Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:22 am

"Then let us continue, I think some of the people here are giving me stares." She looked around and several people looked away as her eyes crossed them.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 am

Darvis peered around and shot glares at the people staring at the group. He called up a small spark and spun a small fireball around his left hand. "Don't worry. They won't try anything."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:31 am

Yosa'Min waved her hand dismissively, "Bollocks to them!" She said rather loudly, glaring at one a familiar argonian who shriveled up and ran inside the inn. "Come on, we've got a ways to go still yet."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:38 am

"Aye, lets hurry up."
The three made their way up despite the attention that the small group was getting. They arrived at their destination soon enough.
"Darvis do you want to lead us in?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 am

Darvis stepped around the other two and pushed open the door. "Sure," he said as he stepped through, only to be greeted by two Imperial soldiers.

"Halt! State your business," the guard on the left commanded.

"Watch your tone," Darvis snapped back. "And step aside," he ordered, pulling one side of his robe away just enough to expose the cuirass beneath. He waved the other two in as the guards stepped aside, readjusting his robe to its proper position.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:49 am

Sanaria smugly walked past Darvis and shot a glance at the guards while she was at it, letting them know how pleased she was with their compliance.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:50 am

Smirking a bit, the redguard followed through after them.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:57 am

The three faced no opposition on their way in; anyone who got past the door guards would either be obviously attacking or let through for good reason. Darvis stepped around to the front to address the General. "General, sir," he stated simply. To someone who would know him as well as the two women behind him, he would appear to be rather stiff and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:14 am

"Ah I see you have returned from your excursion to 'Sovngarde' correct? I assume this business with the dragons is dealt with then?" The general turned from the map he was currently studying, by his tone and action he seemed incredibly bored at the current events that where taking place.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:16 am

Yosa'Min stiffened, eyes widening at the words the general spoke. She knew he wasn't talking to Sanaria which meant.... He's been to Sovngarde? And dragons? It took all of her will not to audibly express her shock, that's impossible though!
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:25 am

Darvis shook his head. "Yes, sir. The situation is sorted. We do have another problem at hand, though. There seems to have formed a cult with as-of-now unknown intentions. I don't know what their goals are, but they are definitely trouble."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:33 am

"A cult? I don't know if we've heard anything about individuals of that nature, could they have anything to do with the attack on Whiterun?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:36 am

Yosa'Min was uncertain if she, just a lowly thief, had any place to speak here among the generals. She remained silent, stewing on the revelations before her. He's... Dragonborn? What about Sanaria then? Is there possibly two? She glanced to the nord hero, and back to the dunmer. Did they share souls?
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:40 am

Darvis nodded. "No conclusive evidence as of now, but I have a pretty strong hunch that they do, sir."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:46 am

Before the general could continue a soldier came into room, clearly out of breath, "Sir we just got word that Winterhold has just been attacked!"
"What? When did word get here?"
"Just now sir, it arrived by horseback."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 am

Instantly all Yosa'Min's mind was filled with were images of a golden haired nord, and burning gold eyes. She turned to the soldier, stiff and the horror rising up her body. "Winterhold...?" She repeated. Mjoll couldn't even walk when we left... the hissing voice slipped in, how could she have survived an attack? What about the others? Gavyn and Lydia? Did they get out? She looked at the others, knowing they had friends there too of course. "What...?" She choked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:50 am

Darvis immediately turned upon hearing Winterhold. "Did any other details come in? Any survivors?" He said quickly, though he kept his voice steady.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:59 am

"No word on survivors sir, there was a large group who attacked the town when the message got out and we had no further contact with anyone when the messenger tried to return."
"Does that sound like your cultists in any way?" The General turned back to Darvis.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:53 am

Darvis crossed his arms and nodded slowly, swearing silently. "Well, it sounds like they attacked a town and left no survivors. It seems awfully similar to Whiterun, and while that doesn't provide any solid proof, I'd be willing to bet on it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:40 pm

"Then the matter needs further investigation, I'm afraid we will need you to stay in Solitude until we have a plan. I will arrange a soldier to keep you informed." He turned to the messenger who had burst in, "I want you to find Lieutenant Ferrien and tell him he has orders to report to me." He once again redirected his attention to Darvis, "I trust there will be no problem with this arrangement?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Knowing she ought to stay quiet, despite the words she wanted to hurl for more understanding, Yosa'Min glanced back and forth between the others in the room. Her mind burned with confusion, something she truly hated unless it came with a drunken or skooma companion, but when it was the only thing that held her thoughts, it grated to no end. Yosa'Min nudged Sanaria a bit, looking at her for guidance.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 3:57 am

Darvis frowned and nodded slowly. "It will work, for now. We have to keep moving once we regroup with the rest of our group. Sitting around waiting for more information won't get us anywhere on this issue." He peered around the room. "I'm guessing accommodations are for us to figure out?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:16 am

"We can arrange for your group to have lodging in the local inn, but I'm afraid we don't have any room here." An imperial man walked into the room as he finished his sentence, he wore the traditional soldier's armour but seemed a bit too tall for it. "Ah, Lieutenant Ferrien welcome, this is the group that I want you to follow, keep them up to date on what has been going on and stay with them."
Sanaria fidgeted, "Yeah, someone to keep an eye on us and report back if we do anything 'unsavory'." She whispered it just loud enough for Darvis to hear.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 12:05 am

Yosa'Min nodded her head to the man upon his entrance. She'd be prattling the ears off the dunmer and nord soon enough. She fidgeted, going from one foot to another. All she could imagine was a town burning, and their companions being trapped in a circle of flames before being engulfed entirely. Shuddering the mental image away, she spoke up. "So then we should be going?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:01 am

Darvis tilted his head, eying the general carefully. "I see you're not one for trust, General." He peered at the Lieutenant. "I do hope you won't be searching into our business too hard, Lieutenant. I quite value my privacy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next