Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:18 am

"I have been poisoned, set on fire, sat on, stabbed, and forced to sit in really uncomfortable chairs, I can handle myself." She said, continuing onward.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:19 am

Darvis snickered quietly. "Forced to sit in really uncomfortable chairs... That much I can sympathize with. For all of their architectural techniques, the other Magisters don't know how to make chairs worthy of the Skeevers..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 am

"At least you don't live in a sewer with knives under everyone's pillows and the guards at the door." Yosa'Min sneered under her breath, and then blinked as she realized what she'd just said. Suddenly she began to walk quickly past them. "I'll take point then you stubborn nord!" Yosa'Min called out.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:28 am

Darvis blinked, appearing confused. "Sure then," he stated slowly. So that's it, huh? At least she was next to me when she said that. I don't think Sanaria would take kindly to that sort of intrigue.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:29 am

"Yes, let's continue then." She said, trudging through the snow, the cold started to get through her armour and she could be seen slightly shivering.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:32 am

"We going to stop for the night?" Yosa'Min called back, spotting the faintest hues of a coming sunset on the horizon. "That fight took more time then any of us would like." She frowned as she tried to pick out the details, but the snowfall was masking the actual position of the sun so she could only guess. Damn this snow to Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:35 am

Darvis nodded and looked around. "That sounds like a good idea. Let's find a spot that's not a cave," he suggested with a bit of bitterness. "I don't think I'll ever trust them again."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:36 am

"Those trees." She said, pointing to a small grove, "Keep the snow off of us."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:38 am

"Alright!" Came the cry as Yosa'Min dashed over there and checked to make sure no creepy hybrid monster thing was awaiting for them. Seeing it clear, she began to create an area clear of the snow, by snap freezing it into a harder state with one of the few spells she knew and then kicking it away. A giddy grin crossed her face at the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:41 am

Darvis stuck near to Sanaria while Yosa'Min ran ahead. Seeing she was shivering, he readied a Flames spell in his hand and held it close to her, using the readied fire to help keep her warm. "I know you Nords don't like us magic-using types, but it has its uses beyond just being annoying," he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 am

Sanaria looked up at Darvis, "Well I thank you then." She said, looking into his eyes, "I would probably be dead by now without you and your magic." Her voice sounded hollow, she hadn't quite recovered from any of the battles that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:54 am

Yosa'Min continued to happily clear the area until it was suitable, and then frowned. "Divines! The one time I don't bring my horse!" She hissed, suddenly brooding as she realized she could have had at least bedrolls for everyone to use. But no, she had left Archer in Riften so Mjoll wouldn't track her. "Damn nords."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 am

Darvis smiled, looking relatively less angry and more courteous than usual. "Here, I can't say I've been a heavy user of Restoration magicks in the past, but..." He readied a Healing spell in his free hand and held it close to her. "If I may?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:01 am

"Who would I be to refuse a man's offer?" She said teasingly. She didn't know what she felt, why she felt it, or even what she should do, but she didn't want to be alone now, not like she used to.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:02 am

"Will you two hurry the frack up!" Yosa'Min shouted as she noticed them slowing down. The dipping temperatures were making her cold and irritable. Her resist frost potion had long since worn off. She began to busy herself by building a wall of snow around the clearing to block the wind, almost like an igloo. "Quit flirting and get over here." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:05 am

Darvis chuckled. "You'd be a Nord, obviously," he said, holding his free hand to her back and casting the spell. "This should help you feel better until--" He was interrupted by Yosa'Min's shouting. "Alright, let's get over there, I'll get a fire going for you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:10 am

"Thank you." She said quietly, they trudged their way over to clearing of snow and Sanaria began to help Yosa'Min, expecting her to protest.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:16 am

Darvis broke off from Sanaria upon their arrival, and he immediately went to break branches off of trees, starting to form a wood pile. Once he decided he'd gathered enough, he dug a small firepit, placed some of the wood in a cone shape, and set it ablaze with a Flames spell.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:18 am

Yosa'Min looked up at her, and then just sighed. "What's the point?" She drawled in defeat. "Just don't strain yourself." And then she finished up one of the walls with a pleased smile. "Shame it'll be tight." She commented, and then cast a glance between the two. "Not that you'd mind right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:02 am

Sanaria's face reddened slightly as she worked, finishing the walls took some time, but they managed to finish before the sun completely fell, Sanaria looked around, this shelter they built would be quite conspicuous. "We need someone to take watch for a bit." She said, Sanaria usually had nerves of steel but when it came to bandits her insides twisted and she felt like a young girl again, and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:11 am

"I'll do it, I'm probably the least tired of us anyways." The redguard offered as she began to climb up into one of the trees with her bow drawn. "No spells and random creature mauling for me!" Taking her time as to be careful up the pine tree, she was maybe a yard away from them and perfectly sheltered from anyone's eyes up above. Besides, she was dark, she'd blend.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 am

Darvis spotted Yosa'Min climbing up a pine tree, and decided to gather a pile of wood for himself with a shrug. When he was finished, he took them over to another tree closer to the wall and set up a smaller fire for himself. He also cleared out the snow around the tree and sat with his back against it. "When are we trading shifts?" He called up to Yosa'Min.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:19 am

The redguard snapped her ice blue gaze down to him, and then gave a light shrug. "Well, the sun has just set so in three hours?" She suggested, "And if Sanaria is feeling well enough she could take the next three, then I. Give us all about six hours of sleep in total."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:32 am

"Who said you where taking second watch?" Sanaria protested, she looked around and summoned Balther, "Help Yosa'Min keep watch okay?" She said, the wolfs ears perked up and one could swear they saw him nod as he padded his way to a tree near to Yosa'Min's.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 am

Darvis eyed the familiar carefully, not quite trusting it to keep watch. He was smarter than to voice that opinion out loud, though. "Well, it would be better to have eyes higher up, regardless," he suggested with a shrug, feigning indifference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next