Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:11 am

Fine, he thought. Gavyn crossed his arms, disguising the fact he was readying a fireball to burn the bastard's stand to the ground. "I strongly suggest you rethink that policy, friend," he finished the statement with a distinctly menacing tone. "I bought meat, not some half-rotten, worthless lump of poisoned shit!" He rose his voice just enough to catch the ears of passersby. Time to threaten his credibility.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:14 am

"Eh eh! No need to be shoutin' Jus' hold yer horses fer a minute, I din' give ya any rotten meat, the Sabrecat was caught today lad."The stallman backed up a tad away from the inflammable stand his wares where sitting on.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:28 am

"Oh? I don't think a man who doesn't check his wares should be allowed to do business. Or are you lying to me? Because I know exactly what rotten food looks like," he growled. "Unless you would like to admit that you were trying to poison us?" He appended with a more sinister tone.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 am

"Eh, I don't think yer comin' ta tha right conclusion here lad, ya can be sure I din' mess with yet meat, although with how ya act I wouldn' believe it outta tha realm of some one else." The man said, making his last comment as pointed as he thought he could.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 am

Gavyn narrowed his eyes at the stand keeper. "Oh, sorry," he began with no shortage of sarcasm, "I didn't realize you were such an upstanding citizen. Then please, oh great beacon of morality, tell me where you may have so innocently received your meat from. I oh so desperately hope you can forgive my tendencies to lash out towards the most innocent bystanders around. Or do I need to remind you how I, without a word, agreed to your obviously overpriced appraisal?" He finished just as pointedly as the man in front of him had.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 am

"A man came round this morning, 'e was wearin' dark clothes and a really strange glove on his hand." The man backed up a bit, but glared straight into Gavyn's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:25 am

"Hmph," Gavyn grunted. Dark clothes and really obvious gloves. Must be our resident 'dark and edgy' club... "You should know better than to accept goods from shady-looking men," he continued with a frown that a father would wear when confronting his child.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:31 am

"Aye but 'e brings meat all th' time." The stand keeper said, as if to defend his position, and crossed his arms over his chest. Far behind him a darkly clothed man stood, no human would see him as he deftly tossed a small object toward the stall keeper, a sickening thunk resounding as it hit his neck. The Stallman shouted as he fell to the ground clutching his neck, his eyes slowly turturning a crimson color and before long bursting.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 am

Damn! Someone stole my kill! Gavyn's gaze shot up and he glanced around. There. A darkly clothed figure in the distance. With a growl, he shot the two fireballs he had been charging, but there was no hope to hit it from this distance. He drew a few confused glances from passersby, but ignored them. He had information to bring back, and it wouldn't do anyone any good if the guards caught wind of this while he was still around. He turned and jogged away as casually as he could back towards the inn. It wasn't long before he re-entered the room.

"I've got something."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 am

Mjoll blinked away from the chair, having slipped into a doze of sorts, and straightened up. "All right, what is it?" She asked, shaking sleep from her eyes and struggling for a few moments to figure out if it was Darvis of Gavyn before her.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:06 am

"Er, sorry," Gavyn apologized quickly. "Anyway, the meat was poisoned by the Dark Brotherhood, I'm sure. Which means be expecting a visit soon," he explained as he began to dig through his potion collection. He withdrew a small unlabeled vial. "Luckily I have just the thing. Those guys don't use any ordinary poison," he said as he helped Lydia ingest the liquid. "It'll take her some time to recover, but she'll be alright now," he said, fighting off the sudden strong urge to stroke her cheek and tell her she'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:20 am

Mjoll swallowed hard at the sound of the professional assassins, but didn't let it show. "All right," she uttered as she watched him tend to Lydia. "So how long will it take? A few hours, a few days?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:29 pm

"That's a very good question," Gavyn sighed. "It all depends on how much of it she ate. From the looks of it, the guy's an amateur. Judging from the rot," he continued with a shudder; if that's what it did to a living person, then... He realized he'd stopped, and cleared his throat. "Judging from the rot, he only applied the poison to the inner parts. And since we didn't really get a whole lot from there, it shouldn't have been too much... If I had to guess, it'd be closer to hours than days," he concluded. "But, until then we'll be stuck here. And like I said, that's just a guess." He crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall, letting his head drop slightly, and let his eyes fall half-closed with a silent heave of a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:04 pm

