Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darvis

Darvis

Winter's Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm

I muttered a curse under my breath, finding myself alone with only the raven-haired Nord left to fight with me. "You can blame me afterwards. Assuming we make it out of here." I stepped back, fired off a fireball, and conjured a bow. I stepped to my right to get Sanaria out of my line of fire, and I felt the Thu'um booming from my mouth. "Krii Lun Aus!" Alduin was no regular dragon, but the words for Marked for Death haven't let me down yet. It'd make my arrows more effective against the monster.

"Time to prove we really -can- do more than a hall full of Nord champions, hm?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 pm

The fool I think to myself as he decides to start fighting the nigh invincible dragon god of destruction, letting the Thu'um rise within me I shout "JOOR ZAH FRUL!" the one shout that can bring him to his knees, I summon Balther to my side draw Dovahdinok and prepare to charge screaming into battle.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 pm

I loosed my arrow and rose my left hand, the conjuration magicks already swirling powerfully in my hand. In two swift motions, I summoned a Frost and Storm Atronach to join the other Dragonborn in battle.

"Time for phase two; poke him in the side until he rolls over!"

... I'm not normally this talkative. Especially during fights.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm

With a swift shout Alduin let's loose a meteor storm, flaming balls fall from the sky and barely miss Darvis, his arrow hits Alduin but he barely seems to react, meanwhile he pounces on the Atronochs and destroys them, "Do the mighty Dragonborn's need help to defeat me, if so then you shall surely fail." Alduin growls at us. I reach him shortly afterward, and I hack into his side, the scales barely dented by my sword, even with it's enchantments. The next thing I see is Alduin's forepaw begin to fall down upon me.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:38 pm

I shot a rather piercing glare at Alduin, and then noticed the large paw moving... Directly towards Sanaria.

Well, this is just a load of--

"Wuld Nah Kest!" The words came almost involuntarily out of my mouth, propelling me forwards with enough force to shove her out from under Alduin's attack. But I must have forgotten about the part where she had the heavy armor, and now -I- was stuck in the path of the attack. I pushed hard with my right hand, still gripping tight onto the conjured bow. With any luck, I'd be able to get just far enough away to not die.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 pm

And another brilliant move by the Dark Elf, I have to admitt, I admire his bravery, but that was just plain stupid. "Tiid Klo!" I shout and time slows, then Pulling more power within me I shouted again, "Wuld Nah Kest!" The same shout used moments ago and I tackle both of us as Alduin's paw come crashing down, the flow of time once again restored.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Well that was unexpected. It's an odd feeling, being slowed in time. It's even stranger to feel it suddenly speed up as she flies at roughly three times the speed of a horse. The next thing I knew, I was on the ground in a rather awkward position, especially considering the circumstances.

I pushed and rolled simultaneously to escape from the rather crushing weight of steel plate. As I pushed myself to my feet, and dropped my conjured bow; it vanished as it touched the ground. I felt the flames being to build up in both my hands, feeding a good portion of my magicka pool into the spell. If arrows wouldn't work... We'll see how his scales stand up to my flames.

I just hoped that Alduin wouldn't take advantage of my rather open state, casting this spell.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm

I get up, after ramming into Darvis, and pick up my sword, Balther is next Alduin who isn't bothering to fight him off, I see where he is looking and see Darvis getting ready to use magik, Alduin Prepares to launch a blast of fire at him and I take off running, I can distract him from Darvis and hopefully his spell does something useful, as I approach Alduin I leap and taking a chance, plunge my sword straight into his eye, Alduin roars and snaps his neck to the right, my hands leave the hilt of the sword and I fly and slam into the ground I look back to see Alduin Launch fire straight at me.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm

I found that my eyes had averted themselves. Something about the thought of Sanaria burning beneath Alduin's wrath really got to me. I dropped to one knee and slammed both hands into the ground. Hopefully the flames that I called up to engulf Alduin would do -something-. I'd hate to have to watch her die. I kept feeding a bit more magicka into the spell. Make it last longer, make it stronger, I don't know. I really was reduced to just trying anything at this point.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm

The Searing falmes engulfed Alduin and licked the black dragon's body, was it just me or was he putting a little to much into that spell, anyway, my sword was still jammed into the dragon's eye, so I pulled out my bow, if I could get one good shot in I could blind him, but the odds of that where not very much in my favor, so I put my bow away, and looked at my belt something held my attention, a small dagger. I pulled it out and began to charge.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:09 pm

I dared to risk a glance up. What I saw nearly made me shout again to go and save her from her own foolishness. Instead, I stood and stopped the spell.

