Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 am

Darvis peered up at the sky. I wonder if Gavyn will ever be able to catch up to us. We're a full day's travel ah-- His thoughts were interrupted by a silhouette skulking in the shadows. Darvis flicked his eyes over, watching the figure carefully. It moved slightly. Darvis rose the bottle to his mouth, took a final swig, and threw the object at the figure. It let out a yelp as the bottle hit it square in the head, spilling its contents and falling to the ground. "I thought so," Darvis growled quietly. "Come out here. Who are you," he demanded, his question sounding more like a statement - or rather, a threat.

"Wait, wait, I'm one of yours, brother!" The silhouette cried out, although quietly enough not to be heard above the sounds of the bar patrons. "This is for you." A figure in red and black leather armor stepped out, face obscured by a hood and mask. He extended a folded parchment to the Dunmer.

"You're terrible at your job," Darvis stated simply and took the parchment. "There. Now get out of here. You need to work on sneaking around," he said as the figure left. He unfolded the parchment and froze. They want me to what now, he thought, clearly unamused. He folded the parchment back and tucked the parchment away, muttering a curse.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 am

"Ah, well you know what, a home lost is sometimes a good thing," Yosa'Min shrugged as she finished the bottle. "Who knows, maybe Cyrodill has finally imploded, the emperor dead and all. You know, you'd think they'd be better at keeping their rulers alive!" She laughed dryly, shaking her head. "Then again, Skyrim couldn't either."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:59 am

Sanaria looked up, she sighed, and then looked toward the bartender, who cowered back at her gaze, "We needs rums." She said, her tone was serious but with her slurred words it didn't seem like it.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 am

"Aye!" She wholeheartedly agreed, "We need rum! Lots and lots of rum!" Yosa'Min shouted, slapping a hand on Sanaria's back as if in comfort.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 am

"I mean ROOMZ, we needs rums." She said, the volume in her voice kept fluctuating. Sanaria's head seemed to nod down a few times.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:14 am

Darvis stepped back inside, moving towards the bar. "So, how many drinks have you had already? More than five I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:15 am

Sighing, the redguard tipped her head. "Rooms, ah I see," and then looked at the innkeeper. "Rooms please, before the mighty Dragonborn spills her meal across yer counter." She requested, turning to look at Darvis upon his reentry, "Only three." She said.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:29 am

"Well, we only have two rooms open for the night, so it shouldn't be much of a problem."
"We'll taksh it!" Sanaria said, getting up quickly from the stool, and then feeling light-headed fell straight towards Darvis.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:36 am

"Wh--" Darvis caught Sanaria as she fell towards him. "Well, I guess I'll be taking her to her room. Which one, barkeep?" He asked, shifting Sanaria to hold her more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:39 am

Shocked by the nord's fall, Yosa'Min got to her feet as quickly as she could, stopping only when Darvis had caught her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:53 am

Sanaria looked up at Darvis, her eyes searching his features, "Yous are really nice." She said, nuzzling herself into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:42 pm

"Oi! Barman, where are our rooms!" She shouted as the man had not just yet informed them. She pulled coin from her purse, slamming thirty septims on the finely polished spruce wood. "There's yer coin, now where are our rooms!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:32 am

At the sight of the coin the Barman's eyes lit up, "Aye, there it is. Yer rooms are back there," He pointed toward a couple of doors as he said it, "And make sure that woman o' yers stays quiet, tryin' to run a business here." He grumbled, going back to cleaning glasses.
Sanaria continued to look up at him, she lifted an arm and put it around his neck, "Oh Darvy, won't ya stay with me?" She said, her voice dropping into some strange mix of seductive and drunk.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:57 am

Darvis gave Sanaria a slight frown. "No, I'm taking you to bed and letting you sleep all of those drinks off. Come on," he said, picking her up and carrying her to her room, putting her down on the bed. "Now, do you need anything before I go back outside?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 am

"Oh, aren't you a vixen?" Teased Yosa'Min to the duo as she started to walk towards the rooms, picking one for herself at random, the furthest right. "Don't deny you'd love to jump her bones Glow," she snickered to the dunmer, "I know I might, especially in that situation." The redguard licked her lips suggestively, trying to urge the mer on.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:09 am

"I needs you Darvy, yous shuld stay heres." She said, a smile on her face as she patted the bed. "You know you wants to Darvy, my sweet Mer." Her eyes narrowed and she drew her face close to his, "I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:11 am

Darvis smirked. "I might have taken you up on your offer, if being around you wouldn't intoxicate me." He paused. "No, I just have a... Quick errand to run. A letter to send to Gavyn, keep him updated. I won't be long," he said, turning to leave. "Do you need anything that's not me?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:14 am

"Uh no not happening," suddenly came the redguard's voice, blue eyes popping in long enough for Darvis to see her slam the door, give the lock a quick jiggle, and press a chair against it, the redguard woman sitting down on it from the other side.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:19 am

"Aw, its no so fun whens you don't have a choice..." Sanaria said, trailing off, "But I can't complain, see Darvy, everyone wants ya tooooo." She held onto the last vowel, as if she let go all hope of staying by Darvis would disappear, "Please just lay with me, till I sleep." Her voice lost most of its playfulness, "You keep the nightmares away."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:24 am

Darvis briefly considered breaking shoving the door open forcefully, and was weighing the choice of whether or not it would be worth it to have to pay the barkeep for the door when the word 'nightmares' came up. He froze for a moment, and lightly sighed. "Okay, until you fall asleep," he said, climbing into bed with her and holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:28 am

The redguard hummed lightly to herself as she sat on the other side, perfectly capable of hearing the conversation within.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 am

Sanaria put her arms around his neck and nuzzled her head into his chest, "You feel safe." She mumbled and shifted herself, "What are we gunna do." She said, a forlorn expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:44 am

"I... Don't understand the question," he whispered quietly. "I guess we lay here until we drift off to sleep."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:03 am

"No no, the cult, Whiterun, them, what if you can't get them to help us." She said, she sounded less drunk but her sentences still didn't make much sense, the booze was still wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:08 am

Despite the fact that Sanaria's sentence threatened to devolve into pointless rambling, Darvis still found himself able to decipher them. "Well, if I can't get them to help us - which I highly doubt will happen; I have my ways - then we'll just have to go after them alone." He drew his head closer and kissed Sanaria on the forehead. "Don't you worry about it. I'll figure it out. Just you watch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next