Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 am

Darvis looked at Yosa'Min and shrugged. "Sure, why not," he said with a shrug. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 am

Sanaria looked at Darvis, "Well unlike some people I like to know what I would be getting myself into before I agree to it." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:44 am

"It's a simple questionaire type game. Simple simple stuff. Like color you most like and most hate, favorite this and or that." Yosa'Min stated with a wave of her hand. "I'll start. Darvis, what's your favorite spell to use and why?" A gleam flashed through the woman's eyes as she grew eager to hear what the archmage would say.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:49 am

Darvis paused a moment. "It's situational, really. In general, though, I would have to say Paralysis, for it's sheer flexibility. It also makes a great base for all sorts of spellmaking."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 am

"I bet you use for other things than fighting." Sanaria said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:52 am

The nord's comment made Yosa'Min blink in shock, and then a grin spread across her face. "Alright, Darvis, your turn. As whoever you want something. And no lying!" She added the second bit suddenly with a waggled finger for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:56 am

Darvis grinned. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? No, it's wonderful for shutting the other Magisters up." He nodded to Yosa'Min. "Alright, well..." He trailed off as he thought, and then looked at Sanaria. "Okay Sanaria, what's your favorite type of weapon and why?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 am

Sanaria just stared at Darvis like he had walked up to a dragon patted it on the snout and decided to keep it as a pet while it licked its snout in preparation to eat him. "I don't know, what could possibly be my weapon of choice, never thought about it." She said with the most sarcastic tone one could possibly have. When no one made a sound she simply said, "Swords, but I've found that knives are particularly effective to a dragon's eye."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:03 am

"I remember one time Riften was attacked by a dragon." Yosa'Min suddenly remarked with a sick grin, "Plenty of guard got eaten that day before we turned it back." And then she blinked, and once again realized what she'd said. "So will someone ask me a question then?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 am

Darvis sighed. "I meant as opposed to axes or hammers." He looked at Yosa'Min and shrugged. "I guess it's Sanaria's turn."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:16 am

"Well why would you use a hammer, its too slow, and axes are great and all but leverage pales to a sword." She said quickly, "So Yosa'Min, what do you do in your spare time?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:20 am

Yosa'Min blinked as she pondered the appropriate response. Technically speaking, stealing wasn't her spare time as that was her profession, so she opted that out. A hand waving towards her bow, "Hunting really, Mjoll and I used to go on all sorts of hunts across Skyrim to get the rarer breeds and variants. It's nice, the seclusion of the wilds and the chase of the hunt. Something's life and your desires hanging in the balance. Now mind you, I either cook or sell the game afterwards, I don't waste the life. But the only thing better than a solo hunt is with someone special..." She trailed off and then blinked to Darvis. "Darvis, if you could set one person on fire for the rest of their days, who and why?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:30 am

Darvis gave Yosa'Min a blank look for a moment. "The head cultist. For being an idiot. Or whoever banned Levitation, but I use it anyway. Don't tell the Imperials that. How about you, Sanaria?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 am

"Well theres a stubborn old Dunmer who I would love to get the pleasure of burning to a crisp over and over and over." She said rather pointedly, she wasn't going to let what happened go anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 am

Yosa'Min paled as she saw that question had backfired unintendedly. "Well, that's nice. You mean the archmage up at the College right? He was a total bastard." She tried to deflect the statement.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 am

Darvis shrugged. "Probably, she said old Dunmer, so it can't be me," he remarked. "Speaking of which, I've never met him in person. Have you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:16 am

Sanaria sighed a Darvis' attempt to change the subject, but followed along regardless, she still didn't agree that they should treat her like a child, "I met the fool once, before Alduin was slain. He had some very critical things I needed and when I met him he gave me five blasted minutes of his time and then left me with some damned wizard who wouldn't be able to tell a mudcrab from a dragon." She said, an even bigger frown appeared on her face as she remembered the fool.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:30 am

"A mudcrab from a dragon...?" Laughed Yosa'Min with disbelief. "Surely that's an exaggeration. I mean, one goes 'Fus Ro Dah!' and sets homes on fire and crushes people with its massive claws and jaw and flies! The other just screams or something and pinches your toes when you step on it."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 am

Darvis shrugged. "Pretty much the same thing," he said to antagonize the two. "I'm more appalled by the fact that he didn't give proper attention to the dragons." He shook his head. "He should be ashamed."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:47 pm

"A lot of people should be ashamed, if a lot of them had just bothered to look at the bloody sky they would have seen something wrong and maybe they would have done something, bloody Nords and their war." She said, it seemed strange that she would say something like that.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Yosa'Min shook her head with disbelief. "There are fools everywhere it would seem. I got chased out of my Hammerfell because of a disagreement someone got into with my brother." She sighed with a sad tone. "One wrong word and it's too dangerous to live in your own world. Seems these here warring nords decided it best to forget about one danger with another so close at hand." Offered the redguard.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

Darvis shook his head and scoffed. "Oh, yes, let's forget about the world-devouring dragon and instead worry about the other Nords. Maybe if we ignore for long enough, there won't be anything left to fight over!" Darvis's voice rose as he spoke, a clear show of his irritation with the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 am

As much as she wanted to join in the yelling, she felt oddly tired of it. Sanarai simply stood up and put a hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:54 am

"I wasn't saying they were being smart about it!" Yosa'Min replied with a huff. "I was just saying it makes sense. They can pretend the dragons don't exist if they're part of folklore, but the war has whole families splitting apart."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:11 am

Darvis took a deep breath and looked up at Sanaria for a moment. He shook his head and looked back at Yosa'Min. "No, you're right. It's easy to ignore something you grew up thinking was just a legend. It's hard to ignore what's happening around you, whether it's smart or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next