"What in Sovngarde do you think you're doing?!" I threw a fireball directly at Alduin purely out of frustration. If she was going to be insane enough to charge a -dragon-, much less -Alduin- with a dagger, the least I could do is try to draw his attention. Maybe then she wouldn't get ripped to shreds before getting in range to attack.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 pm

I see Alduin return his attention to Darvis, with some of my remaining strength I summon a flame atronach to aid me, charging at Alduin I prepare healing magic, knowing my track record with knives, you can never be too careful. Alduin shouts once more, another batch of meteors and then for good measure sends a fire blast my way, I dodge it although it snakes and manages to burn my right calf, and get close enough to Alduin to attack, I scale to the beasts head and try to lodge my dagger into his eye. Alduin decides to shake me off though, and I land on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 pm

The sight of Alduin shaking Sanaria off enraged me just a tad. The very air around me chilled as I fired off an Ice Storm spell directly toward Alduin's body. And, for good measure, I also decided to fire off some Lightning Bolts at him.

I hope I have some potions.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:28 pm

I rise from the ground, we must be doing -something- to this thing, I decide to try and retrieve my sword, the enchantments on it would prove useful in killing this beast, so I left my atronach and Balther to distract Alduin, although how much of a distraction they were was up for debate, I scaled again, this time onto his back, his scales should be like any other dragons, and so I tried to pry one off, Alduin began to try and buck me like a wild horse and when I managed to get it off I plunged the dagger deep into his back, now to get my sword. Alduin looked back down at Darvis and started fireing shouts off at him, his spells where draining him more than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 am

I watched Sanaria begin to scale the ancient dragon. I readied a ward in my left hand, charged an Ice Storm in my right. And I saw Alduin turn his head towards me.

Well, sh--

I reacted on instinct now. I saw the ward go up, felt my legs carry me swiftly to my left. If I could just last a little longer, maybe she'd be able to do... Well, whatever it was she was planning.

This better damn be worth it, Sanaria.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:33 am

I felt Alduin shift, for what I wasn't quite sure, but I managed to get to his head, the process of removing the sword was a little more difficult, the blade was sunk in to the hilt, but when I grabbed it Alduin pounced, toward Darvis. I swiftly tried to pull the sword out, the blade snaging on the bones of the ancient dragon's face, and barely managed to get it free when I came crashing onto the ground, the only thing I see next is Darvis underneath the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 am

The ward quickly dropped as I felt it draining my magicka reserves. I fired the Ice Storm as Alduin suddenly leaped forward and pounced on me.

He's a giant -lizard-, not a cat!

Then I realized, he's right where I want him. I shifted my spells, called upon my own ancestors to cloak me in flames, and began to fire off as many spells as I could into Alduin. It'd drain the rest of my magicka, for sure, but this was my best chance.

Otherwise, I'd have to do something drastic.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:41 am

"DARVIS!!" I yell, taking Dovahdinok in hand, there was no way that I was going to get there fast enough, my sword on the other hand, I throw my sword toward Darvis, hoping that he would catch it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:49 am

I felt my hand whip out, the last of my magicka drained. The hilt of Sanaria's sword was caught in my grip, but I still needed to get Alduin away from me. That was going to be a slight issue.

Not. "Fus Ro Dah!" The Thu'um erupted from my mouth as I rolled to my right. I tucked my feet in, rolled to my feet, and dashed as fast as I could back in, raising the sword and swinging down in a wide arc. "I'll split you open! Burn your ashes that they'll never see the light of day again!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:01 am

I see Darvis cut out Alduin's other eye, "THE HEAD THE SCALES ARE WEAKER ON THE HEAD!!!!!" I ready the Thu'um and let loose a breath of fire "Yul Tool Shul!" Flames engulf Alduin as he roars at the skies.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

"Great!" I shouted just before tossing the sword back to her. She obviously wasn't much of an archer, or a mage, as shown by her choice of a dagger over a bow.

Crazy woman.

I drew the Blade of Woe from it's sheath, the blade of death glinting ominously, with a slight red hue to all the light it reflects. I reached up to stab the blade into Alduin, to use it to pull me up to the top of Alduin's head. Of course, I'd have to remember to withdraw the blade, or else I'd be shoving my fists into the oversized lizard.

Not that I couldn't do that. It would just be very messy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 am

Darvis climbed on top of Alduin's head, The dragon shaking to knock him off.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:17 am

"You'd better hope you never meet my ancestors. They'd kill you in a thousand ways, each more painful than the last." I found myself on the top of Alduin's head, plunged the blade into his last remaining good eye. I felt his own strength siphon into me from the enchantment on the blade. But I didn't want to wait for him to react. I moved to pull the blade out from his eye, stabbed him again between the eyes, and held on for dear life. I had a feeling he was going to try harder.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 am

"Laas Yah Nir!" I shout, and I see Alduin and Darvis' spirit, and Alduin's is fading fast, I catch a shift in his movement's. "DARVIS GET OFF OF THAT THING!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

I held on to the Blade of Woe with an iron grip. I heard Sanaria's voice, yelling at me to get off. I didn't feel quite like doubting her at this point in time, so I swiftly withdrew the dagger and, without looking or thinking, turned and jumped.

I hope I don't end up making some mistake right now. Like landing on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next