Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:05 am

Nodding her head, Mjoll wordlessly moved to one of the indicated rooms, pushing the door open with her foot and striding in. She spotted the closest bed, another one across the small inn room, and laid Lydia down on it, mindful of her head. Sighing with relief, she plopped down on the other bed wordlessly.

Siulon's ears twitched as she just caught a wisp of where the nords had gone off to, and lifted the girl up once more. She stumbled almost across the building, many little grooves in the cobblestone floor catching her by surprise and making her blunder when combined with the drain she felt from the night.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:19 am

Gavyn left the coins on the counter and followed the group to the rooms. "Sorry for pushing you all so hard earlier. We just really needed to get out of there," he apologized quietly. "Take as much rest time as you need. We'll need to get moving soon, but it's better if we all wait until we're back in good condition before we push on."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 am

Mjoll nodded her head. "Not until morning though, please," she said with exhaustion dripping from her words, eyes hardly kept open at this point.

"Where are you folks going?" Siulon questioned, resting the girl down and sighing with relief. "And what about this young woman? Her?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 am

Lydia's eyes began to flutter a slight as she tried to lift her head slowly from the pillow. "Ung, my head feels like someone is taking a greathammer to it." She brought a hand back to rub her scalp, "Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 am

"That's probably because someone would've tried to. We're a bit outside of town, at an inn in the middle of nowhere. It's uh, a long story. Probably better told once you've recovered more. Just worry about getting your strength back," Gavyn explained, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous smile. "We're going to uh, Solitude," he said to Siulon. "And I guess we're just going to have to bring her with us. If she was important to them, then she's important to us."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:40 am

Nodding her head, Siulon stood there still for a moment. She couldn't quite get the feel of the inn right, and she sighed. "Oh, my name is Siulon," she introduced herself.

"Good to see you're recovering nonetheless," Mjoll said warmly to Lydia before addressing Siulon. "Mjoll the Lioness."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:28 pm

"Okay, I'll believe you. " Her words came through labored breath, she lifted her head slightly to get a better look around the room, "Well, looks like I've missed a lot, I should get some rest." Lydia struggled a bit and tried to sit up on the bed, but found that she couldn't hoist herself up. "Gavyn, can you help me get this armour off?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:19 am

Gavyn shot a nervous glance at Mjoll and stepped next to the bed. He helped Lydia sit upright, and started removing her armor piece by piece, starting at the top and working down.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Lydia felt the strain on her lessen as the armour came off, underneath had on little that retained her modesty but she didn't care much for who saw. "Thank you... I don't know what I would do without you." She hesitated for a second but leaned over and wrapped her arms around the dunmer.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Mjoll arched a brow at the two's interactions, and quickly departed the room to grant them some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Gavyn likewise hesitated, but wrapped his arms around her in return. "Well, I could offer some ideas, but I don't think that's what you meant," he said with a snicker. He made a point of looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 pm

"Are you...going into the other room?" She asked, she picked her words slowly and carefully and as she finished there was an air of uncertainty that she even had wanted to ask the question. "You, uhm, don't have to leave."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Gavyn let go and stepped back with a shrug. "Well, I thought you'd have wanted some privacy and rest," he said as he turned to face the door. "I wouldn't want to keep you up, after all. You need rest to recover."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Lydia shrank into the sheets of the tavern bed, a comfort she knew all too well but something that could never replace the embrace of someone she cared for. 'Is he scared?' She thought to herself, turning over toward the wall, so many things had happened in so little time. She would just have wait until morning, maybe then questions would be answered.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:58 pm

A single word muttered sounded from near the door as Gavyn pushed it open. "Sorry." He stepped out of the room and peered around the inn, taking a moment before deciding to make his way outside. He sat on a bench just outside the walls of the inn, leaning forward with his elbows resting on his legs, hands folded under his chin. "I think I know why Darvis drinks now," he grumbled with a sigh, brushing the accumulated snow off of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:16 am

Mjoll was standing outside when Gavyn left, and looked at him curiously before she shrugged and walked back into the room. She glanced at Lydia, noting quickly how she had her back turned to the rest of the room like she'd been hiding herself, and crawled onto the other one to sleep. She sighed faintly, her body aching from the night, and gave a half intelligible, "Good night Lydia," before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:27 am

The night passed almost as quickly as it had appeared, snow fell throughout the night and the snow banks grew, trees where covered in a white blanket. Lydia slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room, she had been hoping that Gavyn would have reconsidered his approach but to no avail as she still found herself alone in her bed.

In the other room the young girl's eyes fluttered open.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:46 am

Gavyn watched the sun set and rise, two hovering orbs of fire sitting near him to keep him warm and melt the snow slowly collecting atop him. He hardly realized it was morning when he stood and extinguished the flames, stepping gingerly back into the inn. He took a seat near the fire in the center of the room to warm him, occasionally glancing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:58 am

Mjoll awoke slowly, pleased they hadn't needed to rush off again in the night, and sat up. "Lydia," she gingerly called over, "you awake yet?"

Rising from bed, Siulon gave a small yawn as she stretched her arms above her head and then got to her feet. She waited a moment for her spell to work into reality, able to feel the presence of objects nearby so as to avoid bumping into them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 am

"Aye, I'm up." Lydia groaned slightly as she pulled herself out of bed, she moved over to her belongings and grabbed an outfit that wouldn't take too long to put on, she didn't expect them to be doing much fighting today.
"Where am I?" The young girl's voice came out much more smoothly than before in Winterhold.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:59 am

"Good," replied Mjoll groggily, "I think we should get something to eat, talk to that girl, and then head out." She got to her feet and started to get dressed as well, the bit of clothing she'd carried out of that inn with her having rested nearby.

Siulon, who'd been about to walk out of the room, turned her head to the girl, silvery eyes staring blankly at her. "An inn, south of Winterhold," she replied with a faintly gentle tone. "Who are you girl?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:21 am

"You don't sound like the man who helped me. Where is he?" The girl swung her feet off the bed.
"Aye, let's." Lydia pulled herself from the cot and managed to get her feet to move her across the room to the door.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:14 am

"Actually, he was willing to leave you behind," replied Siulon with a hint of sarcasm. "I'm the one that rescued you from the crazies, sure he helped keep you alive but he was willing to leave you behind." She was tired of people taking and getting credit for what she did. Not that she found rescuing the girl something done for a reward, certainly not, but still.

Mjoll pulled on a fresh pair of pants and a jerkin, combing her messy hair into a more presentable state, and then waited for Lydia.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:30 am

"Well I would still like to see him, if he hadn't broken the hold on me I wouldn't have gotten away from those maniacs." The girl pulled herself off the bed and walked over to the door, "I hope he finds what I have to say useful." She opened the door into the tavern's main room.
"Let's go then." Lydia pushed the door open and walked out, looking around for Gavyn in the barely filled room, and quickly spotted him. "Hey, how was your night?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:34 am

Gavyn looked up from the fire at the sound of Lydia's voice and gave the approaching group a smile. Dark rings hung below his red eyes; he looked utterly exhausted. "Oh, it was okay. Pretty uneventful, luckily," he said with a shrug. "How is everyone feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next