Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:11 am

Sanaria snuggled into Darvis and closed her eyes, exhaustion seemed to flow over her, she fought for a moment but then felt herself go off into unconsciousness. Her mind still tripping over the questions she had.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:17 am

Darvis ran his hand through Sanaria's hair, slowly, methodically. He was going to go and make sure that racist old man would leave them alone in the future, but... That could wait for another time. He shut his eyes, and allowed himself to drift off to a light, dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 am

After she'd heard the sound of snoring, Yosa'Min got up and went to the barkeep. "They're only using one room, I want my ten coin back," she demanded from him.
"What? No, it's already paid for!" He protested as he cleaned a mug with a rag.
"Gimme my ten coins back or I'll set your arse on fire." She threatened, a little ball of fire forming at her fingertips. The man paled, and fished them from his pocket, pressing them into her palm quickly. Smirking, Yosa'Min turned and went to her rented room, stuffing them into the folds of her many pockets, and threw herself on the bed, falling asleep in an instant.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:36 am

The night was passing without much happening, when a tapping could be heard at the window in Sanaria's room.
Sanaria would not be roused from her sleep in any fashion, and continued to rest, her mind gifting her a night of peace.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:40 am

Darvis woke from his 'sleep' at the tapping on the window. Slowly, carefully, he stood up out of the bed and moved towards it, peering out to see what was causing the tapping.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 am

Outside a figure could be seen, it was difficult to see what he was wearing, but he seemed to perk up at Darvis' appearance, "Ah, it is good to see you. I'm glad to see it is all going okay, but if your hesitant I can do the deed for you." He said, pulling a dagger from his belt, the blade glistened, light from the room reflecting off its blade.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 am

Darvis glanced from the figure to the dagger. "I'm giving you two seconds to put that away before I take it and shove it through your eye," he growled quietly. "I know what I'm doing. If you want to doubt my methods, that's fine, but do not insult me by implying you can do it better. I start counting now."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:49 am

Yawning, Yosa'Min stretched out on the bed and sat up. Instantly she found herself missing the feel of someone else against her, wishing Mjoll was at her side. Her mind fixated on the duo the room over, whom she'd left locked in there, and she found a twinge of jealousy forming in her chest.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:52 am

"Alright, I see that you have it handled, just remember, it needs to be done." He sheathed the dagger in it's small scabbard on his belt stepping away from the window, "Just remember, we will be watching you."
Sanaria began to stir in the bed at the sudden absence of her partner.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 am

Darvis quickly and quietly shut the window. Hrmph. I'll do it in my own time. He turned and returned to the bed, wrapping his arms back around the Nord.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:10 am

Sanaria opened her eyes, rubbing them and looked at Darvis, "Did you go somewhere?" She asked, her voice was low and seemed to crack from her recovering sobriety.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:13 am

Deciding to go on a walk, Yosa'Min strolled out of the inn and started towards one random direction. She'd spotted some strange, dark figure skulking about away from the room side of the inn, and instantly she was curious. Her hand going to her bow out of caution, Yosa'Min gave chase after the darkly clad person.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:22 am

Darvis shook his head. "Just for a moment," he mumbled quietly, stroking her hair again. He took a quick stock of his belongings.

His dagger was on the table on the opposite end of the room.

The figure glanced behind him and noticed he was being followed. When picking up his pace and ducking between cover didn't help, he turned and stood, unsheathing a pair of daggers. "If you leave now and forget you ever saw me, I might just let you live," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:27 am

Yosa'Min stopped walking for a moment, and blinked at him before she burst into laughter. "Boy, you don't know who you're messing with!" She remarked, shaking her head with amusement. "What were you doing near my companion's window?" Her tone turned sour, hissing past gritted teeth, a hand reaching in warning towards her quiver.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:40 am

"Wrong answer." The silhouetted figure flicked his wrist, sending the dagger flying towards Yosa'Min, and then cast an Illusion spell. He vanished... Except that there was a heavy cover a snow, and his footprints still showed up, imprinted in the ground. It moved slightly to Yosa'Min's left, and straight towards her; going straight for an obvious backstab.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:42 am

Easily she dodged the sailing blade "Idiot," muttered the redguard as she watched the footprints coming towards her, and twisting about, firing her bow and sending an arrow right at his foot. She drew another, jumped to the side and fired it at where another foot would have landed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:44 am

The man yelped out in pain, despite his apparent desire to remain silent. The spell shattered under the sudden hostile contact. "Damn you, you little--!" He lunged towards Yosa'Min.

The shouting from outside could be faintly heard from the room. "Tch... Alright, let me go check that out." He stood and tried the door first. It was locked. So, he moved to the window and vaulted out. "Just stay here, I'll be right back," he said before disappearing around the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

Yosa'Min laughed with amusement before she jumped to the side, twisting on her toes and bringing her bow around to smack the man right into the back of his head with the supple ebony shape. "You little idiot!" She remarked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:51 am

The man stumbled forward, towards the shadows, from the sudden blow to the back of the head. "Rrgh, I'm going to ri--"

A second silhouetted figure darted out of the shadows, keeping itself obscured using the man in front of it, and two hands could be seen wrapping around him: One around his neck, and one around his mouth, muffling his shouts. The two disappeared into the shadows. A glint of reflected moonlight, then the sickening sound of a dagger entering some part of the body. The man tried to scream, but the sound was muffled. A low growling voice, unidentifiable, could be heard from somewhere in the shadows. A quick flash of light, revealing two silhouetted figures against what was clearly a spell, angled so as to obscure every possible detail as to their identities. Then, silence.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:55 am

Blinking, Yosa'Min turned and look around quickly until she spotted the two shadows. Despite squinting and slowly moving closer with an arrow knocked and ready, the redguard couldn't figure out who they were. But she had no doubt that one of them was the man she'd been enjoying whooping.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:59 am

Sanaria had gotten up in the commotion, and moving over to the window she saw only part of what was happening, "Whats going on." She said to herself, her head pounded as she spoke and she lifted a hand up to it, "Ugh, Lydia is a good thing, I have to remember that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:53 am

Darvis rounded the corner and found himself in front of the window. "Sorry that woke you up. It's taken care of," he said, climbing back through the window. "You look like you're having a rough night."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 am

Yosa'Min inched over towards the corpse, pulling the mask down to reveal the man's wrenched expression and blood pooling out of an eye. Shuddering, she shoved him deep into a snow bank and scurried away.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 am

Sanaria looked Darvis over, "Whatever it was I'm sure I won't like it." She felt the pain in her head again, like someone was hitting her with a war-hammer in the head. "I need to lay down." She said, moving and falling on the bed. "But I won't forget this." She said, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 am

"I guess that's my cue to sleep on the floor," he said, sitting underneath the window and resting his back against the wall. "You should feel better in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next