Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Winter's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Winter's Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

I see Darvis jump off of the dragon, it's not a long fall, but he is a wizard, and an elf at that, I sprint over to where he woulod land and brace to catch him, Dark elves are light right?
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:33 am

The feeling of weightlessness associated with falling came to an abrupt end as I felt an impact with something rather hard. At first I thought I had landed on a stone.

That's not too bad. I've had broken bones before. Only... No broken bones. So not a rock. I turned my head to find out just what I landed on.

"That. Had to be the best idea you've had all day." I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

"Well, let's admitt neither of us have good ideas." I say as I put him on the ground.
Alduin crashes on the ground, causing a tremor. The mist that covered the battlefield lifted, I hadn't noticed it settle in, I see three figures in the distance.
"ARE YOU ALL RIGHT!" we hear one of the champions cry.
"YES!" I reply back.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:42 am

"Hah. Fine, that sounds good to me." Under normal circumstances, I would have argued that my ideas are perfectly fine.

... Wait, what?

I heard the champion shout to us, and Sanaria reply. I opened my mouth to speak, but she already responded. No point in saying 'yes' twice. I sheathed the Blade of Woe and wiped the blood off of my glove.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:50 am

The Champions walk toward us, "You...have suceeded, the mightiest warriors you ARE!" one of them said.
"Yes, we managed to do more than a Hall of Nords." I reply with a bit of a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 am

I couldn't help but grin. "Yeah. And it turns out your plan really did work. Shouted at him, and just poked him with sharp objects until he rolled over." I unsheathed the Blade of Woe for emphasis, and started to clean the blood off of it.

I thought -I- was the one who said we'd do more than a hall full of Nords.

... Stole my line. Bastard.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:53 am

"Yes, but I'm afraid that your stay in Sovngarde is now over, you are not meant to be here yet Sanaria." one of them says.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am

I noticed that they didn't mention me. I expected not to care about not going to Sovngarde. It's just a hall full of mead-drinking Nords.

But... I couldn't help but feel a little irritated by that. I crossed my arms, but miraculously, I didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:11 am

"Now if you could leave, the dead and the living shouldn't mix together for long." As he says this a white light engulfs us and I wake up, laying next to Darvis, next to a river.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:14 am

I blinked, my eyes adjusting to the light of Nirn. I let my blood-red eyes come into focus, and found myself staring at Senaria. Quickly, I pushed myself up to my feet, shaking my head slightly. Almost as an afterthought, I extended my hand down towards her, to help her up.

In retrospect, she probably wouldn't have appreciated that, being a Nord and all.
But I shouldn't really care about if she appreciates it or not either.

Damn. I confuse myself to Oblivion sometimes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 am

I see Darvis' hand extended, and take it, I might as well seem friendly. "But what now?" I wonder aloud.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 am

I was rather surprised when she took my hand. I didn't really expect a Nord to accept help from anyone. Too proud all the time.

I shrugged. "I need to go back to Whiterun to get Gavyn."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:18 am

"I guess I need to go back as well, I have to talk to the Jarl, and find Lydia." I say
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:22 am

"Well, no point in going alone if we're going to the same place. Shall we?" I didn't even wait for a response. I just started walking. Probably not my greatest idea. Oh well. "You've been to Whiterun before. How do you like it?" My first goal was to get to the road. It'd be easier to find our way if we weren't in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 am

"It's my home, or the only place I can call home, I travel a lot as you probably understand." I say as I start walking beside him, I conjure up Balther to walk with us.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 am

I rose my hands, the conjuration and destruction magicks bursting to life in my hands. I swept my eyes around. "What's wrong?" I shot a glance at the wolf. I found it strange that it didn't seem very disturbed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 am

"Nothing." I say to him, "I was simply bringing Balther back."
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 am

I narrowed my eyes, and slowly lowered my hands. "You... Just summon him for no reason?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:29 am

"Yes." I say shrinking back slightly, I don't know what it was but I don't think he liked the idea of me using magic like a pet, and something scared me in the way he said it.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 am

What abuse of magick! As Telvanni Archmage, I cannot stand for this.

Tch, whatever. Probably just a Nord thing. None of them understand magick.

I sighed and shook my head, debating whether or not to voice my thoughts. I decided not to. I got the feeling I'd feel guilty if I berated her like that. "Right..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 am

"It's not my fault any way, he wouldn't leave, and I grew attached." I said.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am

I laughed. I couldn't help but find that a little cute.
Wait, what am I thinking? A Nord can't be-- Oh right, better say something.

"He wouldn't leave? What do you mean? Isn't he a summoned creature?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:37 am

Yes, but I tried to unsummon him and he wouldn't go back, I think he wanted to stick around, and who am I to take someones happiness away." as I say this Balther walks up to Darvis and starts sniffing him, then sits down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 am

I shrugged. "I didn't think you were capable of kindness like tha--" The blasted wolf sat down in front of me, and suddenly the ground was rising to meet my face.

Or maybe I just tripped over it. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 am

I just see Darvis land face first on the ground, the man that helped me kill Alduin, stopped by a dog, I laugh a little. "What do you mean you didn't think I was capable of kindness?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter's Night   Winter's Night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Night
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next