Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Winter's Night - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 am

Yosa'Min found herself unable to sleep, so instead she walked down towards the edge of the town, looking around at the buildings as she walked along past them. She sighed faintly, thinking of a certain nord back in Winterhold. Eventually when she found herself at the edge of the town, the road continuing on into nothingness, the redguard peered around to find something of interest. Nothing jumping out to her, the woman set off towards the coast, figuring she might as well check out the docks. Feet met the salt laced wood, and she kept on to the very edge of the dock, waves idly lapping around the beams leading to the ground. The redguard remained there for the rest of the night, sitting down with her feet just an inch above the surface of the water, mind lost in dreams.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:47 am

The night continued, Sanaria couldn't sleep throughout the night and tossed and turned int he bed, eventually a man came to the door, "Who in their screwed up mind put a chair here....Wake up yer boats here." The voice said, knocking at the door.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 am

Darvis grumbled something about wanting to be left alone and pushed himself up to his feet. He reached towards the door to open it... And remembered it was locked. "For the love of..." he muttered under his breath and fished out a lockpick, quickly picking the door open. "Sorry about that," he began, slipping the pick out of sight, making sure to do it casually enough for the man to think it was the key. "Sorry about that, dropped the key while I was asleep. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:57 am

Yosa'Min stirred from her thoughts at the sound of a boat coming in to dock, men tying it to an anchor on the wooden structure. She blinked at them, standing up and stretching as she realized that it must have been the boat they were going to take, and started back towards the inn.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:05 am

"Yer boats here, thought I shoul' let ya know 'bout it." The man moved away from the door-frame to let Darvis through, "Is yer miss there fine?" He said inquisitively, as if on cue Sanaria groaned and mumbled as she flopped over in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:08 am

"Oh, the boat, of course. Thank you." He glanced towards Sanaria as she groaned and tilted his head slightly. "Yes, she's quite fine. She just seems to be suffering from the effects of too much mead. I assume they expect to leave immediately?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 am

Yosa'Min came back into the inn and loudly announced as she walked over to Darvis, "Glow! Sani! Boat's here!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:17 am

"Aye, they'll be wanting to leave soon as they can, make sure yer miss is up and about soon." He said as he walked away, no doubt to swindle more unruly costumers out of their coin.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:29 am

"Sure," Darvis stated as the man walked away. "I'll get Sanaria up and moving. We'll catch up to you at the ship," he told Yosa'Min as he turned to Sanaria. "Hey, our ship is here. How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:31 am

Waving her hand as she passed by their room, Yosa'Min went into her rented room and gathered her things, throwing her satchel over her shoulder and leaving just as swiftly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 am

Sanaria began to stir from her sleep, her eyes still half closed from sleep, "Whas goin on." She said, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, resting her hands in between her legs she rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:42 am

"Our ship to Solitude is here. You should get your things together, we're leaving as soon as we can," he delivered the message as he gathered up his things. It wasn't a whole lot, honestly; his dagger and his flute.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:50 am

As she arrived at the dock once more, Yosa'Min boarded the ship and simply stood at the port side, leaning against the railing and looking at the dawn sky. She loved to watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 am

Sanaria got up and stretched her legs out, "I hate boats." She grumbled as she grabbed her sword and strapped it onto her belt. She moved out of the room, as she moved past Darvis she stopped and rested her head on his shoulder for a second, then left in somewhat of a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 am

Darvis smiled lightly and double-checked the room, making sure they left nothing behind. No, they didn't. He turned and walked out, shutting the door behind him. He gave a slight nod to the barkeep as he left, and made his way through the cold morning air to the waiting ship.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 am

Sanaria exited the inn in an expedient fashion and made her way down to the docks, she slowed down next to Darvis, and it began to snow as they made their way, not particularly slow but not fast either. Sanaria looked over Darvis as snow clung to her hair, slowly turning her ebony locks a sweet colored ivory.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 am

Darvis glanced towards Sanaria, peering at her hair with interest. He brushed some of the snow out with a slight chuckle as they arrived at the ship. He stood aside to let her board first.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 am

"You two are so slow," chuckled Yosa'Min upon their arrival, wrenching her gaze from the beautiful sky to look at them as they boarded the ship. "I've already talked with the captain, we've got about ten minutes before they set sail." She informed the duo, strolling over towards them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:34 am

Sanaria wobbled as she stepped on the plank connecting the ship to the dock, "Whoa." She said as she waved her arms to regain balance, she stepped onto the ship, grabbing hold of the railing on the side as soon as she could, she really hated boats.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:36 am

Darvis chuckled quietly to himself as he confidently strode onto the boat. It's not like sea travel was anything new to him. "Ten minutes, huh? That would have been nice to know. Is anyone else from our little group here?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 am

She tilted her head to the side, allowing black hair to fall in a tumble, "Anyone else? There is just the three of us remember? The others are still in Winterhold." Yosa'Min said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:43 am

"Well, that's what I meant, did they come on the ship?" He clarified, but looked around. "Judging by your reaction, I'm going to say no."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:45 am

"Obviously not," shortly said Yosa'Min with a huff, "I'd love to be with Mjoll just as much as you'd want your assistant and Sanaria her housecarl, but luck and love aren't really in our cards now are they?" She snarled, turning around and moving back to the railing.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:50 am

Sanaria looked downward a bit, "I miss Lydia." She said, slumping over the railing of the boat, "You think they'll get to Solitude themselves?" She asked, still over the rail.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:51 am

Darvis moved next to Sanaria and nodded. "Of course they will. Gavyn is responsible. He'll make sure everyone gets there in a timely manner." He patted Sanaria gently on the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next