"Well..." Mjoll trailed off and then grasped Gavyn's shoulder comfortingly. "Well I'm certain with you tending to her she'll be fine." She smiled warmly, trying to get the dunmer to perk up. "I know that I wouldn't be able to do squat to help her, she's lucky to have you on her side too." The nord then let go of his shoulder and glanced out the window. "I'll take first watch for assassins."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:38 am

Gavyn looked up and smiled. "Right. You're right, she'll be just fine. We just need to be patient." He nodded. "Alright, you take first watch. Don't do what Darvis does and stay up all night. Let me take a shift, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:47 am

"I won't," Mjoll replied with a chuckle, "I couldn't make an all-nighter to be honest." She shook her head and then looked back at where Lydia rested, her face so emotionless it hurt.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:58 am

The sun seemed to quicken its pace across the sky and soon the moon cast a pale glow on the fallen snow. The few people in the town rushed into their simple houses and the streets were barren of life save for a few individuals who congregated on the outskirts, their black robes adrift in the night breeze. There were three figures who stood there, and the tallest among them looked into the town, "The streets 're empty, I'd say this would be a good time to go fer it." His voice rang for a bit through the air. "Tell the others, tonight this town burns."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:03 am

Sleep eluded Gavyn. He had pulled a nearby chair over to the bed, and sat with his arms crossed, watching Lydia. She hadn't turned pale, which was a good sign. The antidote was doing its work. She'll probably feel terrible when she wakes up though. Whatever it was, it was potent.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:11 am

The three figures walked slowly toward the town holding torches aloft, behind them a mass of people had assembled, holding a variety of things, from torches to swords to pitchforks. One of the figures approached a building built from sturdy trees that had been brought up, "Tonight we once again bring the fires to the people, tonight we free these people from the shackles that so ensnare them to their daily lives! The blood we spill tonight will bring greatness to this world, the lives we take will fuel the coming of our lord, the souls we gather! Will! Bring! The! Dark!" With the last words of his speech the man brought the torch onto the building and it quickly was set ablaze, the column of smoke began to reach for the heavens as the blaze started to spread. He looked out over once more, "Now go and consume!" And with his final words he walked away with the other two figures. "Our work is done."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:14 am

Mjoll stirred where she was sleeping, a smell of smoke reaching her nose and suddenly she awoke with alarm. She jolted to her feet, and then stumbled in her startled state. "Gavyn!" She shouted with alarm, stumbling to the window. "Gavyn!" There was fire everywhere, just... burning... everything. "Gavyn!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:17 am

Gavyn had already sprung into action, lifting Lydia out of the bed and moving towards the door. "Grab my pack and follow me! We need to get out of here. It's already too late to douse the flames!" He kicked the door to the room open and made quickly for the road leading out of town.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:21 am

Mjoll nodded her head, heart racing in her chest with terror. She'd been here far too many times. Fires, they consumed and left nothing in their wake and didn't care who or what they swallowed in their endless hunger. Terrified but keeping herself under control enough to listen, grabbing his pack and her battleaxe and rushing out behind him, wincing in pain as her ankle hit the ground but there was no time to stop and rest. They had to get out. Now!
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:22 am

Before they could make any headway on the road a large group of people stood between them, their weapons and torches held ready to cut down anyone who tried to escape, a couple of bodies already lay at their feet, staining the snow crimson. A robed figure was crouched over them, caressing the face of one of them, "Do not worry, you chose to be with our lord now." He looked up toward the people now approaching him, "Ah, do you too wish to join with our lord, or will you serve him here?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 am

Gavyn tilted his head, eying the mob carefully. "How about secret option C?" He asked vaguely, already mentally practicing the motions; pivot and set Lydia down, complete spin and launch two fireballs into the group. If they want fire, they'll get it. "Mjoll," Gavyn continued quietly, just quiet enough for the crowd not to heal. "There is an invisibility potion near the top of the pack. It's labelled. Give half to Lydia, you use the other half. It won't last long, but long enough for you two to get out. I'll meet you out there."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:29 am

"What!" Mjoll asked with alarm, her hair singed some as the fires grew. Her skin felt like it was melting just from being near the flames. The inn was already half destroyed, timber creaking as it fell into the cobblestone basement, popping wood and groaning logs adding to the screams and shouts as the town burned. She grimaced, looking back at the others, she knew they didn't stand much of a chance in their condition. "Fine! But you better make it out of this!" She hissed unhappily, reaching in and finding the potion swiftly, and forcing it to Lydia and then to herself. Taking him from her, she started to run as shadows cloaked them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next