Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mass Effect: World Bound

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:52 am

Bunla slapped them onto the quarian's wrists, and lessened her grip some but she still well enough had him under control. "We got 'em," she said back over the comm and then pressed a button on her omni-tool hailing back a shuttle. "Let's get him back to the ship for interrogation."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:33 pm

"Aye, I'll have him back at the ship soon." Rockwell pulled the Quarian into the back of the shuttle. "Keyer we'll be to you in about 5 minutes, hold on your position. Let's go figure out what happened here Captain."
The Quarian had since stopped struggling.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 am

Captain Bunla nodded to him as she followed the two onto the shuttle. She eyed the alien carefully, not trusting him for a moment. There were a lot of lives at stake if she or her crew screwed it up now.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:08 am

The shuttle stopped at Keyer's location and picked her up.
"So this is the guy? Do you think he had something to do with what happened here?" Keyer said, eying the Quarian warily.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 pm

"He certainly had something to do with the mechs," growled Bunla through her teeth, and then looked at the infiltrator. "The rest of this place, maybe, but he more likely knows something. He better.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:35 pm

The group quickly made it back to the Hinter and brought the Quarian into a room to find out what he knew.
"Well I can see the full extent of your human hospitality, tell me is this standard for your alliance military? " The Quarian walked over and fell into a seat, pulling his arm up and leaning his head on his hand.

Last edited by DarkHeart on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:34 am

"Shut it," Captain Bunla said coldly, "you had something to do with those mechs right? I heard what you said. What happened to the colony?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 1:46 am

"You think that I know what happened here? I came here to learn what happened and it didn't do me any good to come here, now I'm on an alliance ship with a gun pointed at me!" The Quarian slammed a hand on the table as if to emphasize his displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:12 am

"Maybe your screen is cracked, because there aren't any guns pointed at you," she said with a twinge of annoyance. "How long have you been on the colony?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 am

The Quarian sighed, "I have been on the colony for the past day, since I heard that it happened here too." He leaned back in his chair, more at ease with the current air in the room.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:21 am

"And how did you find out about the colony? Information has been tight here for a reason," Captain Bunla said, standing across from him now with arms crossed suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:26 am

The Quarian looked at her as if she were crazy, at least inside the suit he did, it might have been harder to convey how he felt outside. "I think I should start from the beginning, my name is Dal'Boros Nar Rannoch. Two days ago I...investigated an incident almost exactly like on a Quarian colony. I received an anonymous tip about this colony and set up to find out what happened. I had assumed it had been sent by one of your fellow soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 am

After waiting a moment with thought, the human nodded her head in a more greeting like manner. "Captain Natia Bunla," she said in return. "And what colony? I've only heard rumors your people were moving out of Rannoch again."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:08 am

"It was a small colony on Asteria's pole, the entire colony went dark after a single night." He seemed nervous about speaking the next part. "My team and I went to investigate the colony, I'm all that is left."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:37 am

The quiet, but deep admission, made the soldier's expression falter a bit, the cold mask of an interrogator replaced with stark understanding. And then the mask was back on and she nodded her head. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said, "And for that of your people. It's to my understanding that the Quarian people are on good standings with most races after the war. Your technical expertise certainly were an aid with creating our own relays. Any idea who would target you and us?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:55 am

"I don't have any idea on who is behind these attacks, although on both colonies the defense systems have been active and what I do not understand is that they seemed to be programed to attack biotics." The Quarian's tone had drifted off, less bitter, angry, or reflective than before.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:57 am

At the mention of biotic targets, she frowned further. It made her uncomfortable as it was with her biotic abilities, but for someone to be targeting people like her... it unnerved her on a whole new level. "I see..." She simply said for a long moment. "And you can be certain the other colonies are fine, nothing to indicate any kind of inside job, sabotage, nothing?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 am

"Not from any of the scans I took, I can show you the data if it would please you." Dal'Boros stood from the table, offering his Omni-tool.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Nodding her head, she took his omni-tool and then walked to the door to interrogation room, sliding it through a small slot to the other side. "It'll get examined, and what we find should hopefully help us find out what has happened to both our colonies," she said and then crossed back over to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:01 pm

"Yes, I hope so Captain Bunla, the truth is my team attempted to get help from your council and were turned away, I hope with this I can show them there is something out here to pay attention to." The truth was that everyone became complacent since the reapers, imagining that there was nothing that could threaten them.
Keyer's voice came through, "Captain he's right, cursory analysis reveals nothing had been tampered with before attacks, also traces of strange energy signatures."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 pm

"What kind of strange energy signatures?" Bunla called back, looking at the quarian as she spoke. Her mind was running a hundred different scenarios in her head, and none of them came up with an answer she liked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:30 am

"Can't trace a source Sir, but it's similar to the mass effect fields caused by Biotics."
"Yes, I can't find anything similar to the energy that I found." Dal spoke up, "Among other things like the robotic defense systems I can only assume a Biotic group attacked the colony, but even then there is only a faint link, nothing definitive."
"But evidence nonetheless!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:37 am

"That doesn't make any sense though," Natia countered, shaking her head with two fingers pinching the bridge of her nose. "Why would biotics program the system to attack other biotics? If anything, wouldn't they reverse it to where they were essential targets to be protected not exterminated?" She then flared up with a bit of biotics of her own, dark light rippling around her body for a moment. "And could any of those traces be from mine?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:39 am

"Unless you visited the colony a couple of days ago I don't believe they could be."
"And comparing the energy they aren't consistent, similar but not the same."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixsoul

Phoenixsoul

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 am

Natia sighed, biting her cheek a bit. She didn't like the idea of fellow biotics doing this. It wasn't as if she shared a kinship with them, hardly even, but if they stirred up a mess then she'd be stuck with the backlash and aftermath. "Alright, send the data back to the Alliance," she ordered, and then looked at the quarian. What to do with you now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect: World Bound   Mass Effect: World Bound - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: World Bound
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: