her companion as she cut the chains, she picked her up and started to move away when a thought struck her, "Lydia, your weapons."
"The chest." She said while pointing to a box.
Sanaria moved over to the chest and tried to open it, "Damn it! It's locked!"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 am

Yosa'Min tilted her head at the sound of someone yelling something was locked. She instantly laughed, giddy with the skooma that filled her body, and abandoned the battle. The Redgaurd thief dashed over to the two Nord woman, and gave them a brilliant smile. "I can take care of that!" She laughed, and instantly pulled out a lockpick, and placed it within the locking mechanism. With a steady hand, she twisted it to the right, and jostled it. There was a click, and the chest opened up. "Thank you, thank you." There was a slur in her words, and then she gave a bard's bow.
"Yosa! I could really use some help over here!" Mjoll the Lioness shouted from the other side of the chamber. The WingedHoarker was advancing on her.
"Coming my dear kitty-cat!" Yosa'Min shouted, and dashed away to aid her friend.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 am

I look in the chest and see Lydia's orcish sword and a staff of flames. I quickly grab them and the Nord and turn to leave the room, "You guy's I have to get Lydia out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 am

Darvis was depleting his Magicka pools quickly, already feeling the toll his sustained spells were taking. He shouted at the Winged Horker, refusing to divert his attention. "Then stop wasting time and get going!" He shouted over the sounds of battle.

Gavyn was likewise drained, already planning where to reach to grab a Magicka Potion. "Yeah, don't worry about us! We'll be right behind you!" He turned his head slightly to address Mjoll. "That means you too! Get your friend and go!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:02 am

Mjoll gave the two mages a nervous look, she didn't put much trust in the art of magic, and certainly none when the user is under stress. She gave a rueful sigh as she saw Yosa'Min laughing much like a lunatic, firing dozens of arrows that barely hit the monster the were fighting. "Fine but if you're not right behind us I'm coming back in here for you myself!" The warrior woman shouted as she grabbed Yosa'Min. Yosa'Min was so light that she could easily wrap an arm around the dopey Redguard and pull her up to her shoulder. "MOVE!" She yelled at all of them as she dashed back up the trail. "You're getting adventurous kitty-kat!" Yosa'Min laughed, gripping the Mjoll's armor to remain on the woman as she ran.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Sanaria started to leave when she felt a something tug in her chest, she looked at Darvis "If you don't show up soon, then I'm going to run back in here, no arguing." She said in a somewhat light voice, why do I care so much? Sanaria ran out the door and quickly caught up to Mjoll, they made it to the area where the wall caved and they could see the main chamber, in the center was a podium where the female from before was standing, she looked ready to say something, "Wait."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Darvis felt that he was reaching the limits of his Magicka. He looked Sanaria back in the eyes as she spoke and nodded. "Don't worry about me," he growled, almost as if he was annoyed. Save yourself damnit, I can take care of my own problems! As she left, Darvis looked at Gavyn. "I'm going to freeze this thing solid. As soon as I do, get out of here, and get your Atronachs to block the path." Gavyn nodded. "Right! Ready when you are, Archmagister!" "Great." He turned towards the monster and, just as his Magicka ran out, he drew on an inner strength. "Iiz Slen Nus!" The words took on a physical form and engulfed the creature, freezing it solid. "Go!" Darvis immediately turned and sprinted out of the room with Gavyn in tow. Gavyn turned and rose his right hand, casting a quick Conjuration spell, and both Atronachs ran towards the walls, crashing into them with all the inhuman strength an elemental could muster, blocking the path linking the room to the rest of the complex. "Done," Gavyn said, panting. He drank a Magicka potion and gave one to Darvis, which he promptly drank. "Well done," he said as he kept a light jog to catch up to the others. Gavyn followed, close behind. He opened his mouth and said, "Hey, we--" but he cut himself off as he noticed the figure at the podium.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

The figure turns to the mass of people gathered before her and begins to speak in a loud voice, "My followers, we have gathered to pay reverence to the great one, the Eater of Worlds! Today we have stood faithfully by him and he will save us from our mortal coil, today we have a new member to add to our ranks!" She says this as she points to a man behind her, "Today we shall initiate him into the glorious light that is the saviour's glorious flame!" Two cultists bring up an object that glows a bright orange, the same one Gavyn saw, and they set it down. "Inside is the soul of the glorious saviour who cleanses us with flame, just move forward and touch it!" The man moves forward and lifts his hands, moving over to the object he puts his hand on top, and then he screamed as if a dragon had bitten off his legs, clutching his head he collapsed onto the floor of the podium, he stood up and grabbed a dagger from his belt, lifted his hand over the object, and slid the dagger across his wrist. "Yes, feed him, long live the saviour, LONG LIVE ALDUIN!"
-----
I watched in silence at it all, my face betrayed my calm exterior. "Alduin, we did so much to destroy him, and they are worshiping him" I said in a very loud whisper.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 am

Mjoll placed the high Yosa'Min down upon the ground, making sure she was stable on her feet before removing her hand from her waist. "What in Oblivion are they doing!" She whispered, eyes wide with horror at the sight before them. Yosa'Min even grew quiet at the gruesome scene before the group. Her hands itched to grip the supple bow strapped on her back. Another dark skinned hand reached for the quill of Dwarven arrows also strapped on her back. Mjoll instantly could tell just what the Redguard was thinking of, and picked her back up to stop her.
Yosa'Min let out a hissing sound, and glared at Mjoll with burning blue eyes. "Put. Me. Down." She threatened.
Mjoll just smiled, the Redguard didn't seem to notice just how much she was at Mjoll's will. "No, now be quiet or we'll get in trouble." The Nord woman warned, she watched with satisfaction as Yosa'Min gave a sigh, and nodded her head. "Good girl."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:47 am

Darvis grimaced silently at the gruesome sight. "I've heard of Dunmer extremists, but this is... Whoever decided to start this cult ought to be--" He growled in a whisper, interrupted by Gavyn. "Archmagister, don't do anything you'll regret," the apprentice said in a calm, steady voice. "Now we know what we're up against though. But we need to get out of here so we can properly come up with a plan.

Darvis quietly sighed, and nodded. "He's right," he whispered, "We need to get out of here and figure out how to stop these madmen."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:30 am

"I agree...let's go." Sanaria said, hefting the Nord on her shoulder, she wanted to leave before she jumped down and slaughtered the lot of them.
----
Back at Winterhold Sanaria suggests that you stop at the Inn before moving onward.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Mjoll hesitated at Sanaria's suggestion, her amber gaze flickering to the still rather high and giggling Redguard she still carried upon her shoulder. The Dunmer is probably still there, taking Yosa'Min in might not be the best idea. "It's okay," she said while shaking her head. "Yosa'Min and I can find somewhere else to stay te night.".She started t take the Redguard toward a shell of a ruined home was when she paused and looked at Sansria closely, "Are you wearing Yosa's hood?" She asked, indicating the Thieves Guild hood Yosa'Min had made Sanaria wear in the desperate attempt to get the poisoned Nord to the College.

Last edited by Pheonixsoul on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:27 pm

"Huh? Oh, I think I am, here you go." She said as she took it off, not particularly looking at it too closely. Sanaria continued to move toward the inn, "I trust you guys to be there, kay, we'll need all the help we can get."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Darvis looked at Mjoll and Yosa'Min, and nodded. "I'll help you two get into the College then. No point in staying in a ruined house," he said, looking up at the gates to the College of Winterhold.
Gavyn looked at Darvis and shrugged. "In the case, I'll get rooms in the inn for us. They shouldn't give you anything too bad at the gate. Last I heard, the test was shooting a firebolt at the floor or something trivial like that." Gavyn shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 pm

You arrive at the gate to the College and the gatekeeper looks at you, "Oh, it's you again, fine, what do you want this time, is the Redguard poisoned?" She seems particularly annoyed with Darvis. "As I said to get past you need to be skilled in magic."
----
Sanaria pushed open the door to the inn and looked around, not quite as lively as the Sleeping Giant Inn, "Not very exciting huh?" She said to Gavyn.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Mjoll gave the two a warm smile as she slipped Yosa'Min's hood upon her head. "A place to sleep will certainly be appreciated, though wont the College be mad if you try to use it like an inn?" Mjoll asked as she readjusted Yosa'Min.
The Redguard gave a series of laughs, "Stop tickling me Mjoll!" She squealed, squirming about in the Nord's grip.
"Shush!" Mjoll chided Yosa'Min as they arrived at the gate. "You could say that." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Darvis looked at Mjoll and shrugged. "They can't complain if they let us in." He rolled his eyes at the gatekeeper as he approached. "Sure, if it gets us in again, yes." He shook his head, not afraid about showing his disapproval for her attitude, and crossed his arms. "What's this test of yours then, hm?"

Gavyn followed Sanaria into the inn and looked around. "Yeah, but I'm sure the four people in here will make good company," he muttered just loud enough for her to hear, and laughed quietly. "How much is a room here supposed to be?" He asked, already reaching for his coin pouch.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 pm

"Oh no, not this time, I'll be paying for it, what the point of getting gold is when you don't use it for anything." Sanaria told Gavyn before taking out a coin pouch, she approached the counter and asked the price of a couple of rooms.
"Eh, for two? well, for a pretty lady like yourself, I think I'll give it to ya for around 35 septims."
"Fine, just take them." Sanaria hands the man the specified amount and asks where the rooms are.
"Jus' over there." He says pointing to a couple of small rooms.
----
The gatekeeper looks around, "No DragonBorn?" She sighs, "I wanted to see a shout in person, you don't think you can get that woman for me do you?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Gavyn opened his mouth to try to say something to stop Sanaria, but he was too late. He sighed and started to make his way over to the rooms. "Great. I don't think he's going to be happy that I didn't pay for at least one of the rooms," he said, scratching his head. "Oh well."

Darvis shook his head. "You said magic will get us into the College, not Shouting. So how about we solve that little problem first, and then I'll see what I can do about showing you a Shout, hm?" I ought to just Shout her into that damned gate. Maybe then she'll open it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:57 pm

"Fine, then I just want to see a simple spell, Fear should do nicely." She says to the Dunmer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Mjoll shifted her weight from foot to foot as she waited for Darvis to get them in. Yosa'Min was stating to get quiet, as if the Skooma was hitting its last bits of effect... Till the morning,
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Darvis shrugged and held up both hands. "If you insist." He cast one of the Fear spells at the seal on the ground, and another at the gatekeeper just to spite her. "There. Now, wherever you wanted it, you can't complain," he stated with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:06 pm

The gatekeeper just started to scream at the effects of the fear spell, her eyes wide with what could only be described as terror.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 pm

"Now that's just cruel." Mjoll remarked as the gatekeeper began to scream and panic. "Deserved though." The Nord admitted. Yosa'Min jolted at the screams and wildly looked around, "More cultists?" She growled with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Darvis sighed and flicked his right hand, casting a Calm spell at the gatekeeper to get her to stop shouting. "There. You got to see a Fear spell. Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next