Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:07 am

"He's taking second watch." The redguard called down from the tree, "I've learned from experience, and your injured still. In my opinion you shouldn't take any part of the watch but I know that isn't going to happen. So you take last."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:35 am

Sanaria conceded, "Fine, wake me when for my watch." She said, she lay down on the ground, her head on a pack she usually carried with her. Her eyes fluttered open and close too many times to count but eventually she found herself sleeping, her dreams where filled with heroic Dark elves, black monsters, and even her family, one could hear mumbling in her sleep, "No...don't leave again."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:42 am

Darvis didn't sleep, but he did narrow his eyes just enough to hide the abnormal light they emitted in the dark. It helped him keep the illusion of sleep. He remained like this for a good while, sitting and listening, particularly intrigued by what - and why - Sanaria was mumbling. He sighed inwardly. Didn't think I'd miss Gavyn this much. I wonder how he's doing...
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:51 am

Yosa'Min leaned against the tree trunk, her bow casually lying across her lap as she peered out into the wilds to assure they were safe. She herself quickly found her mind slipping to the nord she'd left behind once more, and regret swallowed her whole. You just started patching things up, and then you run when she's hurt. Blast it Yosa, you don't deserve her love. A sharp voice barbed in her head, and the woman physically flinched, a small gasp being elicited past her lips.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 am

Darvis snapped his head up and opened his eyes, looking into the trees as he heard Yosa'Min gasp. He remained silent, but his bright yellow eyes shone in the dark next to his dying fire, probing for answers.

Didn't hear anything, so not a stealth attack... We're fine, then.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 am

"Sorry..." Yosa'Min whispered as she heard the sound of his jerkin moving with the motion. "Snow went down my tunic." The redguard lied embarrassingly. Refusing to meet his gaze if he cast it up to her, Yosa'Min returned to scanning the perimeter, Mjoll filling her thoughts in only moments.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:00 am

Darvis grunted his acknowledgement and resumed his previous stance, gaze lowered, eyes half-closed. Not having to sleep is useful at times... But waiting is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:04 am

Yosa'Min shuffled out of the tree after the three hour watch was over, and gently nudged Darvis's shoulder to awaken him as she thought him asleep. "Your turn, looks like a long and boring night." She whispered in a hushed tone, exhaustion tearing at her eyes as she stifled a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 am

Darvis nodded, keeping his gaze down. He stood and, careful not to look directly at Yosa'Min, brushed past her. "About time. I kept the fire somewhat warm for you," he said as he motioned backwards. "And for the record, I'm not waking Sanaria," he stated as he made his way to the tree and carefully climbed up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:14 am

The redguard somehow managed to pale as she looked at the sleeping nord, and then sighed. "Later!" She hissed somehow in a hushed tone and then curled up by the fire to sleep herself. Instantly she was asleep, far too tired to even care at this point.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:53 am

The night passed uneventfully, and Sanaria awoke to the morning light, she looked around and immediately scowled, she found Darvis in a tree and pulled him down, pointed a finger at him and in the most threatening voice she could muster said, "If you ever let me sleep a whole night again I will do things with a sword to you that you didn't even know were possible." and then stormed off to find some meat to kill.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:56 am

Darvis blinked, confused, as Sanaria had simply yelled in his face and left. "You're welcome for the night's sleep," he said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:01 am

Huffing as she was roused from her sleep at the sound of an angry nord stomping past, Yosa'Min shot a glare at the empty landscape around them. She'd grown too accustomed to that sound for her own good. "Blast." The redguard murmured, before she rolled onto her belly and then stretched until the bones in her back popped back into place. "Well, I assume nothing of note happened last night?" She yawned to Darvis.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 am

Darvis looked at Yosa'Min and shook his head. "Nothing at all. You just missed Sanaria though."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 am

Sanaria pulled out Kormundr and knocked an arrow and watched carefully as an elk walked through the grove, it was a bit larger than she thought, and it looked like this elk had strayed too far up north, "Don't worry, this won't hurt." She said quietly, she had become a wonderful hunter since coming to Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:17 am

Yawning once more, the redguard blinked the sleep away from her eyes and then got to her feet completely with a long sigh, she'd dreamed of nothing but killing Mercer last night. She quite enjoyed the one to where she got the Dragonborn to shout him off the Throat of the World. Ah well, like that will ever happen. She looked at Darvis and then chuckled. "Did you even get a wink last night?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 am

Darvis shrugged. "I got a bit of sleep," he said as he plucked pine needles out of his robes. "I've never slept much."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 am

Sanaria strode back into camp with an elk slumped over her shoulder, an arrow through its eye, "I've got breakfast if your hungry you stupid elf." She said, she slammed the elk down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:39 am

Sanaria's reappearance was one that was quite unexpected from Yosa'Min. "You just had to anger the Dragonborn?" She whispered to Darvis before she drew one of her daggers and began to clean the elk. "Nice catch Sanaria, did you happen to see any others?" The thief asked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:52 am

Darvis sighed and shook his head. "If it pains you so much to get me food, then don't do it for me. I can hunt for myself," he stated with a shrug. He eyed the elk over and nodded slightly in agreement with Yosa'Min.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 am

"Hunt with what, your fire magic, burn the meat to cinders why don't you." She said, an angry grumble in her voice, "And no, this one probably strayed from its herd." She said, she slumped down next to a tree, "Besides, someone has to take care of you bony mages, you sit all day reading musty old tomes and don't care for yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:12 am

"I'll have you know I spend more time out and about hunting and shooting my bow then reading musty old tomes!" Yosa'Min retorted, though her tone was rather playful. "I've only learned the spells I know from coming across tomes and mages through my travels." She pointed out, "I don't spend time in libraries regaling myself with their hidden secrets."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 am

Darvis scoffed. "Libraries and tomes are for mages who can't handle themselves in a real confrontation. And as for hunting, I have my methods," he stated simply.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:21 am

"Whatever, your still stubborn and a fool." She said, she hated it when people treated her like a frail woman, she was never womanly, or frail, or weak. She could handle herself and she had, braving the wilderness, just because a stupid old Dark elf thought she needed to be babied.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:23 am

Yosa'Min could quickly see the mounting tension was directed completely at the dunmer and then gave a sigh. "Might we play a game while our food cooks?" She suddenly pipped to break the ice some. "While I don't know how much you two know of each other, I feel as if there were plenty I could know of either of you that would only aid in us cohesively working together." The idea came with a faint smile. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next