Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 am

The voices stopped suddenly as the blind dunmer scrambled to grab the girl, they turned in unison to look at her and began to converge, "You will not take his lords gift!"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:44 am

"Sod off you misers!" She shouted behind her, focusing on her remaining mana to sense the world around her so as to avoid tripping and essential condoning herself to death. Siulon got out of the first hills of snow, boots sending snow flying all about herself.

"What?" Mjoll asked, "What happened?" Concern flooded her voice and she looked back to where fire and smoke filled the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 am

Gavyn shook his head. "I don't know. It's like they're all mentally connected or something. Like a hivemind." He glanced back out over the town and spotted something off. It looked like someone was running ahead of a larger crowd. "Well great." He waved his arms and shouted down, "Hey! Over here, come this way!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:58 am

The dunmer grunted as she heard the voice of that other mage, and picked up the pace. "Nice of you to actually be good for something!" She shouted, struggling up a snow bank with the girl over her shoulder.

Mjoll looked down, and grabbed her battleaxe with worry. "She a friend?" She asked, ready to fight best she could.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:06 am

"Wow, you're real nice to people trying to save you, huh?" Gavyn shouted back, firing an Ice Storm towards the approaching mob to slow them down, and Chain Lightning to try and thin the herd.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:08 am

"Well if you haven't noticed, I couldn't really see where in Oblivion you ran off to!" She shouted back, getting close enough her spell was working to get a sense of where locations. She took a breath, and caught her breath for a moment. "Okay, let's get outta 'er!"
Mjoll lifted Lydia back up, ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:14 am

"Lead the way, Mjoll. I'll watch our backs," Gavyn said, moving to a position better suited to taking the rear. What does she mean couldn't see? The snowfall isn't that heavy...
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:16 am

Mjoll nodded her head and clutched the other nord closer to her chest before she started running, heading southwest. She was glad for her nord blood, because dressed only in her casual clothes, she'd need the extra resistance to the cold.

Siulon followed close behind, refusing to let them get far enough away that she wouldn't be able to sense them. She was practically hovering besides Gavyn.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:20 am

"Well, I guess you're pretty determined not to fall behind," Gavyn observed, periodically launching various area spells behind him to thin the mob behind them. "Alright! There should be an inn along this road if we keep following it. It should branch to the left at some point further down. If we follow it, we'll get to that inn. We can rest and recover there."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 am

"You certain these sods won't just follow us there?" She shouted, having to struggle for breath. Good as she was at running, the girl was getting pretty heavy and there was so much upward sprinting it was taking its toll on her right fast.
"Sounds good to me!" Called Mjoll as she led the way.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:24 am

The mob continued to run after them, but thinned little by little as they left Winterhold, soon the group was little larger than the one they were chasing, whatever reason the acolytes needed Winterhold.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:26 am

"Not if I can help it!" He responded in a half-growl as he shot off another Chain Lightning. "I think we're almost in the clear, just push a little bit more!" Another Fireball and the mob was just about gone. "Okay, okay, we can slow our pace now," he called out, slowing his run to a jog and finally to a walk, breathing heavily. "Is everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:33 am

Mjoll let out a deep breath, wincing in pain. "Uhm when I get to sit down I will be," she said, and then realized Siulon was carrying a girl. "By the Divines! Who is that!?"
"Oh, some girl," Siulon said, "some girl that the cultists had, said something about Whiterun, I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:42 am

Gavyn nodded. "Soon enough. We'll be there very soon." He glanced at the girl. "You actually carried her out? Huh. I think they said she was some girl from Whiterun. They seemed pretty obsessed about 'sacrificing' her. I'm pretty sure it was just a nice way to say murder."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:44 am

"I've got some experience with dark rituals, I was around Cyrodill back when everybody was worshiping daedra. That," she shuddered, "well I didn't see anything but it sounded like the creepist shite I've ever heard."
"So... We saved her and stopped their ritual? Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:51 am

"Yeah, I'd count that as a win," Gavyn said with a nod. "They seemed really intent on keeping her around though. I wonder if they'll really just let us get away."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 am

Mjoll nodded her head, "So would I. Now come on, I really need to take a break and catch my breath. My ankle is starting to kill me again." She turned and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:06 am

And they arrived at the inn.

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : unfix't)
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:06 pm

Gavyn pushed open the door to the inn, having taken the lead about halfway there. "Welcome home," he said breathily, tired from the hike. Holding the door open, he called to the innkeep, "How many rooms do you have open?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Siulon grunted as they entered, the warmth of the inn a pleasant change from the night frost outside. She lowered the girl to rest on one of the table benches, and then sat down herself out of breath. The dunmer could hardly believe what had happened.

"Five rooms please," Mjoll asked to the innkeeper, still cradling Lydia like a babe in her arms though she was near to passing out.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:11 pm

The man looked over to the travelers that came in, he didn't give much of a second thought since many people stopped at his establishment, but something seemed very strange about the group. He noticed the two unconscious girls being carried. "Well we've got a coupl' rooms in th' back if ye have th' money fer 'em."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:21 pm

"That's fine, I'll pay for them. Where are they at?" He glanced at the others and noted their conditions as he approached the counter. "And how much are they?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 9:29 pm

"There in th' back o'er there." He pointed down the way a bit, "I can run ye about 15 septims per room if yer willin'."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 pm

"I can help cover that," Mjoll said, "I just need to lay her down first." The nord's arms were shaking from the long effort, and she was terrified of dropping her poisoned companion. "If that's all right with you."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:01 am

"Just get yourselves to the rooms, I'll cover the cost," Gavyn waved at Mjoll as he spoke as if to emphasize the 'get moving' point. He leaned on the counter and withdrew 30 septims from his pouch. "You said two rooms, right? This should be 15 per, then," he questioned as he slid the coins over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next