Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Orgnar frowned, "Whiterun, in ruins. But what could have caused that?"
"We don't know, thats what were trying to figure out. Now has Lydia or... uhm." I said as I realized that I forgot his companions name, my face turned red as a result.
"Huh, whats wrong with you Sanaria, you don't get this way normally." Orgnar said.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 pm

I looked at Sanaria with a mock expression of hurt. Of course, I didn't actually care, but it was some pretty good acting, to say the least. I didn't say anything, and was instead just curious as to what her reaction would be, though I did prepare to duck under another one of those punches. If it could shatter the door, I wasn't very interested in what it'd do to my face.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 pm

I turned to Darvis and he looked like someone had shot his friend in the knee. "Oh Darvis, I'm sorry, but I'm really forgetful, what was the name of your friend?" I said turning toward the floor as I spoke. I saw a few of the guys in the tavern grin a little and was prepared to punch them out.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:02 pm

I kept up the act, though she didn't quite react as I thought she would.

"His name is Gavyn." I spoke in a rather downtrodden tone, as if much of my will to live had been drained away. As if my very soul and being had been tortured. It actually felt a little depressing just speaking like that.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 pm

At this point the guys started to laugh, whether it be at my face and composure or a Darvis' expression but either way it bothered me. "OKAY! You know the rules, if your going to laugh at me then your going to prove that you have the right!" I shouted.
"Aye! Then you must be prepared to take any challenge that I wish!" One of the men said.
"Aye! You know that I can take anything you can throw at me." I replied.
"Then we do the old tradition, THE BARREL TOSS!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:15 pm

I snapped out of my previous 'depressed' state, and shot a questioning glare at the man. It was a sort of angry expression, one that shouted, "Just what in Oblivion are you thinking of doing to her?!" as loudly as any shout could. I glanced around for any barrels that might be laying around.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:18 pm

"Aye, but not you, I want the Elf to participate!" Said the man.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 pm

I scowled. "Fine. But only after you explain to me what this 'barrel toss' is."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:34 pm

"It is a test of strength, we will go to the field, there we will find two barrels filled with Iron ore, the goal is throw the barrel farther than me." The man said
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I looked at the man with a mix of incredulity and irritation. I walked towards him until I was but a short distance away from him, staring into his eyes with such intensity that I knew that there was actual fire in my eyes, reflecting the fiery strength of my ancestors.

"I've had -enough- of these pointless games. I was told to slay dragons by yelling at them and poking them with sharp objects until they fell over. I've been told to delve deep into caves to retrieve objects of trivial importance for people I've never met in my life. And now I'm supposed to settle a pointless argument, with a pointless game of throwing barrels full of iron that could be put to better use arming the Nords of Skyrim to better fight the threats now facing her?! How thick-skulled are you?!"

I swung my right gloved fist towards the Nord's face, directly at his cheekbone. The fire I felt welling up within me increased in intensity, and I felt the heat of battle begin to overtake my senses.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:45 pm

I watched as Darvis exploded and then proceeded to sock the Nord in the face. I laughed a little at seeing Darvis hit him, the Nord moved a distance no greater than a nirn root.
"You would challenge a Nord?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm

My stare into the Nord's eyes did not falter.

"I've done it before. I'll do it again. If you think I fear your kind, you're sadly mistaken." I adjusted the ring on my bare left hand, feeling the enchantment course through my arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 pm

I saw the Nord stare right into his eyes. "HAHAHA! WELL MET FRIEND! I can see why Sanaria chose you, my names Larin!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:10 pm

I grinned, though I was rather confused. And I really felt the urge to punch him again because I didn't quite appreciate the whole yelling in my face thing. But something more important came to mind.

"Chose me? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"Is it not obvious." Larin said. "Ah well nevermind. Now onto more pressing matters, Whiterun." Larin's face turned into one of seriousness. "I'm afraid that we have seen Lydia around, and for that matter she was traveling with a man named Gavyn."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:24 pm

I rolled my eyes. If it was obvious, I wouldn't be asking that question, obviously.

"They passed through here? Where did they go?" I glanced back at Sanaria with a glimmer of hope and a slight smile upon my lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:45 pm

"They said they were going Northeast." Orgnar said.
"Northeast, but the only thing of note in that direction is..." My face darkened.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:53 pm

I frowned, also getting the point. "And if they were in Whiterun during the attack, then that means that..."

I turned briskly and walked towards the door. "We need to go. Now. As quickly as we can."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm

"Wait, where do you plan on going, they've been traveling for awhile since you got here, and you two look as dead as a Drauger." Larin said.
Orgnar took a chance to speak, "Yes we have a room still available, you'd be foolish to leave now, the nearest mudcrab could kill you."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 pm

A low growl sounded from my throat. "I'm not just going to let Gavyn wander through the frozen north of Skyrim, unprepared and no doubt wounded! I've been the worse before, and I'm not going to let a little exhaustion stop me."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:07 pm

"AND I'LL NOT HAVE TWO PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE OF NEGLECT!!! YOU WILL STAY HERE AT THIS INN!!!" Orgnar screamed as I'd never heard before.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I scowled and turned to face Orgnar. "What are you going to do, lock me inside? Besides, who ever said she was going with me?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 pm

"Whoa, okay guys, please don't drag me into this. Darvis he's right, I think we've done enough for today, if you trust Gavyn then you'll stay for the night. But Orgnar we leave as early as we can." I say to try and calm Darvis.
"Aye, there will be no stopping you at that point."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm

I sighed and shook my head, cursing under my breath. "Fine." I said in deference to Sanaria. "As you wish. How much for two rooms?" I looked at Orgnar, a hint of reluctance pushing through to my voice despite my best efforts.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:15 pm

"Well, we don't have two rooms, were packed at this moment, Larin and his group took most of them, but we do have a room that you two can use." Orgnar replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next