Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:33 am

The man in front had a look of shock on his face as the two disappeared from sight, his voice rang out to the mob, "They use those black arts! Go! Find the women, the master will want them!" He cried, then pulled a knife from his robes and ran straight for Gavyn, "You will not deny our lord his pleasures!"
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:40 am

"Sorry, but I beg to differ," Gavyn growled in response, quickly launching two fireballs into the crowd before firing off an ice spike for the robed man's torso.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:46 am

Mjoll was breathing hard as she heard the battle behind her, trying to clear as much distance before the spell wore off. It sounded like people were coming behind them, and it made her move even faster. Her foot screamed, it wanted to just fall off, but she ignored it while they ran. After a little while she could go no farther, but had cleared the entirety of the events in the town. She laid Lydia down beneath a snowy tree, placing the bag besides it, and then turned to look back down at Winterhold as she caught her breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 am

The spike struck the man squarely in the chest and he fell over right in front of Gavyn, "Such glory, such love I can show now, I can be with our great lord. I am sure he will be pleased.with...me." He slumped forward, meanwhile the fires had hit two of the people in the crowd and had caught a few more figures on fire by their robes, but instead of screams the people simply laughed, resounding their mirth to the young mage. A few of the robed figures farther back began to draw their hands back, and orange glow emanating from their robes, "Yes, let us bring this blaze to all here!" People from the mob began to split off, trying to run past Gavyn or straight at him, he wouldn't be able to stop them all.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 am

Well, this is going to suck. "Oh, you want to play that game, huh?!" With his right hand, he began to throw Ice Storms towards the larger groups, and with his left, he used Chain Lightning to hit the stragglers. Damn, I really should have kept some of those potions for myself, he thought as he took one of the few he kept on his belt and chugged it to keep his magicka reserves up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 am

Mjoll looked back at where Lydia was resting unconscious besides her. She wanted to just run back but she couldn't leave her, not with all these freaks running amuck and it wasn't like she would be much help in her state. Sighing in resignation, she just prayed Gavyn could manage.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:07 am

A few of the figures managed to slip past Gavyn's spells and began heading toward the villagers with weapons drawn. Another figure stepped out from the crowd and pulled their hood down, long hair fell past her face, she couldn't have been older than 16. "Do you truly wish to stop us from pleasing our lord and master? Do you really not want to meet him?" Her eyes held total confusion, as if she could not understand what could motivate a person to those actions, "Have you not heard of the bliss he will bring?" Her eyes showed sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:10 am

Gavyn turned, firing off another Chain Lightning towards the few who slipped past. He completed his spin and came face to face with the young girl. He already started preparing another spell. "No. You're delusional. And I can only hope you come to your senses when this is all over," he stated simply, coldly, and released a Sleep spell to silence her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:18 am

Suddenly there was a wild scream and another mage came running up from behind them with hands held up high as magical fire came pouring out from her hands. The dunmer mage jumped over a fallen burned log and punched one of the dark robed figures in the face before she screamed and roasted their face off. She whirled around to another, as a mage came forward from the crowd with a dagger and brought up a ward that deflected the blow long enough for her to summon forth a bolt of fire that scoured him. Another mage grabbed her from behind, and as she struggled her hood came off to reveal she was a dunmer, dark red face paint from her ears moving to the sides of her face in a curving horizontal, her bottom lip bisected. Red hair that was shaven on the left moved to the right over her ear, and the left of her face was riddled with scars. Blind eyes grew wide with alarm, and then she grunted as her whole body caught aflame, killing the mage instantly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:27 am

The mob looked on, with little surprise to the rest of them, and then the figures in the back threw their own flame spells at the two Dunmer, adjusting for the new threat. A man stepped over to the girl, "Oh, it is always sad to see such a young acolyte go to waste, this young one has not even learned all there is to know about our lord." He looked over at Gavyn, "Let it be known that this man has given this girl to our lord now. We picked her up from the last city we cleansed, Whiterun," He bent over her, "May you see it once more in your dreams." He gripped a knife and rose it to strike the girl.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:33 am

Gavyn brought up his left hand with a ward to deflect the flame spell directed towards him. Wait, Whiterun? "You're not putting a hand on her, you bastard!" He dropped his right shoulder and charged into the man. He dropped the ward and drove an ice spike through the man's skull as he hit the ground. "All of you are completely insane!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:35 am

Yet another stepped up, "We were once like you, unenlightened and unrefined, but through our lord we have become resplendent and can bring his glory to the world!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 am

Siulon whirled at the sounds, her ears listening keenly among the shouts and violence and burning town, and raised a spell. Her body was still on fire, keeping her safe from physical attacks, but doing nothing against magic. She whispered a few words, and suddenly a storm atronach was there among them.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:39 am

"Oh shut up already," Gavyn grumbled, placing a briefly-aimed ice spike through the cultist's forehead. "You sound like that Talos preacher in Whiterun!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:42 am

"He will shine his light upon this world and all heathens will be struck down, you too could be blessed by his shining grace, give glory to his grace and send the girl to him."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:45 am

"The only blessing I need is Azura's!" Shouted Siulon hatefully as she honed in on the speaking or rather preaching cultist, fire shooting from her hands to envelope him in burning pain. She could hear his dying cries among everything else, and smirked a bit with satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:55 am

A women stepped out, "He will give the world greater glory than has been known in all of time, he transcends gods, for he is one who cannot be measured." The voice seemed louder than before, and as if it wasn't as clear.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:59 am

"By the Divines, shut up already!" Gavyn growled and fired off another ice spike towards the next cultist. Odd. Something was off about her voice. Is something manifesting?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:03 am

More voices rang out, there wasn't any hesitation between the outbursts, "He will arise from our suffering and grief, and bring us to lasting piece, he will silence the heathens and bring about the only true age."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 am

"Mage!" Shouted Siulon in Gavyn's direction, "I think we're only making the problem worse!" She summoned another atronach as her first was vanishing, and sent forth streams of fire, "Maybe if we kill them all now they can't rise up?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:13 am

"If killing them makes it worse, then why are we going to kill them?!" He shook his head. "No, we need to get out of here. We can't save this town, no matter how hard we try! Come with me!" He called towards the other mage, and broke into a run towards the outskirts of town.

Last edited by Darvis on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : okay fixed for real now)
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:15 am

Indigently, Siulon stiffened. "You might not belong here but this is my home!" Shouted the dunmer to the other, unable to see him run away. She raised forth more magic, drawing on reserves at this point, and then blasted the nearest cultists.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 am

Gavyn glanced back over his shoulder and shook his head. Well, fine. Not my problem if you want to stick around. He cast Invisibility on himself once he figured he was at a safe distance and snuck away towards Mjoll and Lydia.

"Hey," he started as he arrived. "We really need to get out of here. This is bad, really bad."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:26 am

"His light will guide all to salvation and the world will begin anew, not a world of black nights, but a world of bright days." The acolytes moved closer, trying to attack the sleeping girl and blind mage. "He will hear your wishes and bring you to the true paradise. You will be at rest and never again want for anything." More voices had joined in unison with the rest of the acolytes.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:28 am

Siulon was unnerved, lost in the heat of battle she hadn't realized something very important, she was alone in a burning town that was lost. Her fellow mages hadn't even come out to help. Hissing with anger, the dunmer brought her hands up and sent out a wave of fire, knocking them back just long enough to stumble about and find the girl, and then race for her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next