Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 pm

I blinked. "Very well. Let her have the room. I'll find another place to sleep. How much?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm

I looked at Darvis with a bit of confusion, "No, I will not be taking the room, give it to Darvis."
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:20 pm

I frowned and looked at Sanaria. "I will not allow myself to take that room with the knowledge that you will be sleeping Divines-know-where. I insist, you take it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 pm

I furrowed my brow, "And I cannot in good concience take the room with you nowhere to be."
"If I may save us all some time why don't you both take the room." Larin said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 pm

I sighed and nodded. "It seems we'll get nowhere if we don't both take the room. You still haven't told me how much though."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 pm

"Well, since Skyrim is no longer in danger because of you two, how about half price at 50 septums." Orgnar said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

I blinked. "50 Septims is -half- price? You're joking, right? This had better be your nicest room you're talking about." I started racking my memory for bargaining tactics, preparing to fight for a less outrageous price.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 pm

"All right you big old git you'll give us fifteen or we walk." I said.
"You always drove a hard bargain, and now I can't turn you away." Orgnar said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:37 pm

I looked at Sanaria with a broad smile; I intended it to be more of a grin, but it came out... Differently. I stepped forward and dropped a pouch of 15 gold coins on the counter. "You can count it if you want."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 pm

"I'll trust you, the rooms over there." Orgnar said while pointing to a room. We opened the door to what looked like a small room, a nightstand, table, and a bed where the furniture the room contained. "...one bed...I swear if this is a joke I'm going to eviscerate that man."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

I shook my head. "I hope for his sake it's not." I took a quick glance at the room. "No chair? Really?" I sighed. "Guess I'm sleeping on the table or the floor."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

"No, I don't care about proper but you take the bed." I said already knowing how it would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

I turned and shut the door before speaking, to avoid having to bother the rest of the patrons with what I knew would become an argument. "I wouldn't be able to get any restful sleep knowing you're on the floor. I insist." I spoke in the gentlest voice I could muster.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

"It's because I'm a women isn't it? I'm just as tough and travled as you are." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 pm

I scoffed. "It's not a matter of who's tougher or more well-traveled. It's simply a matter of, I'm a man, you're a woman, so it's only proper that you get the bed at my expense. Besides, I've slept in worse conditions. You deserve it more than I do, Miss Charges-With-Daggers." I grinned at that last name for her, remembering how she charged Alduin with naught but a dagger.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:50 pm

I sighed, "Look, I've slept on stone floors, in pits filled with who knows how many kinds of poisonous creatures, and in the most uncomfortable chair you've ever seen, and I don't care if I'm a woman you are taking the bed or so help me I'll tie you up and put you there myself!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I've slept in Dwemer ruins crawling with machines out for my blood, I've slept within eyesight of Falmer, and I've slept in the company of Werewolves and Vampires! So ancestors help me if I cannot sleep on the ground for a few hours!" I shook my head and began to review draconic words in my head. "And your plan will only work if you can tie me up first." A grin slowly spread across my face.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I looked at him and tried to keep a straight face, but ended up laughing at his expression. "I really don't care about this do you?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:58 pm

I rolled my eyes again. "I don't care, so long as one of us gets the bed. That is, unless you -want- us sleeping together." I laughed at the absurdity of the thought.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 pm

My face exploded into a shade of crimson that I never knew existed, "I, well, it's just, your a great guy, I don't, it's, you see..." I just lowered my face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:04 pm

The grin faded and I tilted my head slightly as I watched her face turn crimson. I was almost worried for a second. I pulled back my hood as she stuttered, and pulled down the mask that covered my mouth and nose as she lowered her face. "Get your thoughts together. I can wait." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall patiently, my black hair having grown longer over time, now just barely brushing my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:08 pm

I moved and sat on the bed, wanting the conversation to be at an end I laid my head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:09 pm

I simply shrugged and slumped rather ungraciously against the wall. "Well, if you want to say anything, I'll be right here." I shut my eyes and allowed my mind to roam free as dreams began to envelop my senses.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:19 pm

I was just sitting in my house, when I smelled the smoke, next thing I saw was my room in flames. I ran down the stairs and out the door, and saw my town in flames. Stormcloaks ran about, looting the area, and as I looked around my attention was drawn up. Against the bright lights in the sky I could see a figure someone who directed them. The figure drifted toward me and I found myself in the hall of Dragonsreach. "WHO ARE YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!" I shouted at her, for the figure was female. "I am whoever you wish I would be." The figure spoke and it was not one but many voices. I drew my sword and charged at her, using a horizontal cut I sliced her neck. The hood came of as the head flew through the air, and I gasped as I saw my face. All I remembered was waking up to Darvis' face in a puddle of sweat.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Darkness. Nothing but darkness. Darkness and shadows surrounded me and, as I cast my gaze about the scene, or rather, lack of one, I smelled the scent of freshly spilled blood. It made me want to gag. It made me want to turn and flee, to be anywhere but here. I looked down at my hands. The familiar claws were there, blood dripping off them, falling to the ground. My eyes slowly adjusted to the dark. I saw a figure, robed in black, mangled and dying in the corner, blood seeping from several long gashes, flowing towards the center of the room. Flowing towards me. It was as if the figure's blood was crying for vengeance, for justice. As if the very life force of the boy - for it indeed was a boy - was trying to sap my own. I turned to try and flee, but found myself bound to the spot by some dark magic. I realized that, as I began to walk towards the boy, who seemed more and more familiar with each step I took, I was not in control of my own body. Forced to watch the events unfold as if I were but a helpless spectator, a powerless pawn. A dark chuckle escaped my lips as I finally reached the boy. I kicked the body, and the mangled body rolled over in response, revealing the pained face of Gavyn. My very own apprentice. My Mouth in the council of the Telvanni. The boy who was like a son to me, and I was helpless as I felt my arms move. I saw the claws as my arms lifted to eye level, and then they thrusted downwards. I heard a scream of pain. There came a sense that he was still alive, as if this weren't an attempt to kill him, but rather a twisted form of torture. Torture to him, and to me. And I was entirely powerless to stop it.

Despite everything I had been through, everything I knew...

I was powerless.

I bolted up to my feet in the room, glanced down at my hands. I noticed that my left hand had shown its claws. My right seemed perfectly fine though. I growled quietly and turned to cover my left hand from Sanaria's vision, should she happen to be awake. I glanced over and was relieved that she wasn't when I awoke. Yet still I stood, my back partially facing her as I struggled to will the claws to return to normal. It was also a relief to see that they were devoid of blood. Even so...

What did that all mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next